Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Smash or Pass?

CJKent_band

The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free

1 mo ago · 1 min read

I like her hair, her top, her mini skirt, her shoes 👠

:D

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

100*************her baby is smashin' it ✓

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Once again, a smash, but she needs a lollipop and to skip, even just a little bit.

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🤠__~ I wanna go to strip club : : I mainly stage tip, but they be havin' fun

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

She's got that typical American white girl busted in the face look. With a paperbag she might look better

Profile picture for Nikolasus
Nikolasus
•

She's a beauty. I like her type. This bimbo-like vibe is great. I met a girl who was just like her some time ago on my visit to Hong Kong on cloudsescorts.com.

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🤑__~~~ Smokin' Hot Women ✓ @ Smash Or Pass

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🦈 ' 🟡 🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🚦 - 🚘 - ✓ fun random's ~ have a nice night

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement