Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Phone sex

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Just curious. I have watched 2 movies this week where phone sex was used because the 2 people could not physically be together. In fact in both movies the females said "work with me". So have any of you engaged in phone sex with your favorite dancer? I haven't. Not even with a civilian but I know I am pretty vanilla compared to some of you.

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

No. And I don’t consider anything that does not involve physical interaction to be sex.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

No such thing as phone sex in my world.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I have attempted it with a couple of girls that I had long distance relationships with. I actually felt kind of silly and stopped trying almost immediately. I do frequently "sext" text. But it's mostly flirting around to get the other person ready for the actual meet-up.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Phone sex is lame

Profile picture for Goodclubrep
Goodclubrep
•

An elderly couple was sitting on the back poarch watching the sunset. Suddenly, without warning, the man shouts "Fuck!" A few moments later the woman exclaims "Pussy!" About a minute after that the man yells "Dick!" Then the woman says "Orgasm!" They sit a short while longer and the man says, in a normal voice, "I don't think this oral sex is working like it's supposed to."

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I tried to engage in phone sex on my iPhone, but Siri brought sexual harassment charges against me.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

Face time yeah phone sex no

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ Frenulum

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

^^ does he fuck phones, too?

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Seems like webcamming has taken the place of phone sex.

SJG

Jefferson Starship - Jane - 2018 School of Rock AllStars Team 6 youtube.com

Taste of Honey youtube.com

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

It's all about Skype sex or dirty snap

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I used to on occasion with my ATF. It was fun.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Do people who have unprotected phone sex get hearing aids?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement