tuscl

Pussy Types?

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
I'm talking actual vaginas not punks like the sjcreep or iceydougee.

As I suppose you have seen, pussies are like tits, they don't all look the same. There are slits with hidden lips, small outer lips, medium lips, and big hanging flaps.

When I was a kid a friend had a nudist magazine with a pic of a nudist chick standing and her lips probably hung down a good 3 inches from her crotch. Even though she looked a little freaky compared to the other women I was turned on by that pic and it somewhat influenced my early preferences regarding what I liked regarding the female anatomy.

As the years passed my big pussy lip fetish subsided and now I like the thin slits with interna lips that only expose themselves when she parts her legs. I love the look of her legs spreading and that pussy opening up like a flower in the sunlight.

All other factors being equal regarding a woman's looks, personality, etc what do you prefer her pussy to look like?
Slit, small external lips, medium exposed lips, or big flappy hangers?

8 comments

• Broker02
    2 years ago
    Not only do they all look different but in my experience they feel different too. Not just loose vs tight but also from a texture standpoint. Im a slit man myself too, but ultimaely its the internal texture that makes all the difference. I had a GF who wasnt the best looking woman, but my god her vag was unreal and i wouldnt trade
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Yeah I fucked this whacked out chick twice. She had what was and still is the prettiest pussy I have ever seen and it felt pretty good too.
    After the first time I had to do her again because of that pretty pussy but she was a psycho so even though I was inside twice I was not interested in any more adventures with her.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    I'm not into massive lips per se but I had an OTC regular for a year whose lips were so big she could probably smother a kitten with them. She was tight too and I could feel those lips around me and it felt awesome. Looked great too in the right position.

She was the one whose boyfriend I'd drink beers with before banging his woman in the next room I mentioned in another thread.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I classify then as either inies or outies. I prefer inies.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    i like stage pussy glistening, splayed, red from a rough grind, and ready for penetration. i tip more for it and let them know why.
    ima start tipping labia gloss to the dry pussy prudes.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    If I’m getting some - I’m happy with any type of pussy.

But, my favorite is big loose pussy lips. They are so sexy and they feel so good wrapped around my cock.

If her lips look like they flap when she sneezes, that’s my kind of pussy!!
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    the pussy speech (spun)
    yes, that's rob halford.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cSK1-G5bbf…
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I like 'em wet and tight. The shape doesnt really matter.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion