tuscl

Geography of Breast/Butt implants

Quick guide for dancers thinking about getting work done. Only 3 places to go; the guy in LA, the guy in Miami and the guy in Colombia.

LA: Not a recommendation in the least bit but if you did have to go under the knife, go here. Most expensive.

Miami: Two options. Lacrosse ball implants or Bowling ball implants. This guy sucks at his job but it is safe.

Colombia: You will die. Although you CAN save a few bucks here so that’s something to think about.

17 comments

• san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Everyone falls on their ass once in a while. Could that break the implants?

SJG

In My Dreams
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-55rKa7f…
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    I think you’re forgetting the woman in Miami that was putting cement into peoples butts. That was working well until a few “patients” died.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Cement? Yeah I believe it I think I’ve felt a few of those
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    With advice like this, who needs realself.com 👀
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Considering some of the advice posted here - Muddy provides a very useful overview of places to get some work done!
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    They use Fix-a-Flat down here too
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Lol
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Dr Baez in Tijuana does amazing work. He's also licensed in the US.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    Maybe I'm just too damn white. I don't get big asses and cement in there just sounds like I'm fucking a construction worker. Once in my life I really would like to understand the desire to tear up a fat ass so I'd get it. To each his own. Fake tits are the same for me but I can handle that sometimes.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    When the surgery is good it feels pretty natural.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    The show Botched has some of those horror stories of folks who went to sketchy doctors for plastic surgery, and things went terribly wrong.

I think the results can be irreversible in certain cases, as some of those substances aren’t intended to be placed inside the human body.

I don’t mind fake tits - as they can be a sexy improvement for some dancers. I still haven’t seen a nose job or face lift that looks entirely normal or natural. The butt jobs simply seem unnatural to the eye. I think the chances of something going wrong - and complications - should outweigh the benefit.

I got dances from a dancer who had recently gotten a bunch of work done - and her butt felt pretty great. She told me she had lypo on her midsection, got a boob job to get her cans looking firm, and she got butt implants. I took her for a test drive, and it was good. But, I would likely have taken her for a ride before the work too.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    Butt implants are outlawed for years now, it would be very unlikely to find them anywhere. Maybe Mexico.

Columbia is a very good country to go to for plastic surgery. DR is the one to stay away from.

I have said this many times, you encounter girls in clubs all the time who have work done that you say you hate. When it’s done right, it looks great, and you don’t know the person has had that surgery done. You have definitely seen many good bbls that you don’t know are bbls. The problem is that there are more bad ones than good, and girls don’t ask for natural enhancements and end up looking ridiculous so surgery gets a bad reputation for not being desirable.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    But implants are illegal dumbass troll.

Injecting silicone in your ass isn't fda approved. Bbls and implants are fine.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee why get so mad over this? Its not that serious of a topic.

I do like both the breast and butt implants as long as they aren’t totally out of proportion.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Bte psd is a fucked up troll
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Butt implants aren't illegal. She posts shit as fake as she is
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Alejandra Guzman almost died from getting silicon injected into her butt in Mexico, in 2009. It was fairly common, done on the down low by beauticians. Weird, she had the money to afford the best plastic surgery. Hopefully not a thing anymore, after the publicity about her outcome.

Have many friends and relatives who've gotten good, routine medical and dental care in Mexico. Even was examined by a Cuban-trained doctor once. The only clear benefit I see that we get from paying so so much more is better odds of winning a malpractice suit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion