tuscl

Degeneracy level ninja

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
No sitter, so she had to bring her baby to OTC. Less than 2 months old.

She said her baby daddy begged her to have his kid, drives around in $50K+ vehicles, but is barely giving her anything. But she says he's shady and hides his income and assets, so getting child support is not so easy.

17 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Making their SOs look bad is part of their hustle to make tricks feel more special
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Thats not necessarily the case Icee.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Some people are just sharing things. Everything someone says isnt a hustle or scam
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    I can see ilbbaicnl and a baby breastfeeding at the same time.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    2 years ago
    Once I saw the owner of a club carry his 5-year-old daughter into the club with dancers on the stage and floor.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    There is absolutely no way that I'd do this. First, having someone else's baby present for OTC is a variety of strange that I don't want in my life. Next, I'm struggling with the recklessness of a mother bringing her 2-month old baby into a sex work scenario. Finally, even if the chances are incredibly remote, I'd be really afraid of something bad happening to that kid during the appointment.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    This seems like a very bad idea. Very poor judgment on the part of the mother. There are many ways this could have gone very wrong - and endangered her child. I wouldn’t recommend it.

As a customer, if an OTC date showed up with her kid, I wouldn’t be going through with the date. I am no white knight, or softie. But, I would likely give her the money (as it would appear that she really needed it).
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    @Cashman what are the supposed ways it could go wrong? We've known each other for about 3 years.

She didn't just show up with him, she asked if it was OK first. I asked her what she set her thermostat at, and set mine the same. She brought him in in his car seat, where he stayed, and he mostly slept. We had to take several breaks when he needed attention.

She's not able to dance at the club currently because of sitter problems. She says I'm her only customer currently, I'm pretty sure that's true. Even if it's not, I'm very sure she's using good judgment about who to allow around her baby. She's a good mom. All of my favs with kids over the years have been average to above average mothers. I'm generally pretty superficial about women. But if someone's so ugly on the inside that they'd be abusive or negligent to their kid, they're ugly to me, no matter how good they look on the outside.

The only thing she was nervous about was that she was putting me out by bringing him. (She got really apologetic when he farted, which totally made me laugh.) I told her I was fine with it, since, the time it took to attend to be baby was more time I got to spend with her. She wasn't nervous at all about me being around her kid. She never would have brought him if she had any doubts about me.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    So, getting back to this, aren't you supposed to put babies over your shoulder when they spit up? She says no, but I kept getting worried it would go down his windpipe.

Never thought I'd be getting lap dances to this music: https://youtu.be/KPP4Cfupzhs
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I think you believe it's entertaining to post about a baby being present at your OTC, but it's actually the exact opposite.

Ilbbaicnl said "@Cashman what are the supposed ways it could go wrong?"

Well, apparently, the baby choking on its food is on the table.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I get the feeling that this OP has some issues, I'm not qualified to provide a diagnoses, but I strongly suggest you sit down and talk to someone, sorry but fucking a prostitute with a baby present, doesn't qualify as rational.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    I can see the concern if this was an unsupervised toddler in a house that wasn't child-proof, but at 2 months the kid is basically a doorstop. It's not going anywhere. It might surprise some of you but single moms everywhere manage to sleep, shower, cook meals, clean house, and yes, even have sex without dire consequences.
  • Htxx
    2 years ago
    It happens. I went to sb house the other day. Hot little 30 yo Puerto Rican. Her baby sitter fell through last minute. Kid wasn’t feeling well 1.5 yo she gave him some Benadryl
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I think I'm sticking to my gut feeling on this, which is that it's a bad idea for a sex worker to bring a baby to an appointment with a customer.

I'm also pretty sure that the State Child Services Department would have an even stronger opinion on the matter.

Setting aside how it's more than a bit reprehensible, I wouldn't want the increased responsibility and potential risk. And, with regard to personal interest, debating with my OTC date as to the care and feeding of her infant isn't my idea of a good time.

I understand that sex workers have children and are often single moms, but children should not be present or involved in their appointments.

This feels like something that shouldn't be a debate...
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    I'm surprised by some of the reactions in here. The kid is 2 months old. I don't see any harm in having the kid sleep in his/her car seat while I treat Mommy like the bad little girl that she is. Shit if I had qualms about fucking with a small baby nearby there are several times in my life where I wouldn't have gotten laid for large chunks of time - at least by my wife.

Slapping the "sex worker" label on her as some backhanded form of judgment doesn't change the basic dynamic. Couples fuck with babies nearby all the time. She had enough history with Ilb that she made what she believed was a reasonable judgment call - simple as that. Instead of suffering with insufficient resources to care for her child, she did something about it. Kuddos to her for not being one of those weak victimhood twats who instead just let life roll them over.
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    As usual my brother from a hairless ape mother is correct.

I do hope Libby-ape or whatever the fuck his name is used some reasonable judgement during his “date”. Didn’t do stupid shit like setting the baby on the subwoofer and playing some Barry White at full volume. That could damage the lil apeling’s hearing. Orienting the baby so it can watch you face fuck the mom is probably uncalled for. But just fuckin’… whatever… ROAR!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion