tuscl

Thank's

bang69
North Carolina
Saturday, August 6, 2022 1:12 PM
I would like to thank Joe Biden and the Dem's for the recession.

14 comments

• skibum609
    2 years ago
    Looking at the latest disgrace they're trying to put into law I would say it was intentional.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Come November. Get out and vote. Early and often.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    It's amazing to throw your citizens under the bus, put them at risk, let in the whole world through the southern border just for the sake of votes. Oh and then to destroy the American oil industry, kill the keystone pipeline so we can instead just buy it from our enemies. And then print trillions of dollars destroying the dollar. And then ofcourse to continue let out every violent criminal animal in America so they can kill, rape, rob, assault again and again and again etc. etc. If your somebody out there that continues for this shit you need your head examined.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    The Biden administration changed the definition of "recession" from an objective definition to a subjective definition, with them being the ones deciding when the economy meets that subjective definition.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Awful low unemployment what is it now 3.5% with close to 3 million jobs going begging , strange recession
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Biden can almost string 5 words together and yet is smarter than all of his supporters here.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "The recession factors happened before Biden."

You gotta make up your mind here. I hear Biden saying gas prices are Putin's fault, but now that they've receded a bit, that's Biden's doing. Well? Does the president control gas prices or not?

Anyone who is being intellectually honest can't pin a global pandemic on whomever was in office when it started, nor ascribe the recovery on whomever was in office when we clawed ourselves out.

Since 2008, pumping money into the economy was as bipartisan a cause as exists in Washington.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Blame capitalism. Recessions are endemic to the system.
  • Uprightcitizen
    2 years ago
    I saw Biden in my soup yesterday. He also made it rain today and I wanted to golf. I can't believe the nerve of that guy.
  • wld4tatas
    2 years ago
    Recessions are pretty close to inevitable. The key is to manage them so the impact is shallow and short-lived. It's possible before the end of the year, it will become known the US went into and emerged from a recession, and most Americans will have barely noticed.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    "It's possible before the end of the year, it will become known the US went into and emerged from a recession, and most Americans will have barely noticed."

In the early eighties Volcker had to raise interest rates above the inflation rate to eliminate inflation. We will need to do this again. The Fed is currently taking little baby steps raising interest rates. We won't even be close to the interest rates needed by the end of this year. When we do raise interest rates to the needed level, it's going to be worse than the 2008 crisis. If we don't raise interest rates to the needed level, we will go into hyperinflation like Zimbabwe, Venezuela or Weimar Germany.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    The current administration is the one responsible for most of the economic damage we have - not only they contributed to it the most; but continue to double-down on what got us here and making it worse instead of better - wake up and smell the new-world-liberal-order; it's not a bug, it's a feature (it's not incompetence; it's a well-organized agenda) - the more in gas you pay, the better off you will be; trust us they say
  • Uprightcitizen
    2 years ago
    Dem libtards are the cause of all bad things. Joe plugged up my toilet and got my daughter pregnant. I had a bad dream and I know it's Joe's fault. The voices in my head never lie.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Drilling for oil solves the problem. Cutting sixteen cents of gas tax is what a cunt would suggest.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion