tuscl

Why I enjoy SCs

DH721
Indiana
Saturday, September 17, 2022 5:49 PM
I am sure this will provoke a lot of disagreement, but last night something happened that started me thinking about why I enjoy going to strip clubs. The short answer - the honesty of it all. Yes, the girls lie, tell you they are "working to pay for nursing school" or "I'm only doing this to get back on my feet". Then the lies about "wow, you must work out", "you are the most handsome guy to come in tonight" or any number of compliments. A real monger knows they are lies, the dancer just wants to get the portraits of dead presidents out of your pockets. In the end, its a transaction, I don't have to lie and I feel no pressure to be anything other than myself. If one of us doesn't like it, then we move on to the next one. Yes some guys are looking for something else, but in the end, everyone knows what the truth is and how things are going to end up. Last night, the club I was in was packed full of gorgeous women, many 7s and 8s, maybe a few lower but nothing that I wouldn't consider spending time with, and there were lots of customers too. I am sitting there enjoying my drink, taking in the view and tipping the girls on stage a little. After about 30 minute this beautiful young thing, a 9+ in my book, came by and asked if it was ok to sit down and I said yes. She gives me her name and I give her my "stage name". Since my stage name is a little odd, she makes a comment and I explain that since she gives me a stage name, I do the same. She then tells me her real name, which is a longer version of her stage name, so I fess up and give her my real name. We talk for a bit then she asks if I want any dances. I asked her how much and she said her price was $40 per dance, which is $10 more than the other girls I have gotten dances from in that club, but I wasn't looking for something other than some relaxation, getting teased a bit and spending time with something beautiful. Her dances were sensual and almost believable, but halfway through the first dance I found her "hot button", that physical touch turns her on, and I started pressing it. She then starts grinding a little harder, her body temperature starts rising and then she tells me other things that turn her on. I hit those buttons and she gets visibly more excited. We did two more dances then I had her stop and we talked for a few minutes. On my way home, I started thinking, why would she tell me those things? Both of us knew it wasn't going to lead to a finish for either of us. In the 30-40 minutes we spent together she is sharing things that many women could never say to their husbands. I'm in my early 60's, I consider myself average looking, I'm not ripped, so it puzzles me why a relative stranger would tell me things that turn her on. Doesn't that tilt the odds away from the house to my favor a little bit? And this isn't the first time. I've had dancers let me bring them to orgasm, with my pants still fastened. I don't necessarily consider myself as GIB, but I do try to make the dancer feel good if she lets me and she usually reciprocates, sometimes in an OTC environment. Of course I have spent too much time with a dancer and gotten more than one 2AM drunk call telling how much she loves and misses me. I have had some long term relationships with several dancers over the last 6 or 7 years, both platonic and sexual, some with payment, some without, I even had one talk about us getting married, even though she is 5 years younger than my youngest son. Whenever I ask them, "why me?" the answer is something along the lines of "You're honest and respectful". In the past if I found a dancer that was offering extras, I would usually go for it, but now, either because I'm getting picky or patient, I find myself being choosier. This means I tend to visit the smaller, more tolerant clubs less frequently and go for the higher end, better run clubs. I think the smarter, prettier girls have learned that at these clubs they can make good money and not have to do everything. While I'm not looking for my next ex-wife, or even a life companion, I will say that when I have had a beautiful girl text me "ilysm" every day and we get sideways looks when we go out in public, I get a smile on my face that can't be removed with plastic surgery. And yes, I know having feelings for a dancer can be very dangerous but I am always able to say goodbye and walk away if the relationship isn't working for me. If she moves on to something else, I know where to go to find another to fill the time. Don't get me wrong, I'm not an emotional robot, and I do feel the loss when she's gone, but I wish her the best and move on. I am curious if anyone else sees it this way?

25 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    She's selling you a fantasy. Enjoy it
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    You're not going to get a disagreement from me because I'm not reading four paragraphs. But thanks for using paragraphs.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Lol there were five paragraphs!
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Ok, so I'm procrastinating and actually read all five paragraphs. You put a question way up top and then by the end when you wrote "I am curious if anyone else sees it this way?" At a glance it's not clear what "it" is. If it's "In the end, its a transaction, I don't have to lie and I feel no pressure to be anything other than myself. If one of us doesn't like it, then we move on to the next one."...some guys and some dancers can run things this way. Game recognizes game. "Yes some guys are looking for something else, but in the end, everyone knows what the truth is and how things are going to end up." Not really. There's customers who are pretty clueless or willing to get strung along seeking something deeper with a dancer. Other times a dancer is ready for something more but doesn't let the customer know, or sends mixed signals because she wants the girlfriend treatment but still sees herself as a "hustler". Or fucks it up because she starts getting jealous of all the dancers she had no problem with you seeing before.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @DH721 Everyone sees the world in their one way, so you are not “having fun the rong way”, your life experience is unique to you. “No one is the same, and we all have different life experiences. It's not my place to judge them or for them to judge me. We should all be accountable for our own lives.” ~ Joanna Krupa - actress, model ~ Born April 23, 1979 Warsaw, Poland Most people with common sense realize that participating in the adult industry hobby (or any hobby) and to benefit from the experience it has to be within their budget and life schedule, and it is important to have realistic expectations about it, to be able to enjoy the hobby. There should be no regrets about living a good life. Remember this hobby is like a poker game in the gambler’s song “If you're gonna play the game, boy You gotta learn to play it right You've got to know when to hold 'em Know when to fold 'em Know when to walk away And know when to run” Remember “In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.” ~ Cuban refugee Tony Montana (Al Pacino) in the movie Scarface.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Generally women not seriously attached can be gotten to. Sure, in a Strip Club they will feed you all kinds of stuff. But pick the one you want, generosity, charm, and making her understand you are going to be seeing her outside right away and regularly. Front Room MakeOut Session, back room maximum, and then continue. Chances are pretty good. SJG What is Hip - School of Rock Kansas City [view link]
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I see where you're coming from, but I'm not sure that I agree with all of it. I don't think that strip clubs are honest places; this is especially true for customers who are new to clubs. There's a lot of lying going on. Perhaps rather than the word "honest", the word "direct" is more appropriate. Almost all conversations in a strip club end up at what the customer wants, what dancer offers, and what the price will be. Some of those conversations are longer than others, but they're all more direct than in almost any other social situation.
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    I enjoy strip clubs because I like looking at naked women.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    The OP is reaching and trying to convince us of something he wants to convince himself of. You’re a CUSTOMER – you’re a mean$ to an end – if hot young girls young-enough to be your granddaughter were genuinely into you then you’d have the same “success” outside the club with non-strippers – if hot young women that are self-sufficient with good paying jobs treat you the same way as strippers do, then you’d have some kinda point. At best some on here may be better customers than others, or just easier marks, but customers nonetheless – this is analogous to going to a restaurant and getting waited-on well then thinking it’s b/c there’s something special about us. You are paying for a service – these girls don’t get a salary from the club – we are their meal-ticket in most respects – any “special treatment” that we think we are getting it’s just a business-person taking care of their paying customers – go hit a singles-bar and see how many girls find you as “interesting” and “special” as strippers do - the OP is grasping-at-straws and mostly wishful-thinking and trying to paint an unrealistic fantasy - if you enjoy the fantasy; great; but don't try to paint-it as any other than a pay-for-play fanta$y/$ervice.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Strip Clubs offer a sexual aesthetic in the dolled up hotties in high heels and in the physical openness. And you can imbibe that. And you can meet the women. But I will still say that you want to be spending your time with the women you want to be pumping loads into. You might have met them in a strip club, but for continued visits you want to see them outside. Your own home is generally going to be best. You really should not have to go to a strip club very often. The women you meet there will keep you very busy. SJG 2016 School of Rock AllStars Team 2 at Crofoot Ballroom in Pontiac, MI [view link]
  • satsuma
    2 years ago
    "I'm in my early 60's, I consider myself average looking, I'm not ripped, so it puzzles me why a relative stranger would tell me things that turn her on." It's because she enjoys it! Some of us dancers really do enjoy the job and get off to it, even though it's not perfect. I think it's preferable that a dancer at least enjoys and gets off to the job instead of hating it and enduring it for survival. Or it could be because she knows it would get you off to tell you about her dirty little secrets, but then I would just enjoy that too. "Whenever I ask them, "why me?" the answer is something along the lines of "You're honest and respectful"." Being honest and respectful goes a long way, that's why you had such good experiences with dancers. Be a decent person to people and they will be decent to you. "I know having feelings for a dancer can be very dangerous but I am always able to say goodbye and walk away if the relationship isn't working for me" Don't think too hard about it, just enjoy it while it lasts and if it doesn't last, that's okay
  • bang69
    2 years ago
    Sit back and enjoy it.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    The looks and the full dolling up of the strip club women can be intoxicating, like being a kid in a candy store. The outside world is not like that. But remember, pick the one you want, approach, demonstrate generosity and charm and get her into a FRMOS, and plan to be waking up with her in the mornings. SJG The Rock Orchestra performs Genesis - The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway [view link]
  • conan_mac_morna
    2 years ago
    Satsuma has the right of it, I think. I know it's a game. My faves know it's a game. As long as there no expectations, doesn't mean we can't have fun in the meantime. OP is overthinking.
  • HungryGiraffe
    2 years ago
    I enjoy strip clubs for the same reasons as the OP. Sometimes the experience seems like a dream come true - fantasies fulfilled! But, the reality is what Papi said, “we are customers”. We are paying for the fun we can’t routinely get for free in the real world. Playing the spectrum of sex worker options can be very satisfying, but it’s critical to remember the “sex worker game” is primarily “entertainment”. Maintaining self-discipline in the areas of financial, physical, and emotional security will result in long term enjoyment of the hobby.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    It gets me out of the house!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Just noticed ip said spending time with "something" beautiful snd not someone. That says a lot. I like clubs because I like seducing stripper hoes lulz
  • bntj1
    a year ago
    Nice read. Personally, I think a “short term” provider relationship is good to mix in with regular casual dating of normal women. It helps satisfy our social and sexual needs. We can probably all agree out of club interactions are unstable. The context of our relationships with providers change rapidly. One week you’re paying for her time, following few weeks she’s says no payment required and you’re dating, month after that she needs help with rent, and then back to square one paying for her time because she’s paying for childcare during your dates or whatever excuse, but its probably drugs or she got temporarily banned for missing shifts or some other bullshit. Heaven forbid you look at her cellphone message or social media, all the thirsty dogs, vying for what’s “yours” Just like we can’t read if their intentions are genuine, they can’t read us either. We have girlfriend(s), wives, casual encounters , use multiple providers. They assume we are affluent but maybe we have a fake timepiece, leased cars and housing , and live off credit. But if we are well off, we just move on, and they miss out on a golden opportunity for romance and stability. Anyway, I know a guy happily married to his former streetwalker provider. So happily ever after can happen. Most likely you’ll get screwed over financially and emotionally. Maybe her pimp will even kick your ass. Just way too many parameters to navigate.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    Pick a side, bntj1! Lol, I felt like I was watching a tennis match reading that take.
  • deboinair
    a year ago
    I like it because there is no bull shit. You pay, you play. Simple as that.
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    Yes, through the fog of business negotiation, SS etc I see your point. There is a truth to a SC. I want the visuals, company, varying level of sexual pleasure from an attractive female. The acronym I’d use to describe it is FFE: fantasy female excellence. That’s what I want, viscerally, and I’m willing to pay for FFE. She has the FFE, knows I want to buy it, she wants to sell it. Imho keep that attitude and you’re gold. It is a business transaction to fill a basic need. But also Imho nothing good can come of delving any deeper into the nuances of that “truth” argument. The vanilla world IME is an ever building and torrential web of untruths. Trying to dig any deeper into the SC truth will mean applying that vanilla world thought process. Nothing good comes of that imho.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    Naked women make my pepe feel good
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    @DH: As I always say, I will never criticize how another grown spends his time and money. If you are getting what you want from these interactions then go yee forth and enjoy. 😁 Personally I don't get much from LDs and I have neither the time nor the inclination for platonic and/or ambiguous relationships with dancers, either ITC or OTC. That's no to say that I don't value them as people - some dancers I've met over the years are among the nicest and most interesting people I've ever encountered. I just don't have the bandwidth right now and probably won't for many years to come.
  • stripperlover777
    6 months ago
    I Really Like The "Stripper Body" Look Appeal, A Place To Go & Just Hang Out, Chill & Talk To The Dancers. I Like The Stage Pole Dancing & Pvt Dances. Strip Club Atmosphere, Good Food & Music Are A Great Source For Entertainment! I Like Seeing Nudity & Having The Social Benefit. Fav SC Names For Dancers Or For Reg Names: Brook, Angel, Heather, Allessia/Alessia, Scarlett/Scarlet, Clair, Sukki, Savvy, Alice, Sunshine, Ivy, Iris, Mary, Kitty, Dawn, Millana, Lizzy, Venessa, Eve, Eva, Lucinda, Cindy, Alekktra, Lindsay, Seliya, Selena, Sabrina, Linda, Sophia, Starr, Meeka, Milly, Isabel, Luscious, Cupcakes, Pebbles. ✔️ 💲 👄 ♥️ 👽
  • stripperlover777
    6 months ago
    Additionally To Mi Above Post, I Have Posted Lots Of Dancers Names Ideas Here In The Verified Members Section Dancer Names Topic & VIP Members Area Stage/Dancer Names Topic. Dancers Names Help With A 1st Impression. These Dancer Names Can Help Out For Reference/Referral. If I Were A Client With A Dancer Seeing Her With A Recycled Name, She Definitely Would Want To Change Her Name After Seeing Whopper Lists Of Names From Mine ✔️ 💲
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion