tuscl

What’s up with Diddly?

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Wednesday, September 7, 2022 7:02 PM
I see a user with one comment and no reviews is attempting to out strippers. Wtf is up with Diddly? Posting a girl’s photos and her name - and club in the stripper photos section. [view link]

19 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Maybe send this to founder via PM.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ I was going to suggest the same thing, appears to be a weirdo, hard to be sure but weird still
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    It seems like an attempt at doxxing a girl. I doubt the girl/dancer is aware of his posts. I will dm founder.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    Are you guys out here standing up for strippers and women ????!!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I know this will likely cause folks to label me a white knight or something worse. Hopefully the photos he posts are consentual - and hopefully nobody sees the photos and outs the girl in them.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Profile deleted.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Founder needs to delete members who out dancers in reviews or smear their reputation calling them robs. It's bitter tricks doing it
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    You da ‘mane cashmane! Way to hold them accountable. I’m all for having fun on this sight but that’s just unwarranted by a fiendish folly.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Is it necessary for you to troll every thread looking for stupid drama?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^Another ninja my post was directed at that cosplay pimp
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    iCEE The bitch that never shuts up.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    For all we know it could be a bitter/butthurt wannabe "pimp" that got dumped by his bottom bitch for a better source of coke. Yeah, TUSCL has that type here too. 🤷
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    It's a laugh and a half to see @Icee, the woman-beating, drug-addicting, manipulative, lying, thieving felon-worshipping "pimp" (all verifiable) who has pissed off everyone here, complain about people outing ROBs. If he's telling the truth about his life, he's ripping women off for a living.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I don't care about the lazy fictions that Icee post about himself. Icee... Every member here has the ability to message founder with feedback or red flags about certain profiles, posts, and reviews. I have, and sometimes he takes stuff down and other times we don't see eye to eye and it stays up. But the point is that we all have that ability. If you choose to not exercise it, then that's on you. But really I suspect that you'd hate to have the things you serially complain about pulled down, because it's the bitching and turmoil you create that weirdly gets your motor revving. Go on. I'm sure that you have some snappy comeback prepped and ready to go.
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    Thanks Cashman.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Shrubby, it really sucks to be you, I'm thinking of starting a pool who kills themselves first, you or Iceefag, and a side bet as to the method used, bet you're first. BTW pay nice spice the 10Gs you owe her before you suck the barrel of a shotgun, you welsher.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    There's years and years of examples of the TUSCL site regulars calling out bad behavior. There are just notable exceptions who appear ban proof lol.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @wallanon, or coming back under a new name five minutes later. SJG is the only banproof one. Probably because the alternative to all his time here would endanger small children and animals in the South Bay.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I sent founder a message about that guy a year ago. Glad he deleted him now at least.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion