tuscl

Managing expectations and grading on the curve

I was reading one review for a club recently that kept comparing the girls in the Indiana strip club to the girls in Spearmint Rhino in Vegas and how they didn't match up. And it's like dude come on we know, your in fucking rural. It got me thinking I guess you could do that and do I grade on the bell curve? I don't knowingly but like baseball umpires and pitch framing I think I might without realizing at times some type of subconscious adjustment.

For you guys that club hop a little bit do you grade on the curve or just calling like you see it?

12 comments

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Call em like I see them, example, an 8 is an 8 no matter where she is.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    no curve - straight line

If I am in Vegas I expect to hang out with a high 8 or 9, because there are plenty available (at least there were before COVID).

When I am in Detroit I clamor at the chance to hang with a low 8, but would be fine with a 7, because that's about the best you're going to get on an average night in that city. Yes there's a 9 now and then, but not often. This could be said for several cities I club in as well.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "For you guys that club hop a little bit do you grade on the curve or just calling like you see it?"

No curve. Eventually I'm going to write the Corpus Christi club reviews and they'll be suitably drug through the gutter (except the one decent club that's left). It's better if the locals who don't travel know their clubs are trash.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I might put a subjective ranking. " She was an 8 for an Indiana girl. "
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    I don’t grade on the curve. otherwise we’d be overrun with seven eights nines and tens.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    I have minimum standards that never vary. I like attractive women and there are plenty to be found in less urban areas all over the country. They may not be glammed up by makeup girls or wearing fancy costumes, but they exist in plenty of places. So when I come across a club somewhere in which the crew looks like a collection of cattle in a feed lot, I just move on to the next stop.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    I live in Indiana. I went to Vegas and enjoyed it but there are things you can find in Indiana strip clubs that are harder to find in Vegas strip clubs. Indiana strippers will be more friendly because there is a higher likelihood you are a local instead of a tourist and will be back. When you go back, they want you to remember that really friendly girl you did lap dances with last time and pick her again.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    I tend to grade the girls relative to the general region. I might compare the girls (and mileage) to clubs in different cities from the same general region like comparing Indianapolis and Columbus clubs. However, it would be hard to compare those girls to the ones in Vegas, Miami or NYC. A girl that may be a midwestern 8 would be a 6 or 7 in some of those cities.

However, a 10 is a 10 anywhere in my opinion but they are incredibly rare. While I have seen a couple of 10s in Vegas and Miami over the years, the only time I ever saw what I would consider a 10 in the midwest was a feature entertainer years ago that was in Indianapolis for the Indianapolis 500 more than a decade ago.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I don't grade on a scale. I'm lenient though coz different people have different tastes.

But I think someone who doesn't take care of themselves is universally unattractive.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Vegas has a lot of hot girls. But the quality of strippers has really gone down hill.

But the strippers are friendly if you don't act like a tourist
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    Everywhere I danced before going to Vegas, there would be like 5 girls in each club who were just BEAUTIFUL. Just gorgeous, gorgeous girls. Then everyone else.

When I started dancing in Vegas, to me it was like those top 5 girls from everywhere, all in one club. And in some clubs you won’t get hired if you are not those Top 5 girls.

But everywhere you go, you would know a Top 5 if you see her. So to me, the grading system is static, but still individual to your personal taste. 👍
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Psd trolling lulz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion