tuscl

How would you handle this situation?

Wednesday, November 9, 2022 9:44 PM
You have been seeing a stripper otc for sometime. After a diner after a session w her she tells u your a really a sweet man and says next session at $110. You show up to pick her at her apt complex where she staying w x bf. She does not come out to car for like 15 minutes however he and another thuggy guy do and he says she will be out in minutes laughing “ you know women are.” She comes out and the other guy carrying laundry basket w her things crying. She gets in car crying and while driving she breaks out crying her truck in impound. This stressful - she late plus your wife could be calling asking questions any minute. The session appears blown. She needs $200 for her truck.

21 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    $110 for OTC? Did this encounter take place in 1943?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cim is a cuck but op only posts his boring cuck fantasies here lulz
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    The pimp "boyfriend" is the ultimate cuck though. LMFAO he knowingly wants his bottom bitch to fuck all kinds of strange dick. Lulz!
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Tbh I'd have been out of there the second the smirking jerkoff inserted himself in my business. I expect the broker loser SOs to sit their bitch asses quietly in the house when I'm on a pick up mission. IM(ample)E once they're allowed to get uppity and feel like they're part of the process, it becomes a drama bomb that will inevitably explode. For this reason I have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to loser SOs. But let's pretend for the sake of argument that she came out by herself sobbing with her shit under her arm, which is really what I'm guessing you'd like to address. Tbh idk. I'd be pissed off that she pulled a stunt like that on me without asking. If I didn't have much history with her, I'd likely drop her off where she wanted but not cough up the cash. If I had more history with her, I'd probably have given her the money, basically as a parting gifts as it would be the last she saw of me. Under no circumstance would she ever see me again after doing what she did without asking first.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I’m confused as to why you didn’t bail before she came out with a laundry basket full of regret? She’s late for your $110 OTC date. I’m sure her bf’s apartment is in a sketchy area. Two thugs come out - and they know you are waiting for her.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Do you need to hear the Cops theme song played to know you are in a bad situation?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Rickdugan. He's not broke. He gets the money you pay her. The girl you beg and coerce... that he fucks for free and who she gives your money to lulz
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^ cuck life! Lulz.
  • Bharlem
    2 years ago
    I made she offered $110. I’d rather offer a client more time than a discount because bills/situations have a tendency to spring out of nowhere. I’d just give her the $200, she could legit be in a situation and I will tell her next time don’t write a check ya ass can’t cash. It’s not that deep, especially since you didn’t peel off at the sight of her bf pimp 😂
  • Bharlem
    2 years ago
    *mad
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    LOL @Iceydodo for a whole $110, he can take sloppy seconds to rickdugan. AND eat free cream pie a la rick!
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "Rickdugan. He's not broke. He gets the money you pay her. The girl you beg and coerce... that he fucks for free and who she gives your money to lulz" There is it boys, the kinda' thinking that a loser SO uses to be able to live with himself and quietly sit his bitch ass on the couch when his girl is having the shit fucked out of her bent over a hotel bed. It doesn't occur to him that the guy fucking her could care less about the money and doesn't have to pimp his SO out to earn it. He thinks he has gotten over when she's giving the best years of her life to guys with a few Benjis to burn. And of course he believes everything she tells him to make him feel special. Like she never fucks "tricks" raw, or that she never kisses them, or that she never cums with them - when in reality she's doing all of those things and then washing her face and pussy in the hotel bathroom before she goes home. She also tells him how much the tricks beg her to see them, even when she's the one doing the begging because she's about to have her power or cell phone shut off. Good times though. Lulz 😉
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "washing her face and pussy in the hotel bathroom before she goes home" ^^^@rickdugan just curious - is this something that happens all the time, or does she sometimes leave all sloppy?
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    He doesnt fuck for “free” he pays with commitment, slave like loyalty and embarrassment. He likely keeps it secret that his girl fucks for money, unless it’s someone he can make a sale to, or unless he can somehow twist it into pimping her even though the boyfriend pimp is nothing like actual pimps. Did real pimps even fuck the women working for them
  • bang69
    2 years ago
    Break the date and run like hell.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    @SirLapdancealot: "is this something that happens all the time, or does she sometimes leave all sloppy?" I only remember a half dozen or so girls who've met me at my hotel and then left "all sloppy." Even my ATF only did that once, and it was only because as we were finishing up, her bf texted and said he'd be home early. Otherwise, she was meticulous about post-coital cleanup, especially after we started going raw; she was usually headed for work afterwards. Of the ones I've met at their own home or hotel, I'd say that a majority of them excused themselves to the bathroom immediately after the festivities. I'd like to believe the rest of them just waited until I was gone, but who knows.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    RickDugan’s last post is too full of truth for Icee to digest. I expect Icee will come up with a retort to try and save face, but the reality of his situation is as RickDugan described. These girls don’t have any attraction to their so called boyfriends. They know they are a necessary evil in order for them to make money. There is a considerable level of lies each person tells themself. The bf believes his girls love him, because confronting the truth of his abuse of women isn’t something he can readily confront. The girls will use chemicals to assist them in avoiding coming to grip with the reality of their situation. They know their bf is a POS abuser - but he keeps the drugs coming as long as they are productive. Icee is at the low end of the spectrum. He isn’t a real pimp, and he doesn’t have a stable of girls. He pretends to be a pimp. He dresses like a pimp and attempts to lure girls when he visits strip clubs. But, he isn’t man enough (or POS enough) to do what a real pimp must do. He then takes out his frustrations here, by calling customers names, in order to compensate for his failures.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    'I only remember a half dozen or so girls who've met me at my hotel and then left "all sloppy."' ^^^thanks @georgmicrodong. I'm not surprised here, not expecting 0% here, but assumed it would be close. LOL still, though, if these whores have "boyfriends", they are bringing home "leftovers". 😝
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    What's the $10 for? You said you've been seeing her for a while, so she's been someone you've enjoyed your time with. If you can afford the extra $90, then just help her out. Like has been said already, then the decision is whether you keep things going after that.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Abort abort abort!
  • yahtzee74
    2 years ago
    I'm confused, you picked her up at her EX-boyfriend's house?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion