tuscl

Guilty pleasure

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Saturday, August 27, 2022 2:53 AM
One of my favs has developed pain/discomfort due to her sciatica nerve. She gets some relief from having her booty massaged. I have known her for quite a few years, so it pains me greatly that she's suffering from this problem. But, I have to admit, a young hot woman softly moaning when I massage her butt kinda makes me feel 25 again.

10 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Giving massages to strippers is awesome. They are always in need of one so it's win-win.

Pro Tip: Have her sit straddle in a chair backwards with her ass hanging off the front edge. Then get behind her in spoon position so her ass is on your crotch area. Then when you massage her sciatic nerve, her jiggling ass is going to feel good on your dick. Also you can reach around her and massage her thighs with both hands, and it will also jiggle her ass into your crotch.
  • JimGassagain
    2 years ago
    Just rub her clit after you slide it in from behind you creepy ass fuck. Lol^^^

Bacon!!
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^Not my thing.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    were u going for guilty or glute-y?
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    This gives me a great idea. I'm going to go tell a stripper I like who is very empathetic but hasn't agreed to OTC that I'm experiencing paid due to my sciatica nerve and it can only be relieved by a blowjob from a woman in a cheap hotel room
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    My favorite guilty pleasure is reading private eye detective novels by writers like Raymond Chandler. It's not highbrow literature but I like it. Going to strip clubs is a close second and I also like massaging pretty strippers when I'm there. I work an accounting job where I don't do any manual labor involving my hands. I almost always get a remark from the girls that I have the softest hands they have ever felt. They also express surprise that I'm 66 but hardly have any wrinkles. I've always had soft youthful skin because of good health habits. If you want to see what bad health habits can do to your skin take a look at a recent photo of Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards some time.
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Oh, come on! Keith Richards looks great for an 800 year old...😵
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    original topic title was 'giutly pleasure'. how was it edited? divine intervention?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Got to do something in the time between rounds.

SJG
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    You must have heard wrong. I have the softest hands they've ever felt.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion