tuscl

Not cool

Saturday, October 8, 2022 1:08 PM
Athena Michigan dancer at Coliseum is awful. Sells cocaine to dancers and sold to my idiot buddy. Who got extremely sick. Ear ringing, pounding headache, vomiting..he barely did much. She also was fired from Dreamgirls, according to corp and manager. Stay away I would. Buddy's wife is contacting detroit police. Hopefully managers fire her. Coliseum is a great club.

34 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Ringing in the ears happens with crack.... To get it from snorting he'd either have to be an addict or did a lot of really pure coke.
  • Robbysherm
    2 years ago
    Idk, this is what he was experiencing..never did it. So I don't know. But he didn't do that much. And I'm not sure why he would buy from her. Shady and I hope she gets busted
  • Robbysherm
    2 years ago
    Yep, loser. Just a concerned friend. No club needs this. Coliseum has had enough issues in the past. I don't want the police called. But what's next someone die. It happened about a year ago at bts in Dearborn 2 workers. One died other in the hospital
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Your buddy is an idiot if he uses cocaine - and if he buys it from a stripper in a strip club he’s an even bigger idiot. You should have a discussion with your buddy about his cocaine habit rather than posting on this site. I don’t consider a guy who just joined this site - and has posted two discussions - to be credible.
  • Robbysherm
    2 years ago
    Thank you. We have talked to him. My post was to bring awareness. But that's for the name calling.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Next time tell your friend to snort pure fentanyl. Then come back here for funeral home recommendations.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Thanks for the awareness Robby. I will check the Detroit news for the report of a strip club customer who bought cocaine from a stripper inside a strip club and snorted it in the club and had a bad reaction - then he told his wife and she reported it to the police.
  • prevert
    2 years ago
    I smell passed off customer
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    " Stay away I would." Good advice from Yoda this is, yes.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    If he had that reaction from a bit of coke it had to be over 80% pure Broke dancers will get a but if coke use only a little and resell the rest
  • Robbysherm
    2 years ago
    Honestly idk..he's dumb and learned his lesson. We told him no.
  • HannibalSmith
    2 years ago
    Hang on, so the coliseum allowed a stripper who has a reputation for selling bad drugs to work there? Just asking because about ten years back there were two girls selling drugs at LS that out at least two other girls in the hospital. These girls were blacklisted from the detroit clubs. The owners will let stuff slide if it doesn’t cause a big ruckus, but if this girl is known for selling drugs that killed someone at BTs I’d think that they would ban her too…
  • Robbysherm
    2 years ago
    No, she was fired from Dreamgirls. Selling to dancers and customers..they fired her. Coliseum has a new owner. So I don't know but they have the report. Only reason why I said beware was because he got sick and his dumbass is married acting like he is scarface. Bts was a totally different situation. It was a bouncer who died, in a booth, and a bartender that almost did.
  • BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    What did you hope to accomplish by writing this? If you want something done, talk to the managers at Coli. There is also another side to this story we're not hearing.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    So you are friends with an idiot that buys cocaine from a stripper? That means you have absolutely no credibility if you are dumb enough to be friends with someone like that. The more likely story is that you don't have "a friend" that had a bad experience with doing cocaine at a strip club. It was probably you that that had the bad reaction to the cocaine you bought. The biggest idiot in all of this may be the wife who is calling the cops because her husband had a bad experience doing cocaine at a strip club.
  • Robbysherm
    2 years ago
    Lmao..priceless comment..dude go sit down. Not even close but thanks for playing. I'm just telling the story.
  • ww
    2 years ago
    How is it known she was "fired" from another club? And the reason for the firing? If the club knew that and still hired her, they obviously didn't care. So maybe they are not such a "great" club?
  • Robbysherm
    2 years ago
    Because when we went back to Dreamgirls, the manager told us..cause we asked. Also my guess is other clubs don't share this info, not like you have an interview and they ask for references..smh..why is this so hard to understand. She sucks, my buddy got what he deserved and is dealing with it now..every club has a bad apple or two.. she needs to go before she kills someone with her bs drugs
  • ww
    2 years ago
    It's hard to understand because it reads so ludicrous on so many levels. First, while most guys go to the club for the girls, your friend went for the drugs. Second, you guys follow a "lead" to her previous club to ask "questions" on her employment. I mean, I've had girls tell me unsolicited that they work such and such club, but I've never thought enough to go to said club and ask around to see if they actually worked there or inquire why they don't work there any longer. Personally, if she's a good dancer, I could care less about her drugs. I'm there for dances (or extras) not drugs.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    If you have such a wealth of Michigan club information, why haven’t you written any reviews? You know enough about these clubs to go to management and get dancer information. Your discussion still makes you sound like a disgruntled customer with an axe to grind. This is something I would expect to read in the comments on another strip club site.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    I have to say that this really seems like a sour grapes post. Feels like a butt hurt revenge post.
  • Robbysherm
    2 years ago
    Lol. No not at all. I had a great time.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ I've been ignoring this post because it's just some butthurt guy pissed at a dancer for whatever reason, but this is getting ridiculous, a big obvious clue is your spurious claim of getting this information from a manager. Getting any information like this from any manager of any reputable business is simply bullshit. Tell me why the fuck any club manager would risk , either his reputation or a lawsuit giving you information of this nature. You too have exceeded your fifteen minutes, fuck off dipshit.
  • Robbysherm
    2 years ago
    Lmao. You win big guy. Lol.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Of course op is lying. This is as dumb as the thread where the guy claimed cps put his wife in jail for a false report. Also nothing wrong with buying drugs from a stripper. She's using them herself and selling a little to save money. You're less likely to get anything bad that way if you're using drugs.
  • BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    OP created his account just to shit on a dancer who sold him bad coke and thought he'd accomplish something by bitching and whining about it here. Since when did MI customers become little cry baby bitches? Go write a review and then come back or go fuck off, OP.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Agree with prevert, rick, and others. Total bullshit. What, she wouldn't suck your dick for free? Wouldn't date you? Called you a bad name? This post has butt hurt written all over it.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Yeah, idk why anyone would do any kind of illegal drug nowadays and not have test strips and Narcan with them (and somebody around to administer said Narcan if need be)
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Most anything is laced with fentanyl now. And you can tell people on drugs are kinda different. But fentanyl is worse than the crack epidemic. I've never seen anything like it. And crack being a party drug. Meth being viewed as a cheap alternative for coke. All this is killing nitelife
  • mickey48066
    2 years ago
    For your "friends" safety I would recommend sticking with web cam girls and staying out of these places. Maybe the coke wasn't bad but your "friend " is just a pussy who couldn't handle it.
  • Robbysherm
    2 years ago
    Ok pussy. Good advice. Go back to your basement fatty
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    Your friend problem was buying drugs from somebody named Athena Michigan. Anybody with the first name of a Greek or Roman god and a last name that is a US city or state is not to be trusted. Would you buy a used car from Zeus Albuquerque? Hire Apollo Ohio as a plumber? Allow Hephaestus Cleveland to install a kitchen appliance? Of course you wouldn’t trust any of those individuals. Unless you’re a frickin’ idjit. ROAR!!!
  • Robbysherm
    2 years ago
    Best comment yet
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Still no club reviews for RobbySherm? When will you enlighten us with you Michigan club knowledge?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion