tuscl

Do you expect lower prices and any other extras the more you buy?

Thursday, August 18, 2022 3:06 PM
Do you expect to receive discounts on dances or OTC the more you buy? The business concept of buying in bulk, buying high volume. Is there anything else you expect, from buying more dances? For instance, if you buy one bottle of milk you pay $2. If you buy $100, they may be $1 each or something. Do you look for the same when buying dances or OTC, or just continue paying the same club rate or pre defined rate? I would expect to get discounts as a regular ITC or OTC. At a bare minimum I would want to pay her personal rate instead of the total club rate. I have stopped seeing dancers who weren’t willing to discount dances for me. They aren’t obligated to discount but I expect discounts the more I buy. But in some cases if the club has strict rules with dance prices and paying up front, it would be tough or impossible to discount the dance so you would have to arrange for dances OTC. I have also stopped seeing a dancer because she didn’t answer my text. She’s not obligated to answer, but it’s one of those things that’s an issue.

34 comments

• twentyfive
    2 years ago
    In Costco I do, from dancers I prefer the ones that don't get so much traffic.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Do you expect more or different things each dance? In my case there doesn’t need to be anything more but there needs to be something different each dance otherwise it gets boring. If it’s the same dance, same location, same motions it gets extremely boring.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    I had a stripper tell me once her dances were thirty dollars each or three for a hundred. I think she was trying to give a discount for buying in bulk but her math skills were not very good.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Is expect the OP to rent a set of balls so it knows how to act like a man, not looking for a father figure to tell him how to interact with strippers. What the fuck….
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Docsavage, Thats hilarious! Mate, what do you mean!
  • idletraveler
    2 years ago
    BTE. You should give it a try and report back. Pay a dancer for all the dances you plan to get over the ensuing 1 month period upfront, and see how it works out for you.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    BTE, one dancer here said that "Regulars are buying your time at the jumbo economy scale." And also, you can only fuck her in so many rounds in a given time interval. So the time which is beyond sex is more companionship. But talking about this within the walls of a strip club is meaningless. Pick the one you want and get her outside ASAP and bed her regularly. Don't pay her, keep her, put her on Mistress Maintenance. TLNing with her regularly you'll have so much time with her, and you can dick her as many times as possible. Women have a radically higher sexual capacity than men do. You just use the strip club to met her by making your selection. And you engage with her dressed and painted up exactly as you first spotted her. But beyond that it is always a "date". SJG
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Idletraveler what do you mean? I dont mean it that way. More like a subscribe and save type thing. If youre a regular you should get perks like half off dances, as a thank you for the loyalty. Lets say you buy one dance a week for a month. The next month, you should be getting some discount. If you’re buying dances for several months, you should definitely get half off or something. Especially if there’s significant club fees involved. At a bare minimum the dancer should be able to give you dances without club fees involved. And yes there should be discounts involved even if you pay up front in one session. For example if a 15 minute dance is $200, they should make a 30 minute dance $300. A one hour dance should be $500. A two hour dance should be $750. Etc. SJG why bed her regularly what if you want to bed her once a month only? SJG what do you mean by not paying her but keeping her on mistress maintenance? What is TLNing? SJG why/how do women have a higher sexual capacity than men, doesnt this mean its much easier for women to cheat on their partners especially if they’re often interacting with other men at work, school etc?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Bed her regularly so she can see that you care about her. Once every moon would be the absolute minimum. She should not run through her lunar cycle without you having fucked her. And in other countries men understand keeping. In Europe, Latin America, I think everywhere except the US, smart guys keep beautiful women. They give them money, buy things for them, make sure their bills are paid. How far this goes will vary. Exclusive keeping will be more expensive, but I feel that today that is an anachronism. The important thing is that the mistress is not a wife, but she is not a hooker either. You deliberately keep her in a zone of ambiguity. And you enjoy her to the absolute max. [view link] SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    There's not a rewards program for strip clubs. Even uber is discontinuing theirs.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    "why/how do women have a higher sexual capacity than men, doesnt this mean its much easier for women to cheat on their partners especially if they’re often interacting with other men at work, school etc?" Its part of our bonobo heritage. And yes, when women want to cheat it is very easy for them, and easier for them to hide it too. [view link] Male infidelity is usually detected. But female infidelity is usually not detected ever. Like it says in the above text, midwives are trained that the first things they say is always, "Oh, he/she looks just like his/her father." And your mistress is not a sugar baby either. Sugar baby is a silly profligate bratty girl. A Mistress is maybe a little older, more level headed and practical. She could be your wife, but you are keeping her in a state which is much more enjoyable. And you watch how the colors bloom in her face each time you let your load flow into her. SJG
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee this is basic business. You buy more you get discounts. Its up to the stripper to do this or the club. If they aren’t willing to do it its their loss because i stop buying. I have the capacity to spend a few thousand a month if I wanted. So clubs and strippers can do it but they lose money. If 15 minutes is $200, 30 minutes should be $300, an hour should be $450, etc. SJG how are you blowing loads into a mistress? Woildnt this be major financial risk? SJG how is the mistress not a hooker and not a wife? You mean it’s basically because you’re offering some level of commitment to her? Like shes kind of like a hooker you’re committed to instead of a hooker you pay per each session? SJG once a month is fine? What is TLNing?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    The mistress is deliberately kept in ambiguous position because that is more flexible and insulated against outside pressures, and this promotes better eroticism. Once a month if she has known you a long time. Otherwise it should be at least 3 times a month, during the sweeter half of her lunar cycle. TLN = Toda La Noche, which in the Mexican sex work culture means an overnighter. You do that with her regularly and you have lots and lots of time with her. But the number of rounds of sex is of course constrained. You can still disturb her sleep sometimes and that will have a very positive effect. I read that in Ancient Greece high status men kept these Ionian Courtesans. Aristotle did this. They were the most educated and considered the highest grade of sex workers. And because they were foreigners they knew they were not eligible to become wives. SJG
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    SJG in the US you likely cant blow a load inside a mistress vagina. Its too risky. Sex can drain the body and cause other issues. I like to keep it at maximum once every two weeks. That means I can only see the same girl once a month. If im doing every two weeks, ideally it would be a different girl. SJG how long would you keep a mistress? The problem with it is after weeks or months of fucking the same woman wouldn’t you get bored and want someone new? I get bored after a month then need a few months break at least. Witj the same girl. So maintaining a constant schedule would he extremely tough for me. I dont know if this is something unique to me as I also get bored quickly of the same burger, or same ice cream flavor etc...
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    SJG so women can have sex many many times a day compared to men? SJG why does she need to see you care about her? This seems troublesome. Bedding her regularly so she can see you care about her, seems troublesome and demanding. Both the bedding regularly and having to make extra effort to make it appear you care more than you do
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    "SJG in the US you likely cant blow a load inside a mistress vagina. Its too risky." How is the US different from any other country? And there is no adverse health effect of pumping out as many loads as possible. "SJG so women can have sex many many times a day compared to men?" Hell yes! But Good Girls only fuck one guy at a time, so there is no way they could know this. Keep a mistress as long as it works. In my case they'll be getting groomed and inducted into The Organization, so their relationship will not be only with me. I'll be doing a lot of business travel, living on the road. So only one at a time per metro. Women need good beddings regularly. SJG
  • ljap1
    2 years ago
    Strip clubs aren’t the place to be pinching pennies
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    SJG I thought many countria dont have the child support or divorce laws like the US so there’s much less risk for guys to be impregnating women. SJG woild you say a mistress is something halfway between a hooker and wife? You give her a half commitment, half hooker type relationship. Long term hookee type thing? Hooker whos your side chick basically? ljap I expect a dancer to give discounts the more dances u buy from her. And a club too. And 1 hour should only cost 50% more than 30 minutes. Or 75% more. Not 100% more
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^^^ Very Well Said! You don't use strip clubs for regular sexual gratification. You find dolled up bombshell hotties and get under their skin and see them outside regularly. SJG In My Dreams [view link] [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Other countries do have the things, they are just implemented in different ways. Mistress could be much more important to you than if you had a wife. Wife is for public social legitimacy. That is what poisons it. See your women outside, big blocks of time like TLN. You are getting the jumbo economy discount. SJG In My Dreams [view link] [view link]
  • ljap1
    2 years ago
    That’s fine I mean it’s your money spend it how you want, but don’t be surprised if they ignore you for someone who won’t haggle with them.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    " ^^^ Very Well Said! You don't use strip clubs for regular sexual gratification. You find dolled up bombshell hotties and get under their skin and see them outside regularly. " Was directed at ljap1. SJG In My Dreams [view link] [view link]
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    They dont understand how business and logic works if they don’t understand why buying more dances is supposed to carry a discount.
  • reverendhornibastard
    2 years ago
    It was never an official, written policy, but as a frequent customer I usually got extra TLC from my desploogination service professionals. It was a kind of, informal “Frequent Splooger Club.”
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Whats TLC?
  • ljap1
    2 years ago
    An R&B group from the 90s
  • reverendhornibastard
    2 years ago
    @BigThirdEye TLC = “Tender Loving Care”
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    A married man bragging about being a hookers regular 🤡
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    back to the topic title. it would be nice. but I don’t hold my breath.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee who is that?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    BTE, you meet women in the strip club and what happens happens. But then you get them outside. That way you get lots of time with them to put them through their paces and to talk with them at length. You can't try to make it all happen ITC SJG
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    SJG thats an interesting link you posted regarding cuckolding
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    No.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    YOu get the girl outside and it works totally differently than in the club. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion