Megan Fox as Pam Anderson

Monday, October 31, 2022 10:16 PM
Megan’s hotter. Agree? [view link]

18 comments

Hmmm….I agree. But doesn’t she have a bit of a Miley Cyrus look to her, who I don’t find hot at all
motorhead
2 years ago
Oh, I dig Miley too.
Studme53
2 years ago
But I bet Machine Gun is not packing the same package as Tommy ! Remember the sex tape ?
Warrior15
2 years ago
Na I’m taking Pam back in the day
Muddy
2 years ago
Maybe now, but Pam was a HASE x infinity.
twentyfive
2 years ago
Are Meghan’s tits bigger than Pam’s? Or is it the dress?
chimera422
2 years ago
Yes, hands down Megan is a fox.
Dolfan
2 years ago
Pam Anderson back when she was on "Home Improvement" was smoking hot. Choosing between Pam back then and Megan now, I'd choose Pam.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
You guys share, neither do a thing for me.
skibum609
2 years ago
But, I mean, if I drew the short straw and had to go with Megan, I'm pretty sure I'd find a way to make it work.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
Realize Pam probably did 4 lines of Coke minutes before that photo was taken. Megan probably only had a spinach and banana smoothie and a Xanax or two.
shailynn
2 years ago
Interesting that Pam Anderson was about 28 in the original 1995 photo, but Megan Fox is currently 36. Definitely a dirtier, sexier vibe in the original Pam and Tommy photo though.
idletraveler
2 years ago
Pam in her prime was one of the hottest ever!
Cowboy12
2 years ago
Megan is better looking than Pamela. That's not even debatable. However, we all saw enough of Megan naked in Jennifer's Body to make the call that Pamela had a sexier body than Megan Fox; it was all plastic surgery, but Pamela still looked better naked.
gammanu95
2 years ago
It would be a very close race when voting “in their prime” before all the surgeries. Almost nothing finer than Tool Time Pam, but watch Megan Fox in the first season of Two and Half Men.
motorhead
2 years ago
I still think Pam is sexy and very fuckable. I think Megan has a sexy look - but she doesn’t come across as a filthy girl to use hard. My vote is Pam. She was hot 20 something years ago - and she’s hot now too.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Pam had sexier legs
Studme53
2 years ago
eeny meeny miny moe...
Jascoi
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion