tuscl

Clapping during a lap dance

Recently I was at a club getting a lap dance from a girl. I'm the kind of guy that the girl is sort of the supplementary feature and me and my dancing is the primary. So head over heels by the Go's Go's comes on over the loudspeaker and I start shaking my hips and shoulders back and forth while doing a big overhead clap when the song demands it. Well the dancer I had did not like this, warned me once but I didn't want to hear it, my money, my clapping. The stripper then brings her legs up does a heel clap on my on face and I let a big "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" while she runs out.

Was I in the wrong? Was the dancer in the wrong? Have you guys ever dealt with a situation where the girl is kind of getting in the way of you having a good time?

3 comments

• ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Gosh, Muddy. How can I say this.

You were SO wrong!

She stated her limit, and you proceeded to trample them.

I sincerely hope that this was just one of your parody posts....
  • Flyer78
    2 years ago
    Sounds to me that a cowboy-themed bar or nightclub that hosts line-dancing would be more compatible with that attitude than a strip club would be.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    If someone attempts humor in a post that's fine as long as they don't expect effusive praise for it. Someone named Daddilac did that about a month ago. Me and some other commenters on the post didn't congratulate him on how funny he was, and he got angry and accused us of being too stupid to understand his joke. He was so angry about it he hasn't been here since.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion