tuscl

Mr 500

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Monday, November 14, 2022 5:23 PM
TUSCL's ironman @Muddy is the first TUSCLer to surpass the 500 published-reviews mark! Congrats.

35 comments

• Warrior15
    2 years ago
    That is a LOT of Titty watching !
  • RockAllNight
    2 years ago
    It had been stuck on 499 for a few weeks but seven reviews of Toronto clubs last night took him over the milestone. Did anyone count how many LDK’s were reported in the 506 reviews? Congratulations!🍾🎉
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Honorable mention @Sinclair has 442
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    You and Wallanon are over 400. Somehow I think you have written more total words Papi !
  • tuskular
    2 years ago
    I always wondered what Muddy does for like a living. How do you have the time to visit them all?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Damn Muddy inflation ain’t slowing you down is it?
  • aham5
    2 years ago
    Desertscrub has flagged half of them for being a club ad.
  • gobstopper007
    2 years ago
    Damn. Going conservative if he spent $50 per visit that’s $25,000.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Fuckin’ Muddy - I told him to go to a spa there, but he’s too busy cumming in his pants. Congrats on hitting 500 - I ordered you a cake with a stripper on a pole done in the icing with the numbers “500”
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'I always wondered what Muddy does for like a living.' He robs banks in between strip club visits.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Nice job, Muddy. Keep up the good works. Lots of dancers out there to help out. You'll be Person of the Year in no time.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Hey thanks guys and thanks Papi. It’s all been a fucking blast and just a cool adventure meeting all kinds of crazy people in all kinds of crazy places. And I couldn’t of asked for a greater group of hoodlums on here to share it all with. Here’s to 500 more, cheers fellas!🍻 And btw I ain’t done till I meet all you fuckers.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    And as far as affording strip clubs, I’m the type of guy that’s willing to write his phone number on the bathroom stall. It’s all just a certain level of dedication needed, not for the faint of heart.
  • GrayFox
    2 years ago
    in looking at the reviews very often he indicates he spends under $100 and does not stay very long or get dances.
  • Bharlem
    2 years ago
    I really think he should go on the strippers podcast and speak of his experience Or try for the Guinness book of world records
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    And yeah there are way better reviewers than me. I just club hop thats my style. If I don’t like something I’ll tell you about and leave. I’m not going to spend just to spend. I’ll take my money to the next club. Just fold when you don’t have a good hand and live to fight another day. I guess you could just say it boils down to that I’m trying to find strip club Nirvana.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    And yeah B I would be down anytime. You know me I’m single, no kids no nothing just my own ass I worry about. I ain’t really hiding anything, I stop giving a fuck a while ago about that 007 life.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Congratulations Muddy! That’s an impressive accomplishment! As they say - not all heroes wear capes! Although that would be a great look for a PL!
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Awesome
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Wow! That's over 41 years worth of comped tuscl membership - awesome!!!!
  • wld4tatas
    2 years ago
    Congrats Muddy Thanks for the fresh batch of GTA reviews, I will be up there in the near future and will def check out some of the clubs you reviewed (though I'm there mainly for the high-end spas).
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^^^ THIS!!!!! like I told Muddy, go get revved up at a club then finish your night at a spa.
  • tuskular
    2 years ago
    Speaking of spas. Has anyone been to World Spa in Brooklyn?
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Impressive!
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Look I ran out of cum alright. No bullets left. I'M SORRY. But you know it's not like the clubs were all that bad. Canadian Mamisan can wait.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    All good! I particularly liked your GTA raviews - looks like nothing has changed up there…
  • TheSingularity
    2 years ago
    Congratulations muddy. We can only hope to get on your level
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    Way to go, Muddy! Now you need to start a comprehensive review of European FKK clubs.
  • aham5
    2 years ago
    It's also a feat that @muddy doesn't review the same club over and over..... some guys just keep reviewing the same place to get their free membership
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Part of me fears @Muddy will get burned-out with all this strip-clubbing, and perhaps start reviewing gay-bath-houses (not that there's anything wrong with that)
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    @Jackslash it's for sure on the list. Europe is definitely the next frontier. Those plane ticket prices though are daunting. I'll have to start saving now. @Papi hey now, hey now gay guys need bath house reviews too. We all got to take one for the team on here every now and then.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    The best part is that he was able to review 376 of them in the past year. The last 50 still have the tire marks in their parking lots. 😂
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    You know what it was unique situation goin on in my life that let me have the ability to be able to do that, that I might never have again in all honesty. Your right we may have gone a little overboard there with this last year. [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    "... Europe is definitely the next frontier ..." Any interest w.r.t. TJ/HK? At least it's closer than the FKKs (you could do a combo SoCal/TJ rendezvous)
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    You know what Papi if I'm in that part of the country I'm fine just staying in LA, I got all need there strip club wise. I could probably save a little going down to TJ but too much cartel bullshit goin on. It was the same thing with Juarez/El Paso. I'm sure there was some good mongering opportunities on the other side in Jaurez but seriously FUCK THAT SHIT. No thank you. And El Paso already had what I was looking for anyway.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion