tuscl

The Most Posts, Very Close

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
Wednesday, July 20, 2022 7:04 PM
Not quite yet, but before the end of this month.

When I first joined TUSCL, I found it interesting right off. I noticed that Shadowcat seemed pretty reasonable and was making regular posts. I noticed that he had 12,000.

I decided that it would be kind of nice if I could get 12,000 posts.

Now I knew perfectly well that as I was making my 12,000, Shadow would be making more. I never intended to catch up with him.

But I have surpassed his number of posts a long time ago.

The party who right now has the most posts is one of our very most respected members. And he has earned every bit of that respect with his consistently level headed posting. Nothing will ever diminish any of that.

The one with the most right now is Papi_Chulo
https://tuscl.net/member.php?id=278740

If there is someone else with more posts, please let me know who it is. I have no idea who it could be.

Now, I wanted to announce this before I got quite to having the most posts so that I would be announcing it myself.

It turns out that I might not always be posting enough to remain on top. Some might have noticed that I am not posting as much as I was 4 months ago.

I have more things going on, taking up more of my time.

But I will always be here. More than anything I want us to have venues were we get TJ quality in the US. And don't talk about Nevada, that is a joke.

https://tuscl.net/review.php?id=387233

And the way we get this the most easily is with the Private Party / Membership Club Model.

SJG

99 comments

• san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I didn't really plan on making the most posts, and it isn't quite yet.

But it has just worked out that way.

SJG
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    Congrats sjg! Once san jose guy has the most posts, it means he's the boss of all of you. Recognize, choads!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Comparing your post numbers to Shadow and Papi is a FUCKING JOKE!
    They are both valued members who have actually contributed to TUSCL over the years whereas you're just a spammer posting shit that nobody cares about and now you have the gall to put yourself among them. FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Now, I wanted to announce this before I got quite to having the most posts so that I would be announcing it myself."

Am I hallucinating?

GOOD BUTTFUCKING GRIEF, LLOYD, YOU'RE EITHER STUPIDER OR CRAZIER THAN I EVER THOUGHT!!!

Are you really bragging about who spends the most time on a forum for paid pussy on the internet like it's something to be proud of?

They contribute insights to relevant topics, you talk to yourself like you have no F2F friends and make bizarre threats that, if Founder didn't have some inexplicable soft spot for you, would get you sent to Trembling Hills Sanitarium!

LACK OF SELF-AWARENESS, THY NAME IS SAN_JOSE_GUY!!!
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    This is epic level shit. The guy that doesn't go to strip clubs in real life anymore, doesn't write reviews, and doesn't pay for internet access is soon to get the #1 poster here. And let's not forget that he lost an entire year of posting when the San Jose public library closed due to COVID.

I think a shout out and big thanks is due to the San Jose public library staff, the taxpayers of CA, and founder for enabling this momentous event. 👏👏👏👍👍
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Papi chulo respected? For his racist posts or penchant for the cheapest hoes possible?

Shadowcats biggest flex is fucking hookers younger than his granddaughter...

And sjg went downhill after the shutdowns...
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    “If there is someone else with more posts, please let me know who it is.”

I’ve said for years the defunct Michigan TwoSheds board was a better designed website than TUSCL and it was just a small regional board.

One of best features was a sortable database - one could sort by number of posts, date joined, name. But it’s gone now so founder can’t see it
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    <p style="color:Red;"> Your ignorant medical threads drive me nuts, so with apologies to Jeff Foxworthy, If you join a message board geared toward a specific interest and then spend the next eight years telling everyone they are chumps for enjoying that interest, you just might be on the spectrum. </p>.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Most of you basic PHP Message Boards, that is not the exact name of the software. Oh, it is PHPBBS, let you sort the memberlist on any parameter and either direction.

But Founder used a custom software and you need that to be able to have the reviews sorted by state and region. Other strip club sites lack this.

This site has actually gotten more protective about member info, seemingly on purpose.

Thanks Motorhead,

SJG
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    <p style="color:Red;">If you feel a strip club message board is an appropriate site for in depth discussions of esoteric religions, you just might be autistic.</p>.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    <p style="color:Red;">If feel the need to go to the library 6 days a week to share the things you Googled that morning, you just might be ASD.</p>.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    <p style="color:Red;">If you feel the members of a strip club message board share your passion for cold starting antique Fiats, you just might be on the spectrum.</p>.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    <p style="color:Red;">If you, as an adult, live in a group home or with a family member and their adult web site filter blocks your access to this site for 14 months, you probably are autistic.</p>.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    <p style="color:Red;">If you think sex workers will fall in love with you if only you can get them to kiss you, you just might be a pathetic loser (or autistic).</p>.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    <p style="color:Red;">If you think looking up minutiae online all day is a job, you just might be autistic.</p>.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    <p style="color:Red;">If you feel certain you have the charisma to become a sex cult leader even when everyone laughs at you and you've never had any successes, you just might be on the spectrum.</p>.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    <p style="color:Red;">If you resent your parents for your diagnosis because they just didn't recognize the gifted, brilliant, genius you really are, you probably are on the autistic spectrum.</p>.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    <p style="color:Red;">If you think murder is an appropriate response to health care workers trying to provide care to neurodivergents, you just might be ... Oh hell you should probably not be allowed to walk the streets.</p>.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    Oh! Look! I'm catching up!
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Welp, time to put you back on ignore. Worthless creep.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Datinman. The guys posting about what pants to cum in. Bitching how they can't say no to dancers. Claiming any dancer who doesn't fuck them is a rob. Brag about cheating on their wives with hookers. Post right wing bs on a strip club board etc are retarded too
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Motorhead, this is done with PHPBBS.

https://blackstripclubs.net/

It replaces the old site of the same name.

If they turned the memberlist feature on, you could sort members up or down by any parameter.

But it still does not let you do with reviews anything like what Founder has got here.

And even though we seem to only have one woman who has any stomach for male PL discussions, having the big registration of women with pictures opens a lot of doors. I think there is a lot more which founder could do with this site, because he has his own software.

Most of the message boards on the net are PHPBBS, it is real old. But black strip clubs .net has just a pittance of the participation that TUSCL has.

Lots of people set up sites, but most of them die from a lack of participation. Founder has really got something here.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Posts about fuats are more interesting than what pants to wear to cum in. Or how to lowball hookers
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    That shit should be on a prostitution forum not tuscl
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    fuats?

US strip clubs have generally been moving more and more towards full prostitution since the 80s. Many have been there for a long time. At all clubs there are some girls who do regular OTC. At some clubs most all the girls do this.

Usually as the girls loosen up and get comfortable with regulars, the limits start to fall away. I say this is fantastic.

So one UHM club gets closed, but others take its place.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @icee, and you're here, making umpteen thousand posts just to shit-talk people.

Why are you even here?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    It really is better if people respond to what is being posted, rather than try to create meta-narratives to attack and delegitimate the poster. Best not to make personal attacks against anyone on this board.

SJG

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=10996
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Sjg your getting off script. You admitted to liking hookers and looking for them in clubs lulz
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    looking for hookers in clubs, I have never said that.

What strip clubs have is women. Getting them off script means getting them to stop trying to sell dances, because Buying Dances is a Chump's Game.

SJG

Down on Me
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwlRGS0x…
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    Looks like some of you are intimidated and frightened that sjg will soon be the boss of you and alltime post leader.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Datinman wins this thread
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    You all need to stop hating on SJG - once his organization is up to full-speed, FRMOS will be the law of the land - and then you will appreciate good ole SJG
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    sjguy…just to be honest… subject mater. most of papi’s comments are strip club related… whereas yours tends to be all kinds of different subjects.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Could we finally be seeing founder's diabolical master plan coming into focus?

When SJG finally unveils his hidden agenda to spam and bump his way up to the pinnacle of TUSCL posters (which is a lil different than contributor, just sayin)...only to get ban hammered just before he reaches his ultimate goal?

That would be worth having to hide all these self-propelled threads day after day lol...
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    "You all need to stop hating on SJG - once his organization is up to full-speed, FRMOS will be the law of the land"

Spoiler alert: Organization HQ is going to be laid out so the whole thing is just one huge front room. Anywhere you make out, it's a FRMOS. Just grab the sloppy, cottage-cheese ass, ghetto, tatted and bejazzled heifer of your choice, plant a big ol' kiss, and the next thing you know, the #1 all time poster himself is handing you your official FRMOS patch!
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    I see SJG and Papi Chulo also are on the list for top ignored people, too. I can understand why SJG, but Papi?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Papi has got it right about My Organization and FRMOS! And I will be making a FRMOS session tour of the US and Northern Mexico, though there is not much room for improvement in Mexico.

Subraman, thanks for the encouraging words.

There are a few other people, Trolls, Trolls and one Zombie, you guys prove the importance of privacy walls. All I need to do is use Clorox and a wire scrub brush from time to time to clean up the troll splats, and sometimes come out with a rake and a cement shovel to gather up the zombie pieces. And with these zombie pieces, I know better than to bury them and put them in the garbage. I put them in an incinerator.

SJG

The Modern Jazz Quartet (Jazz 625) - 1964
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QOF6r5L…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    A frmos tour of the US? When?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Things are in play, but my affairs are now private and they will always remain so.

SJG

Jane, another group, using less people.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azl_Wr1a…
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @Subraman when he makes it to #1 poster you should change your name to SJGsuckupman. Just sayin'.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    How are we supposed to know about the tour if it's private?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I'm just mentioning it because I do promote FRMOS, even though there will be no mandating.

But no, the specifics of my life will always be firewalled of from my online life.

SJG
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    SirLaapdancealot: it's comments like that that will get you disinvited from the Organization.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^

:) :) :)

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @SJGshillman keep it up, buddy. I'm going to infiltrate the Organization and instead of FRMOS with stripper grade hotties I'm just going to get lapdances and LDK with them. In the front room and all.

And you're gonna need my technical and engineering skills, so think twice about reneging that invitation. 😝
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ The women will just laugh at you.

And I don't think your skills would even rate us taking the time to talk with you, an example of exactly the sorts that we do not want.

SJG

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=9418

Jan 6th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48HH4LVn…
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @san_jose_creep I've read a lot of your posts on math and physics and in my professional opinion you could use my knowledge and experience. I can help you (and all those willing in the Organization) to understand it better.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    datinman sums it up nicely. I don’t even recall him posting much but it shows what a wide path of people SJG infuriates so much as to compel a seldom poster to comment on how nutty SJG is.

You would think SJG is here with a goal to just to drive us nuts, but he’s so out of touch I feel like he’s trying to just proclaim he’s superior to everyone here even though he forgets he’s an unemployed middle aged man who couldn’t even access adult content on the internet for a year. Think about that. My 10 year old nephew can even figure out how to get around adult content filters.

Then you have Icee who will put down EVERY SINGLE MEMBER on here and go after the most liked members likely out of pure jealousy. I can’t even imagine how miserable his real life is that he has to come on an anonymous message board and lie and put down everyone all day, every day, of his entire life. That is more pathetic than what SJG does. At least SJG has mental illness as an excuse to act like a moron, I’m not sure what excuse Icee has. He’ll come at me with his usual comeback saying I’m patronizing a dead troll or that I’m a geriatric trick when he’s too dumb to realize I’m closer to his alleged age that any other regular poster here.

Still, thanks for the entertainment both of you. You both are reminders on why I never chose to have children.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ' I can’t even imagine how miserable his real life is that he has to come on an anonymous message board and lie and put down everyone all day, every day, of his entire life.'

Easy answer. It's because he's really dougster.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @shailynn remember that, for san_jose_creep, posting to TUSCL is the equivalent of most other PLs actually going to a strip club. In both cases, they are living a brief fantasy as an escape or entertainment for themselves. And unfortunately for san_jose_creep TUSCL is all he has. Unlike most others posting here, he can no longer go to strip clubs and AMPs in real life and then simply post to TUSCL to report, contribute, and/or humble brag. Instead, he just has TUSCL to escape from his destitute life. And that's it. There is no real life escape and fantasy with strippers with him. That is why he's here posting so much. If he could actually go to a strip club in real life, we'd see A LOT less posting by him. It is what it is...

And with Iceydodo's case, remember she's younger than him, so give it time and she might just become as big of a nut job as he is. And when you think about it, they're similar in their TUSCL ways...Both want to appear as if they are experts in dealing with stripper whores and are intellectually superior to others in that regard...Both have A LOT of time to post on TUSCL because they can't hold down real jobs...Both are posting to feel better about their pathetic lives...Both demonstrate autistic behaviors in their posts...so ultimately you can think of Iceydodo as a younger version of san_jose_creep. She's bound to be the same way. Just give it time!
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Shailynn, TheeOSU, and SirLap. Two trolls and a zombie. Nothing to talk about except attacking this forums members.

You guys all continually remind me why having a privacy wall is essential, but then also why f2f any of you would be promptly eradicated.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @san_jose_creep FYI your privacy wall is highly ineffective. The problem is that you post too much about your private life. 🤷
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I post very little about my private life, and what I do post is carefully checked. I only post things about my private life if I think that would contribute greatly to constructive discussion.

But even though, Trolls and Zombies will make up what they want to try and build siege scaffolds.

Because of the privacy wall I am not having to shotgun trolls all day and night. But I do have to burn down the siege scaffolds and cremate the zombies.

And not trying to get personally antagonistic SLD, but just to be honest with you, you have long seemed like nothing more than a Good Ole Boy, an approval seeker. And as such, you are exactly the sort that my organization is already committed to excluding.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @san_jose_creep to be honest you post more about your private life than you think. You should check it even more carefully.

And also to be honest I don't seek any approval from anyone here. I'm just saying that your understanding of math and physics sucks ass and you could use someone like me to help you with it. So don't worry, I won't lose sleep if I never get an invitation.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    SLD, what I have seen of you so far does not impress me, you have a serious character disorder.

But I am not by nature a mean person. I could be open to reinterpretation.

SJG

Azteca Reunion Concert 2007 with special guests Sheila E., Ray Carrion, Paris Escovedo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZESJFhPp…
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    san_jose_creep I'm not impressed with you either. For you, character disorder is an understatement.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    “But I am not by nature a mean person.”

Yeah threatening to kill people on here never made me think you’re mean natured.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I protect my f2f life and its privacy Shailynn. So yeah, sometimes I do have to terminate trolls, and occasionally I even have to cremate zombies.

SJG

Azteca Reunion Concert 2007 with special guests Sheila E., Ray Carrion, Paris Escovedo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZESJFhPp…
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "So yeah, sometimes I do have to terminate trolls, and occasionally I even have to cremate zombies."

No, because no one goes after your F2F life. You aren't important to anyone here.

If you did anything you talked about here, with all the braggadocio evidence, you'd be locked away for life.

You're boring, Walter Mitty. Boring.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ Then Tetradon, stop talking about me.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ You forget and need frequent reminders, Walter Mitty.

Sometimes others do too.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Tetradon, we need something to close up your rectum so that you stop shitting on this board.

See if 4" does the job:
    https://www.amazon.com/LASCO-13-1824-Eco…

SJG

THis looks really good, School of Rock
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxhvBRv3…
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ LOL, shitting on the board? So says the reject who started a thread to brag about having the most posts here? While he insults those who partake of the hobby this board is built around as "chumps"? And spends the equivalent of a full time job here, most of which is having discussions with himself and posting everything he read on the internet that day?

I'm laughing my ass off at your lack of self-awareness.

PS - Exit only, Walter. Don't trouble yourself.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Tetra, you are the one posting negative meta-narratives, conversations about the conversation, trying to attack other board members (me)

SJG

Children of the Revolution - School of Rock
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W2YMVfp…
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Funny, I wasn't the one threatening to shotgun and cremate and burn other members of the board, was I now.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Who was the member that proudly stated how many scalps he was taking? Of course, SJnutjob!
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I protect the privacy and security of my F2F life.

SJG

• Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ No one cares about your F2F life, most of which seems to be spent here. You're boring, Walter. B-O-R-I-N-G.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    “I protect the privacy and security of my F2F life.”

https://unicourt.com/case/ca-scl-lloyd-s…

Yeah you’re doing just a good of job at that on here as you are securing internet access dickhead.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    My Privacy Wall makes it easier. Otherwise I'd have to be shot gunning trolls all day and night. Too much blood and muck to have to step through.

SJG

Team 4 Set 1 2019 School of Rock AllStars
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxhvBRv3…
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Whatever convinces your delusional ass that anyone cares about your boring life.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @san_jose_creep not only does your privacy wall suck, clearly you also suck at defeating your supposed trolls. You've been calling me and destroying me as a zombie for how many years now? If you're so good at eradicating me and your privacy wall is so great, why are we still here posting back and forth?

Face it, you're a loser at fighting trolls too!

🧟

• san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Just stop talking about me Tetra and i'll be fine.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    I'm still here. Face it, I'm living rent free within your suck ass privacy walled head. You suck ass a keeping me out.

🧟🤯
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'So yeah, sometimes I do have to terminate trolls, and occasionally I even have to cremate zombies.'

Right, in your dreams while you're sleeping on your box under the bridge maybe but in real life if you came at me with the shotgun you fantasize about or any other weapon i'd bitch slap your punk ass and stick that shotgun farther down your throat than yesterday's goat dick you homo POS!

I'd love to meet you in real life, I have 2 weeks vacation coming up mid August, Cali isn't on my to do list but I'd make an exception for a day for the chance to meet up. Are you game? Can you physically cash the checks your fingers type on that library keyboard?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    No, you are making an ass out of yourself, a dead and decomposing zombie ass.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    And TheeOSU, you are a keyboard koward, someone who has nothing to do except post shit. And that's because your asshole is sewn shut, so your night saint occupation is over.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    You're a keyboard punk with no life, same shit every day from you.
    *If the library is open*
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    And I'm still here and you keep replying to me. And I know that it's from the San Jose public library.

🧟🤯
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Meet up and back up your talk tough guy!

If you're not game YOU ARE A IMPOTENT PUNK!
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I terminate Trolls and cremate Zombies, but I do it defensively. I don't hunt them down. There are too many of them to do that.

My Privacy wall does a lot to keep the situation manageable, as well as regularly burning down their siege scaffolds.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

IMPOTENT PUNK PUSSY!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    You talk like some nerd fantasizing about his video games!
    Let's meet up punk! If you won't STFU!
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I don't hunt down trolls and zombies. There are too many of them.

But I also don't shit on message boards.

TheeOSU can't shit anymore, but he still regurgitates.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    You shit allover this board!
    Let's meet up and I will personally take a shit on your head to prove you wrong and that you are nothing but a little punk that talks big online!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    You've threatened me with death at least a couple times in the past and with physical harm more than that!
    I will come visit you in 3 weeks so you can make good on your threats.

Why are you dancing around this?
    It's because you're an IMPOTENT PUSSY PUNK!
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ Asshole is sewn shut. THis is what happens. Just let him live like that.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    the library is still open but crickets from the IMPOTENT PUNK PUSSY!

That's fine, I've given it some thought. You won't be hard to find. There are only a few libraries that have the same hours that match up with your private/protected habits.
    I'm going to take 2 days to visit them and give you a nice surprise before I continue my vacation.
    Can't wait, see you soon!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Oh he spoke?, well that doesn't change anything.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Now I am done with you for tonight, I have things to do besides watch your online dance.

Cee Ya Lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    LMFAO next TUSCL meet up is at the San Jose public library. Who's in? 😂
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    SLD talks like that because he is already dead.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @SLD, Viet coffee sounds like fun, but The Organization leans too far towards fat chicks. I'll pass.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    :)

We will have a mixture of nice looking women, various body shapes and sizes, and always in slutty sex slave uniforms.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Papi is one of our very most respected members and nothing will ever change this.

As of now:

SJG: 44895
    Papi: 44889

As I said, I have more things going on now, so I likely will not be able to keep posting so much that I continue to always have the most.

But I will always be here. I want us to have venues in the US every bit as good as the best in Tijuana. And I do not believe that this requires any legal or economic changes. Mostly it just requires some changes in thinking, cultural changes, and some leadership.

SJG

The Pretenders - My City Was Gone - Chicago School of Rock
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpT0IKNN…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OYhcVzz…
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    The best of the US clubs are getting better

https://tuscl.net/review.php?id=387615

Not everything is a Deja Vu Clip Joint.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Jackslash, where is he? Anyone know why he doesn't seem to post anymore?

https://tuscl.net/member.php?id=177333

SJG

Jane - School of Rock
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdWq4w8D…
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Terrorism on US Soil, Salman Rushdie stabbed:

Officials provide update after Salman Rushdie stabbed at New York event (today)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBSZtXu9…

Where is Jackslash and why isn't he posting?
    https://tuscl.net/member.php?id=177333

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion