tuscl

"Thick-5-Incher" is Trucidos

Tetradon
I'll act nicer if you'll act smarter.
Anyone recognize the pattern?

Liking his own posts, hyphenated name, obnoxious liberal politics, even calling Biden "Mighty Joe."

At least he admits his penis is smaller than average.

127 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Perhaps, but I don't remember Trucidos liking his own posts regularly as either Trucidos or _Constantine_.

I also wouldn't hang too much on the liberal politics. Adopting faux/cartoon-grade leftists politics is the laziest route to trolling on TUSCL. Both CJKent and Icee throw that bait in the water nearly every day, and every day a bunch of people respond as if they're sincere.

Then again, it's possible that 5-inch is not a regular user's new sock puppet. It might be a first-printing troll.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cim stop trolling. My politics aren't trolling but as usual you only post to troll. There's an ignore button dumb bitch. If you don't like my posts use it
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You think that you claiming yo lnow everon3s intent makes you look clever when it just makes you an obnoxious idiot
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ Triggered.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    It’s funny Iceefag thinks his intent isn’t obvious.
    Really it’s so over the top it’s hilarious
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @CMI, the patterns are all there. He uses the same punctuation, even.

And 5 inches is a shorter penis than the average American male has.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cim. Stop trolling me.
    20fag repeating cim makes you look slow
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ sure it does speedy
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    That racist reference to speedy Gonzalez makes you look worse. You said you'd be in Vegas this month and will attack me. Still up for it? Get back to dick riding cim...
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Racist, where’d that come from, you called me slow, it’s more about you mocking the disabled
    What a fuckn idiot
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Go troll someone else
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ whiny frenulum
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    The way icee and 5 incher talk is unfortunately how a lot of people talk on reddit, twitter, etc.

But it is hilarious icee said cops are racist, white supremacist, evil etc but then complained to them about skibum
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Trucidos isn't Icee, he's a persistent troll who usually comes here to taunt Founder, but also spams sophomoric leftist politics.

You can tell because he uses the same insults, even the same punctuation.

Do not engage with him in good faith.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Bingo!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I guess he trolls to get a rise out of the bigots here.

• Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Speaking of people not to be engaged in good faith.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I keep it more real on here than most
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Yes, Icee, I find it hard to believe anyone could fake being as immoral or stupid as you.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'm neither stupid nor immoral. I'm very pragmatic
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ lol
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Pragmatic, if you don't mind letting your girl get balled so you can smoke weed and troll TUSCL all day.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetradon. That's not what I do. My views are pragmatic in that I look at reality for what it is.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "My views are pragmatic in that I look at reality for what it is."

A place for your lazy ass to condemn whomever works for a living while your girl sucks a mile of dicks?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ You pragmatically call folks you disagree with racist and women garden implements, very pragmatic indeed, for a loser anyways. Is fag a pragmatic insult, and using the "N" in almost any context, also pragmatic as all get out.
    SMH
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee that is nonsense, even the way you referred to yourself as pragmatic is odd, like patting yourself on the back.

You hve never looked at reality for what it is, like its been explained to you countless times what a ROB is and you still go around accusing people of using the term rob to be referring to dancers who refuse to fuck for money.

And in numerous instances of theft or scamming you say its not theft its just a finesse or a hustle. Which is semantics and a denial of reality.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Actually the entire logic you use of “he fucks for free, you pay her to fuck” is a denial of reality.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetradon. I work very hard. And I oppose right wing extremism

20fag the right wing nuts on here are racist. Fag is nothing compared to what I'm called here. Nigga isn't nigger. Big difference. Very different context.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    ^^ nigga pleaz!!
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^^ Very "Pragmatic" still a frenulum
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Tetradon. I work very hard. And I oppose right wing extremism"

Yeah, the self proclaimed gentleman of leisure who spends his days smoking weed and dicking off here. And you define extremism as anything to the right of AOC. No one here takes you seriously.

Lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I think aoc is right wing in some respects. Bernie definitely is.

So what if I have a lot of free time. I work for it. And smoking weed is nothing abnormal.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "I work very hard."
    "So what if I have a lot of free time."

Lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Working hard and smart doesn't equate to long hours
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Your dumb ass can't even keep your flexes straight.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    ^^ nigga pleez!!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Your dumb ass can't comprehend you cam work hard and have a lot of free time.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Regarding nigga vs nigger, its just semantics. The origin of both is the same. And that’s literally like saying swagga vs swagger. What about negro btw? A long time ago people said thats the worst one, but it seems its not anymore?

Icee how do you argue bernie is right wing? Can you name some policies of his that are right wing? He’s actually considered very left wing.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @BTE, Icee isn't Trucidos but he still tries to stir shit up to compensate for a less then fulfilling outside life.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetraplop I don't stir shitbup. Not everyone is a right wing weirdo. You just get butthurt when someone doesn't pander to your delusions.

Cacaplop Bernie is basically just a New Deal Democrat. He supports social reforms for the purpose of saving capitalism as it is. His only left wing philosophy is to fund social safety nets by fairly taxing the rich. He supports wars and war funding. He doesn't believe in gun reform. Etc. He makes nice speeches but at the end of the day cowers to the corporate democrats and stands by their agenda.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Oh Icee, you must be a sad little boy every election morning. Truth is, no one actually implements most progressive principles because they know slashing military spending and a cradle-to-grave welfare state plus their absurdly permissive illegal immigration policies would be suicide.

You would know a "bigot" or a "right wing weirdo" if it were fucking you in the ass; I just find you and your politics fun to sharpen my claws on.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetraplop the problem is we live in a plutocracy. No one will challenge the interests of the oligarchs. But progressive democrats are a huge step in normalizing challenging yhe system. It will only keep progressing.

You're a right wing weirdo as are Many on here.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Most everyone here would be laughed at irl. Can you imagine mark or desert scrub or senile 20fag qnd skibitch talking like that in everyday life. Of course not they'd be laughed at for being weirdos
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Again why the fuck are you still here, no one wants to hear your nonsense, it’s obvious you don’t like us so what is your fuckn problem bitch
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    LOL, pimpy, would be laughed at IRL where? By your dumb ass? You need to get out of your trailer and around some intelligent people. Eastern Mass, right in the shadow of Harvard, MIT, BC, BU, etc I don't have a shortage of them. Shit, actually I'm called extremely thoughtful and well-researched for vocalizing the same opinions I do here. By intelligent individuals across the spectrum.

You wouldn't even get laughed at, you'd get ignored. I tolerate you on this thread to keep bumping it. I'm sure I'm not the only who noticed that shitbag Trucidos stopped talking after I called him out.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetraplop so you think skibitch and mark are intelligent people who would be viewed as such irl? You're just a wannabe scuffed Ben shapiro.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I guess you go after trucudos since cacaplop js now your butt buddy
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Skibum and Mark aren't in this conversation, so I don't know your point.

Haha, butt buddy, that's creative and _totally_ not homophobic.
    You're "progressive" until it gets in the way of you being a piece of shit.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You said the right wingers here are normal. I'm asking if you think skibum and mark would be considered normal speaking the way they do on here in public. Would Muddy brag about touring California sleeping in his car and looking for hookers?

I'm not a piece of shit. Okay then he's your proctological cohort. Not your butt buddy lulz.

• Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Better yet, do I think you'd be normal the way you call everyone names and talk homie here? Or say AOC and Bernie Sanders are right wing, killing your credibility?

Lulz.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You need to get out more
    My views on Democrats are common among progressives. And I vote Green most of the time.

Calling a man who cheats on his wife with hookers a sick fuck. Or calling out election deniers. Men who bargain with hookers. Racists. Etc isn't wrong. It's what everyone should do.

And you agree Mark skibum and those like them are weirdos.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Progressives can think the way you do, but they'd be wrong. Bernie and AOC are well to the left of the American center.

You can call out racists, bigots, whatever. Just words, pimpy. You just have no credibility in doing it; even left and center people here think you're an inflammatory asshole.

And cheating on their wives is nothing compared to being a woman-beating, woman-manipulating, pimping, pandering, lying, thieving piece of shit who thinks progressive politics absolve him. You're worse than any dozen johns here.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Left of what constitutes the center doesn't mean leftist

Calling out degenerates is a duty. There's a reason they only spout their vitriol when they feel anonymous.

You can make anything up about Mr. It doesn't change the facts about anyone else. And you agree with me on that hence why you won't call people like skibum or Mark normal
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Don't care about your definitions. Words don't mean anything if people don't have a common definition. It means something in America.

I don't hide my beliefs in person, in fact I've got facts to back up everything. I'd tell you the same things to your face. Including that you're an immoral piece of shit.

Would you like to fly to Boston so I can tell you you're an immoral piece of shit?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    See you're doing your Ben Shapiro imitation and show your shelteredness by thinking real life js about sounding like an essay citing yoir skewed sources.

But keep agreeing with me about the weirdos on here. They're like if Barry goldwater had a kid with an rand.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    And your version of real life comes from... what? The guy lying about not barebacking your girl?

I give actual data. Well designed surveys of thousands. If that makes you fly into a tard rage, too bad. That's how everyone else argues here, not claiming what they heard from their cousin's boss' friend.

I'm not agreeing with you about anyone here. They're not here, I'm not commenting on them.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You pretend to be Ben Shapiro and act like citing online shit that shares your misconceived views makes you more credible. You act like life is a college class.

Normal people share views based on reality and life experience. Not citing what others say.

You won't say they're normal coz you agree with me.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Anyways yoir f2f firewall isn't as high as you think. I'm good at reading people
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee you quote the same nonsense said in extremist circles on twitter and reddit. Its all repeating the same “points”. And its all about double standards. Like not stereotyping someones race, unless theyre white. Not stereotyping religion or political views unless it’s Christian or conservative. Not stereotyping professions unless its cops or politicians or school teachers or priests. Some priests being pedos means priests are systemically pedos. But some strippers being thieves means only some strippers are thieves.
    Your views are just rehashings of something someone on twitter or r/politics said. Or something kanye said. Like the fanboys who believe anything their favorite celebrity said lol.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee, i dont trust media or talk show hosts. But news channels and people like shapiro still have more credibility than random people on social media. Or quoting retard celebrities.
    Kanye and lebron are only or mostly skilled in music or basketball. Their word when it comes to politics or morals is no different than yours or mine.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    If you have to tell people that you're good at reading people, then you're actually not. Same with feeling like you have to tell people that you're pragmatic, hard working, or moral etc.

And though none of us know much about the person typing on the other side of your profile, the online persona you've adopted certainly isn't any of those things.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cim when you communicate through writing yeah you have to be more descriptive.

Fuck off snd go troll someone else
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Fuck off snd go troll someone else"
    Pretty rich for someone who came on this thread just to sling insults. That's my life experience, unassailable according to you,
    that you're a jackass.

Sorry not sorry if data--the systematically aggregated wisdom of thousands--makes you rage out. Or do reminders of college, reading or other things beyond your ken.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I came on this thread because cim was attacking me in it. You then took over for him.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ So why did you attack me I didn’t say a word to you until you called me senile and lumped me in with everybody else who wasn’t present you stupid sick delusional fuck.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "I came on this thread"
    My thread. But thanks for bumping it. Everyone deserves to know when Trucidos comes here to shit on the board.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    20fag I apologize it was insensitive of me to bring up your condition

Tetradon I only replied to your and cims attacks.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Against me
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    No, you started the attacks. You don't start it I won't finish it.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Iceefag you are a sick individual, every remark you make highlights your bigotry and your ignorance.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Icee the cunt whining like a little bitch.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Scuffed Ben Shapiro wannabe. CIM started it. Read your own thread.

Skibitch you only posted to troll me. Just like 20fag.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Scuffed Ben Shapiro wannabe."
    Guess Ben Shapiro is beating your illiterate ass.
    It's my everyday lived experience that you're a whiny little troll ass bitch. And because it's my experience, it has to be right, right?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Scuffed Ben Shapiro wannabe. You sound like a text book. An empty shell oblivious to real world experience. You cite right wing bs that supports your preconceived notions. Big deal

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're so normal. You must love your new governor
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^I don't fucking believe you've ever been out of your mommy's house. That stupid cunt probably still makes you lunch.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Do you love your governor?
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Hahaha, the word "textbook" traumatizes you? Reminds you of failing 11th grade social studies? A break from the "real world" experience of listening to guys cum in your girlfriend's ass while you smoke up in the next room to numb the emotional pain?

In the "real world," people with functional brains argue with data, and don't have tard rages when confronted with facts they don't like.

I don't think much about my new governor. I don't pat myself on the back for voting for someone with certain demographics.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Right wing opinions aren't facts

• Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Just because you don't like the results of the poll doesn't make it false.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Icee is the eternal turd in everyone's punchbowl. Always crying, whining, bitching and/or hating. Very progressive.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I "love" Charlie Baker because it's nice to see a politician actually do their job. he'd have been elected if he ran and he didn't run because of the cancer known as Donald Trump.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @skibum, Icee seems obsessed with Healey because she munches carpet.

Hey pimpy, what do you think about your Trump-supported, abortion-restricting incoming governor?

Lulz.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Healy is the typical limousine liberal hateful bigot. If Baker had run, she'd have been wiped out.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'm registered to vote in California

Lombardo made his aspirations known years ago. He used the right wing extremism to solidify rural votes. What won it for him was getting a lot of votes in Vegas. Like 40% based on him appealing to his image as a local hero during the MandLay Bay mass shooting a few years back. As sheriff he defended the police before it was a thing. Arguing for less officers. He's already saying dumb shit. Like that a state legislature is a threat to safety and that we need one man rule. That he's the sheriff.

Nevada is a weird state. The legislature is mostly female and Democrat. Clark and Washoe counties are blue. The rural areas red. Basically a blue state with a Republican governor. I hope he gets recalled.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    A lot of illegal scumbag illegal aliens are registered to vote in CA.
  • crosscheck
    2 years ago
    ^ Ski - if Baker had run, Healey wouldn't have. Everyone knows it. But the MAGA crowd couldn't understand that Massachusetts is not say Alabama, and that Baker is the only type of Republican that can be elected here, so they ran a multi-time loser against him in the Republican Primary, so Baker decided not to run for reelection rather than face the headache of a MAGA primary. As a result Healey kicked Diehl's ass just like Liz Warren did when he ran against her for Senate and anyone with a lick of sense could see that was EXACTLY what would happen.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Skibitch. How do you illegally register to vote?

Troll or not 5incher makes the most sense on here
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Agree 100% Cross. You're too stupid to even get the point Icee. Look again....read the post ....you dirty, fucking illegal rat.....
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Skibitch you claim undocumented immigrants can easily register to vote. How so? Will you answer or just go on another early onset dementia like tirade.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    You missed the point of my post you filthy, rat, illegal, who is registered to vote. .....
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Early onset dementia like tirade it is 👍
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^You remind me of avocado toast and pablum.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    ^dementia driven word salad
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^ More people like hot dogs than snauseges.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetraplop you're a fucking joke. You'll incessantly attack me on here because a few right wing trolls do. But you're too big a coward to even say that skibum desert scrub and mark aren't normal in their views and way of talking. Now go keep defending cacaplop and call anyone not posting right wing bs a troll who doesn't mean what they say. 🤡🤡🤡
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Oh-kay. I haven't said anything after mentioning your governor yet you compulsively speak my name.

Skibum, desertscrub (who I call out regularly for trolling the Desire board), and Mark aren't having difficulty keeping my name out of their mouth like you are.

On the contrary, I believe you mean what you say. That you actually are that fucking stupid.
    Not because you're on the left (I discuss civilly with many on the left here), but because of your shallow, sound-bite driven "thought" processes and full-on retard rages when confronted with facts.

Don't want me to respond, then fuck right off of my thread. No one's keeping you here.

Go suck Trucidos' admittedly-smaller-than-average cock. With his propensity to use "cunt" as an insult and call anyone "-fagg," I'm sure he'd take you up on it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Like I said. You're too scared to call out the loony bin so long as they troll me and support right wing extremism.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    I call out those who can't keep my name out their fucking mouths.

You, pimpy, have the shit-talking problem. They do not.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    No you join the mob mentality and troll whoever anyone else trolls. And you're okay with any and all right wing bigotry on here. But are the first to jump when it comes to attacking anyone not like you. Fucking pathetic. A real follower. Now go kiss cacaplops ass again
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Or maybe men who have disposable income to spend on adult entertainment and are financially successful run conservative.

Keep whining that I don't kiss your ass. Want respect? Act respectable. Right now you unite TUSCL in that everyone thinks you're a pathetic little bitch.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You mean conservative old married men like anonymous bragging about hookers they cheat with

You start acting respectable instead of kissing right wing extremist assnand joining their trolling mobs.

You're too pathetic to stand out from the crowd. Even anonymously
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^ The only pedophile who is proud of it. Lets all take a moment and laugh at George Floyd, pretend we cannot breathe. Get a proposed law named after us lol. Ya killed yourself Georgie poo and society rejoices.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetraplop you're more outraged by someone liking Bernie yja than by shit like this from skibitch. You are qhat you identify with
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Icee, do you have any idea how little your approval means to me? So little that if you approve of something political I say, it's reason for soul searching.

You are the extremist and edgelord here. Not to mention a degenerate piece of pig shit.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Iceefag you really don't know jackshit about anything, except trolling, you put labels on everyone, that makes you a bigot, not them.
    One thing I find extremely funny is how you can't get along with anyone right or left, I sincerely doubt that you have any real friends.
    One thing we all agree about, that you're a liar and a prick.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetraplop just be honest with yourself and admit you only troll me because of peer pressure and you don't criticize the weirdos for the same reason.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    I don't troll you, I call out your bullshit. So does everyone else because to any thinking person you're a degenerate piece of shit.

You don't require much brain power to respond to.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    The point of Iceydodo's existence here is to elevate herself above others. She does this through straight up bragging, aggrandizing and embellishing debacles with stripper whores, denigrating others that pay sex workers, and passive aggressively playing the victim of trolling. Just look at any thread that she posts in and the examples supporting this are numerous. It's predictable.

And the core reason she's doing this is because of her own inner guilt and self loathing of using and abusing desperate junkie stripper whores. Deep down she knows this but she doesn't want to face it. So what does she do? She finds targets to blame for their faults and again elevate herself above them. And somehow through this she feels better about her pathetic self.

Again it's evident in nearly all her posts and the pattern is there in every thread.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Iceeplop the stuff skibum found and exposed on you is insane. I cant believe what i read, all the stuff you were doing with your clients and parents. You even did all that looting during the blm riots and told dancers and others you got the money from working
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetraplop you troll. And you're not as smart as you think. You come across as dumb and sheltered.

Cacaplop you sound like you're 12 dumb bitch
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Icee, my brain credentials smoke those of someone who gets triggered by references to data and facts. Put down the J and pick up a book. You might learn something.

Don't spew bullshit and I won't call it out. But you're compulsive so I don't have hope.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You get off on thinking you're part of a group when you join them in trolling. It makes you feel like you belong and like your views are normal
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Group? Hahahaha you think I'm trying to be buddies with a bunch of guys whose real names I don't even know?

My views are more normal than yours in this country.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's the only friends you can find.

Most Americans don't believe in supporting neonazis wars and trolling strip clubs for old hookers.

You think showing off your Ben Shapiro impression to these idiots makes you smart. You can't have a convo without resorting to attacks or getting weird and mentioning right wing bs or saying how smart you are. It makes you sound awkward.

Then you come at me coz your troll friends do. It doesn't make any of you look good.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    You don't have any friends here, and from your approval-seeking behavior, I doubt you do offline either.

Funny, you talk about "most Americans" yet can't cite a single piece of evidence beyond what some random figure in your life says.

My Ben Shapiro impression wipes the floor with you. At this point I assume you're just a glutton for punishment.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    No your Ben Shapiro impression makes you look like a socially awkward wanna be white boy begging old tricks for approval
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Lol. Socially awkward from the idiot who makes everyone hate him.

You're the one that wants everyone else's approval. Complaining no one likes you.

Try being less of a prick.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're very socially awkward.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Everyone here hates you.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ That's the goal behind his entire RPG persona.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ I don't hate Iceefag, you have to care about someone to hate them, I don't think about him any more than I would think about an insect outside, if he weren't bothering me, if he annoys me I'd swat him like the mosquito he is.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Iceeplop you came across a forum that just isnt the same as the reddit and twitter circles youre used to. Even the older liberal men dont think the same way as the pro blm circles youre used to.

if youre saying ukraine is neonazi, im not sure about that, but plenty of people support ukraine. And btw even if there are neo nazi groups in ukraine it doesnt mean the country or entire miltary is neonazi.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cim go.troll someone else. You're an obnoxious bitch
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Icee seems bitterly jealous of white men.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Cim go.troll someone else"

Oh, the irony.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee are you addicted to escort forums they always talk about whether cim is offered. You must be embarrassed after that piping skibum gave you
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion