tuscl

Photos Gallery / Question for Founder

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Wednesday, September 21, 2022 7:03 PM
Anyone looked at the Photos Gallery since the "Censorship" invasion ? The only photos in that gallery are of the ones loaded by dancers. Any photos loaded by PL's does not show in the gallery. Is this on purpose ? Is the Gallery now strictly for dancer's to post photos of themself ? OR was this something that happened yesterday and you haven't corrected yet ? I kinda look forward to seeing Longball300's daily LPOTD.

40 comments

• founder
    2 years ago
    The photo gallery shows pictures uploaded by dancers in the dancer directory.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    OK. I'm gonna miss Longball's contributions. But I respect the change. I guess that is the purpose of the Stripper Photos section.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Can there be a Longball photo section added? Verified dancer photos are very nice, but I need some more daily material…
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    It's possible that not all of the dancers are included... [view link]
  • grand1511
    2 years ago
    I guess it's time for Longball to start dancing!
  • Funkycold88
    2 years ago
    I noticed that to Ishmael. Looks like at least 1 dancer lost their verified status too?
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    I don't pay much attention to the pics except maybe when someone points something out about them but... if it's dancer pics only maybe actually make it dancer pics only? In other words, no cartoons, random pics, etc, just actual dancer pics.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    I’d be okay with NOT seeing the dancer photos of that one guy who looked like Juice with a wig on and wearing dresses.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Ooh, yeah I didn’t have the ability to post photos in the directory inexplicably (but I assume it’s because of my “very offensive” Jesus pic) and I took myself off as a “verified dancer” earlier today sometime after I discovered that. There is no point using the dancer dressing room since there is no real privacy and half the thread contents we write is viable anyways. And I don’t care about the ability to read reviews since I paid for lifetime VIP status the day I registered for an account on here and can read any review at anytime regardless. Idk what the point of keeping myself as a “registered dancer” would be because all that does is give tuscl users such as snazzynazz access to see when I recently logged in so that he can PM me with inane crap. (Btw dancers on r/stripper have complained about that individual too, so there are many other dancers other than just me who feel alienated from posting on this site because of that asshat) Oh whale 🐳
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ not a dancer anymore huh? Looks like Icee was right all along, you’re really a fat guy behind a username that uses vague photos of what appears to be a really cute stripper. Never mind the similarities that you the fat guy, loves Olive Garden just like all strippers. Who would have ever thought that strippers AND fat guys love microwaved Italian food and rock hard breadsticks!?!
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    …the breadsticks aren’t the only thing rock hard. Bend over, shailynn 😁
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Can you stand up straight and look down and see your own wiener when it’s erect? If that’s a “yes” then I will give you CJ Kent’s phone number, if the answer is “no” then I will give you the number at the San Jose Library for SJG, after all he likes em chubby!
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Can I get an exception on dickpicks?
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Mine that is. If it’s yours I might look and judge though, for a few brief seconds.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ I’m pretty sure there’s a section over a Reddit r/dickpics or something like that, I believe Subraman and SJG are the moderators of it.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Oh wow Subra’s got another one goin
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Snazzynazz... A guy occupying #2 ignored on TUSCL (after desertscrub but beating out SJG) without posting a single comment, thread, review, or article. Well, I guess everyone has to be good at something...
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    Well it would be nice to have a "Members Photo" section; sure I appreciate Boob pics but, other members contribute some pretty funny stuff sometimes. I will miss posting and checking in.
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    Well I have been known to dance when drunk.. but, you don't pictures of that.
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    ^ want
  • TJ Walker
    2 years ago
    I'm clicking Longball300's gallery everday for hot girls.
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    What TJ said is true, I was still able to upload (new) pics today to my photo section...
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    So we need to pull up LB300's profile page instead of the Photos gallery?
  • founder
    2 years ago
    To be included in the dancer directory you must be a verified dancer and be linked to a club. To have photos listed in the photo gallery you must have a listing in the directory. I intended the photo gallery and directory to help dancers to get customers. While longballs photos are indeed pleasing to the eye, they aren't dancers here. Pro tip:. Follow or bookmark longballs profile and his photos will show up on your feed.
  • booji boy
    2 years ago
    @Founder: I've posted photos of what my room in Cascadas (TJ) looks like before for informational purposes... are you saying there's no place to do that anymore?
  • BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    " I intended the photo gallery and directory to help dancers to get customers." Totally based. I'll remove my memes.
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    I concur if it was intended for dancer photos that's what it should be. I thought it odd that I would post my LPOTD and it would be categorized as a "stripper photo". It would be cool if there was a "Members Photos" "Posts".... whatever section where with one click we could see everyone's contributions. Meanwhile, I will post my babe pics to my photo section for those who wish to peruse.
  • founder
    2 years ago
    Mongo, absolutely not... PLEASE continue to post pictures of clubs under those clubs. They are most welcome.
  • RTP
    2 years ago
    I actually like that it is dancers photos only. I don't come to this site to see photoshopped photos of beautiful women (although most of them are lovely).
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    [view link] If the goal with that is to encourage more individual dancers to engage with individual tusclers, then I’ll just leave this feedback here.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Thank you Longball! You have great taste in photos. You are doing a great service.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    NiceSpice is right about snazzy. I’m glad she brought that user name to the attention of the board. His messages to dancers are not helping the reputation of the site. Granted, my posts aren’t exactly helping either… I’m guessing there are more complaints about snazzy’s messages on Reddit. I don’t know if they acknowledge TUSCL as existing on stripperweb - but I’m sure he wouldn’t have any fans there either.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Some of you begging for censorship then bitching about it 🤡
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    A lot of great dancer photos here with a lot of the dancers’ Instagram links [view link]
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    ^ Nice Find; Well Done.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Unless I'm missing something, it sounds like 90% of pictures posted will never be seen anymore. There are maybe 2 or 3 members with a reputation for great pics that people might go out of their way to look up once in a while, but even those... I mean, I enjoy Longball's pics as much as anybody, but I don't see myself looking up his profile just to click on the picture section, and having to do that every day. And what about all the other members that no one would even think to look for their pics? This seems like a weird and counterproductive change to the site.
  • BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    "A lot of great dancer photos here with a lot of the dancers’ Instagram links" Who is running that? They may be violating dancer's safety.
  • 8TM
    2 years ago
    Long overdue change for the better. I thought this would never happen
  • 8TM
    2 years ago
    “Who is running that? They may be violating dancer's safety.” It’s literally just links to public instas with no other information that could ID the girls. At least that’s all I can see on my phone.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion