tuscl

Phone sex

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Just curious. I have watched 2 movies this week where phone sex was used because the 2 people could not physically be together. In fact in both movies the females said "work with me". So have any of you engaged in phone sex with your favorite dancer? I haven't. Not even with a civilian but I know I am pretty vanilla compared to some of you.

13 comments

• doctorevil
    2 years ago
    No. And I don’t consider anything that does not involve physical interaction to be sex.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    No such thing as phone sex in my world.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I have attempted it with a couple of girls that I had long distance relationships with. I actually felt kind of silly and stopped trying almost immediately. I do frequently "sext" text. But it's mostly flirting around to get the other person ready for the actual meet-up.
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    Phone sex is lame
  • Goodclubrep
    2 years ago
    An elderly couple was sitting on the back poarch watching the sunset. Suddenly, without warning, the man shouts "Fuck!" A few moments later the woman exclaims "Pussy!" About a minute after that the man yells "Dick!" Then the woman says "Orgasm!" They sit a short while longer and the man says, in a normal voice, "I don't think this oral sex is working like it's supposed to."
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    I tried to engage in phone sex on my iPhone, but Siri brought sexual harassment charges against me.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Face time yeah phone sex no
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Frenulum
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    ^^ does he fuck phones, too?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Seems like webcamming has taken the place of phone sex.

SJG

Jefferson Starship - Jane - 2018 School of Rock AllStars Team 6
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdWq4w8D…

Taste of Honey
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RKpk9tz…
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    It's all about Skype sex or dirty snap
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    I used to on occasion with my ATF. It was fun.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Do people who have unprotected phone sex get hearing aids?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion