tuscl

Mapping the Cuban invasion

Saturday, August 20, 2022 1:44 AM
Recently at strip club all the way out in Lincoln, Nebraska and saw a club full of cubans. It got me thinking how far is this cuban invasion thing going? Are they gonna get all the way Alaska? It wouldn't shock me. We know Texas and Florida are big spots for Cuban dancers. It sounds like Georgia and North Carolina are starting to get them too now. Other weird places I've seen a lot of Cubans are Denver and OKC. California and New York I have seen Cuban dancers in those places, as you can see most anything, those are big states but nothing close to a take over at least anywhere that I've seen. What are some odd places you have found Cuban dancers in? I'm not naive they are probably working through some type of agency it's just interesting seeing the different spots they end up in and in some instances completely taking over a club.

14 comments

• GoVikings
    2 years ago
    hopefully the cuban invasion never stops sadly, i don't see many Latinas working in clubs around here. but hopefully that changes sooner rather than later
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    The Cuban invasion will go as far as the Muddy invasion of the USA.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Pretty-soon there'll be more Cubans in the U.S. than in Cuba - causing both a brain-drain and a booty-drain
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    I ran into my first Cuban here in Indianapolis several months ago. She couldn't speak English hardly at all. She started doing our lap dances in the middle of a song and I couldn't get her to understand I wanted the lap dances to go from the beginning of a song to the end of a song, so I just walked off on her. She also wanted to charge $40 for each lap dance, which is too high for the Indianapolis market. If they come this far north, they will run into few customers who speak any Spanish so they will need to learn some English and also how clubs differ in cities with fewer tourists and more locals who are regulars.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    They don’t learn English and they have no intention to because they only hang around other Cubans and majority aren’t looking to assimilate. We’re seeing thousands come through the southern border daily. Biden turns an eye on the issue as his policies won’t tend to this growing illegal migration. His party chooses to look the other way. More strain on our system and Texas needs to keep sending f them up to Illinois and New York
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    five encountered a few in California and I had a delightful time with them… on my florida drive in December 2013 I encountered some in the Tampa area and of course Miami… And at mangoes south beach…… nice!
  • Jdo11
    2 years ago
    Seems to be a hustling thing with them even down here at the border. All the Cubans do overcharge. On the other hand, their dances have high mileage and extras plentiful. Could be a regional thing regarding laws and severity of penalties.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    One of the most misogynistic and racist threads. And from Muddy as usual
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee where is the misogny? And the racism? Cuba is a country not a race. And the thread isnt that serious. You know there are many immigrant dancers more open to extras or otc? Its not misogyny its just basic economics. An immigrant dancer is newer, and may need money much more than a dancer who grew up in the US and has been dancing a long time. Some of these cuban civvie girls are insanely hot with naturally curvy bodies
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    They've really had no choice but to spread. There are a heck of a lot of them and only so many clubs in any region. Adding to this is that not every place is as welcoming to them as Miami. We had a wave of them come through the Jacksonville clubs about 4 years ago, but most of them did not last long. Wackos still has a lot of Cubans, but most of the other clubs only have a small number now and some have none. I suspect that there are simply a lot of guys out there who prefer other types of dancers to the Cubans, which means that each area they come to can only absorb so many. The rest move on to find more fertile ground. Over time, they've probably had to keep roaming further and further to find better conditions.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    They started showing up here three or four years ago. Still lots of them around. While they are, as a group, much more willing to fuck, they also tend to want much more money for it. At least here.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "While they are, as a group, much more willing to fuck, they also tend to want much more money for it." I'd say the same here as well, but over the last few years I think that either they've adjusted to local market pricing or the market prices have just caught up. But on the whole I just can't stand dealing with them. For starters every attempt to sell is a quick strike approach. Second, most of them refuse to learn English, making it very difficult to communicate, which is probably why their sales efforts are so short and direct. Third, I have never had an experience with any of them that wasn't very mechanical. When you add it all up, for me it amounts to something that just isn't very sexy, no matter how hot she looks before I talk to her. In the clubs around here, you can tell who the Cuban girls are just by looking to the sides of the clubs, where they huddle with one another to sit around on their phones or chat in Spanish until they feel motivated to make another sales attempt.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Interesting I didn’t know they really are in on the Midwest now in KY. Maybe Indiana and Ohio are next. I can’t recall seeing them in Chicago at all.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    I’ve seen several in Toronto as far back as a decade ago. Not much in the Midwest currently but I haven’t clubbed in Indiana for a long time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion