tuscl

Jailbird Commie Donnie says "terminate the Constitution"

Thick-5-Incher
MAGA-Tards are low IQ pieces of shit
Monday, December 5, 2022 5:41 AM
Very few Republi-Cunts condemn the statement, proving that Mighty Joe labeling them "fascists" was 100% spot-on 3rd-grade civics reminder for you MAGA Dipshits -- the asshole took an oath on Inauguration Day to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States" [view link]

15 comments

• misterorange
    2 years ago
    Fuck you 2-inch-dick. I didn't even read your post because you're a stupid fucking asshole.
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    Orange-Fagg, No, asshole, FUCK YOU. A mighty Democrat like me owns you like a little pet. You follow my orders, bitch.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Yes I love it, like a loyal dog who one day bites your fucking face off.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ .5 incher aka Trucidos aka VH kicks aka Yabba Jabba aka TXTittyFag dot aka jonathan999 aka caesarsghost is a recurrent troll not to be taken seriously. He's working on a 7th or 8th ban by now. Don't engage him expecting a civil or productive discussion.
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    "like a loyal dog who one day bites your fucking face off" I'm like Michael Vick to all you conservative mutts --- try me and you'll get the rape stand or the 800-volt doggie dildo up the ass!
  • dustyj
    2 years ago
    Another great Republican candidate Hershel Walker can barely put a sentence together he's so stupid!! Yet another Republican total retard!!!
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    "Hershel Walker can barely put a sentence together he's so stupid" I love how racist stereotyping has poisoned the minds of old white Republican men so much that they are willing to lose election after election over it. We all know the GQP high command hand-picked Walker because he's a native Georgian with name recognition but mainly because he's black and that's the only way to beat another black man in a state where the largest urban center is majority black. So in a low IQ Caucasian Republi-Cunt's mind, a really dumb Negro can win over the hearts and minds of other Negroes simply because he carried a football decades ago. The dumb black guy doesn't need to have any qualifications to hold office, such as speak in clear sentences or show his college degree that he fraudulently obtained. Now do y'all see how the racist pea brain of a white conservative operates? We need to eradicate this cancer from the Earth.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Why is every Republican expected to make a public virtue signaling declaration every time Trump says something stupid? If we held Dems to the same standard every time some prominent Dem politican said something stupid it's about all these people would be doing.
  • dustyj
    2 years ago
    Fetterman graduated from Harvard. Seriously do you think Hershel Walker could pass early elementary school testing? I don't.
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    "If we held Dems to the same standard every time some prominent Dem politican said something stupid" Dems don't say anything stupid --- that's just another example of righties pushing their delusional false equivalencies that nobody is buying The messaging is clear as crystal --- Hillary called MAGA-Tards "Deplorables" and she was 100% correct and Mighty Joe called them "semi-fascists" and he's 100% correct I dare anyone to fight me on the facts.
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    "Fetterman graduated from Harvard" I always chuckle with the Republi-Cunts kept trying convince us that Melania was a better First Lady than Michelle Obama. Really? So a dumb bitch who only attended one semester at some 3rd-rate junior college in Slovenia is better than a black girl who got straight A's in high school and escaped her poor neighborhood in Chicago to graduate cum laude from Harvard Law ?? PLEASE --- I wanna hear a rational explanation from any MAGA-Tard out there about this right wing delusion!
  • dustyj
    2 years ago
    In my area I walk around the lakes and see nothing but signs for Democrats. It's a very highly educated area with beautiful homes. When I go to rural areas I see Trump signs. Very redneck, hillbilly much less educated areas where you might see Confederate flags. Stark differences in intelligence.
  • Thick-5-Incher
    2 years ago
    "In my area I walk around the lakes and see nothing but signs for Democrats. It's a very highly educated area with beautiful homes. When I go to rural areas I see Trump signs. Very redneck, hillbilly much less educated areas where you might see Confederate flags. Stark differences in intelligence" Very good point, and it's the same thing I see all over PA. All the backwater small towns full of toothless hicks have the Commie Trump and Confederate flags flying and not a single U.S. flag anywhere in sight. Fuckin' sad mentality for these white assholes. Meanwhile back in September and October, I drove through the affluent neighborhoods in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia with the million-dollar homes and Audis in the driveway and it's all Fetterman and Shapiro signs. All the doctors, lawyers, and business execs are raising their kids to be smart Democrats, and it's what makes America truly great.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ And this troll, this shining example of Democratic manhood, has spent several hours today trolling politics on an obscure titty bar website. Lol. Go back to Pissburgh, Trucidos.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They don't care about nor even understand the constitution.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion