tuscl

I'm really worried about Tom Brady

Will he be now seen as "damaged goods" now to women? Will he live the rest of his life in solitude? Does he cry at night during the quieter times? I'm not sure if he'll ever find love again, ever. Let's all say a prayer tonight for Tom Brady and all those less fortunate than us.

18 comments

• loper
    2 years ago
    lol!
  • Pussylicker2
    2 years ago
    Tom needs to hook up with his hair dresser, a gal who knows how lucky she is to be sucking his dick and who supports Tom 100%. Fuck those super-models who think their shit doesn't stink.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    ds. you definitely need a refill of your meds.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    First thing Tom needs to do is get clipped. Cause he's gonna have hundreds of women wanting him to be their baby daddy.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    It’s not pretty when scrubby gets triggered by something.

I think Ishmael provides the best advice. That is something Brady must do before he begins dating.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    Scrub, you like SJG, seem to have trouble recognizing humor. Try Googling "verbal irony". Also, rein in the rage, man. You're liable to stroke out.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Best bet of the year was Bucs under 12.5 wins.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Scrub's obsession with being the weird angry little "villain" on titty bar website is a study on having too much free time and using it stupidly.

I mean, there's no shortage of users here who could spend their time better [raises hand], but he's providing the master class on "never getting that time back".
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Reports are that Giselle has a super high sex drive and Tommy wasn’t servicing her enough - especially during the season - when allegedly he abstained from sex for several days before games.

God, what a lucky SOB. Rich, talented, good looking and an insatiable Super Model Wife
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    I was going to comment that Brady ape is an honorary rick and therefore deserved respect, but then I read Scrub ape’s reaction and…wow!

Scrub ape, it is great that you admire Brady ape since he is one of the most remarkable hairless apes on the planet, but he really wouldn’t appreciate your defense of his honor. Muddy ape told a mild joke and you reacted like you bought 10 double shot lattes from Starbucks, then said fuck it, dumped ‘em out, and just mainlined all the meth in a hundred trailer parks.

This rick’s advice - rickvice, if you will - is to mellow. Brady ape, honorary rick that his is, will be fine even if Muddy ape says something stupid about him on the interwebz. Just take a deep breath and don’t roar…
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    What I want to know is, how much alimony is he gonna get? I mean, no way he can continue to support himself on his paltry salary. At his advanced age he can't possibly continue working in such a labor intensive field, and it's not like he's going to get a single job offer.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    I think by the end of this season he’s going to regret coming out of retirement. athletes and celebrities need to marry normal people and not other athletes and celebrities. Those relationships seem to last longer.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ I think he just got addicted to the applause, and it was too loud for him to hear the obvious, Time and Tide wait for no man.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Is he related to Marcia Brady?
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Yes she is his aunt, that’s the side of the family where the kiddie temper tantrums comes from. Oddly enough his wife has thrown some over the years too.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    I used to have some respect for Brady's skills, but he can suck my dick dry after that imbecilic comparison of NFL seasons with military deployments.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Maybe he’s winding up to pull a Bruce Jenner?
  • prevert
    2 years ago
    He’s always been a piece of shit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion