tuscl

Who LIKES Fireworks?

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
I think this group's opinion might have changed a little bit..

14 comments

• psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    idiots. everyone knows the show's better after dark.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Lol, it looks like they had enough to go all night.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Ha ha - outstanding! Right in the middle of a residential development to boot!

I was on the beach watching a lot of private fireworks on 7/4, some of the pretty intense, but at least they were surrounded by ocean on one side and sand and dunes on the other. Still - that’s why ERs are crazy on 7/4.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    I dumped a load on da fireworks show 🧨🎆🎇
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    @Studme: Here in the enlightened South there are far fewer restrictions on fireworks. During a few of the big holidays neighbors in my local residential communities compete to see who can put on the best show. For the most part people are perfectly capable of handling them responsibly. These clowns were just a special brand of moron.

• gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Looks like Floriduh.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    No disrespect to people who like to watch things get blowed up.

My family sets them off on New Years Eve. Fireworks are a popular Christmas present in my extended family for that reason.

No one’s lost any eyes or fingers yet. And no big fires neither!
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    Fireworks are great. Idiots are bad. Giving fireworks to idiots makes for a good show.
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    Darwinism at it's finest.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    I would love to hear their telephone conversation with their auto insurance adjuster the next day. I wonder if accident forgiveness applies to being a dumbass.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Oh shit! lmao
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'Fireworks are great. Idiots are bad. Giving fireworks to idiots makes for a good show.'

Only if observed from a safe distance.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    I have this strange phobia of setting off fireworks. I knew a fella that almost blew his balls off from a bottle rocket. He was a sub and I knew his female dom. From my knowledge of their relationship losing his family jewels would not have been a great loss
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion