tuscl

How Many Dances Would It Take?

48-Cowboy
Forcing Baby Boomers To Stop Being Babies
Serious responses only!!!

How many Dances would I need to buy you from the dancer of your choice for you to let me cut your hair?

The catch is I get to cut your hair any way I see fit, and I get to cut it on a stage inside the club in front of everyone.

21 comments

• Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    Hair up top or south of the border?
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    The hair up top you faggot
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    Ouch on the faggot. Well for a first post I should have expected that. Well, I guess my answer is there are few dancers I'd allow to hold anything sharp near my Johnson
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    Ok seriously. I would never allow it
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I need mid six figures for you to put me on a stage in a strip club. I don't have any hair to cut, so if you want me to grow it out first so you can live out your little fantasy I want another 25k or so. Let me know when you're ready, I'll take a cashiers check.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    I would never allow it
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    About $100. My hair is a mess. If you cut it on stage - it could be an improvement!

Can I take my pants off for the trim? If I’m hard - would you have an issue with that?
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    This sounds like the poor bachelor that gets put on stage for his bachelor party. No thanks. Don't want to be the amusement of others.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Why must desertscrub post such arousing comments! Now I’ve got a chubbie thinking about him bending over as he and cowboy go all Brokeback Mountain!
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    2 years ago
    You know the gif with Grandpa Simpson walking in, putting his hat down, turning around, grabbing his hat, and walking out?

That would go well here
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Only a true homo would have created this thread.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    A homo? A pretend cowboy, who wears chaps with an open ass?
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    "Only a true homo would have created this thread."

^ Then stop messaging me and asking me to shave your balls
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    Scrub may help you out on that one bum
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Every guy wants to be a cowboy. Apparently all but one stopped wanting to be one when they were 9.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Cowboy, WTF?

SJG

this girl's voice is amazing
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3nWzabI…
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    And the truth comes out! Skibum is jealous that he is not cool enough to be a cowboy 🤠. Not every man can hack it I guess. Skibum is a total wuss
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    I ain't a lazy fuck smoking weed all the time... Here is me...

https://youtu.be/VcXg8RrylII

I'm a hard working man. I can do things with my hands that most men can't. I can ride, rope, hammer and paint!
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    ^ lmafaorofl this coming from the biggest faggot on here that wants to stick things up dudes asses and is infatuated with anal seepage 😂😂😂
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    Keep dreaming and drooling over thoughts of me wearing assless chaps. It ain't gonna happen. You boomers are too easy to figure out. You always mention your fantasies like all the times skibum said I wear assless chaps. Keep dreaming fuckers
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    When you think it’s more insulting to call us boomers - but you joke about pedophilia (read cowboy’s profile) - it’s obvious you are a real creep!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion