tuscl

Types of daddy issues

Thursday, June 30, 2022 6:47 AM
Have you changed your approaches to dancers based on whether they have daddy issues and the kinds of daddy issues they have? Apparently there are different kinds like fear of abandonment, a totally absent father, an overbearing father, or a pushover father. Supposedly, the type of daddy issues someone has factors into the type of guys they will look for for relationships, hookups, otc, etc. whereas one dancer may hookup right after the first dance, others may take several or many dances. For some it might be purely about the money whereas for others it could be about the money and how much they genuinely like you. It seems some of them are literally looking for someone who looked and acted like their dad would have

8 comments

• CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Public Service Announcement (PSA) BigThirdEye is just cacaplop trying to swamp these forums with repetitive, stupid questions, either via his own threads or crashing other threads. But, as always, take a look at his posting history and judge for yourself. If engaging with his inane posts is fun for you, then go for it. Otherwise, don't think you're answering sincere questions. ~ [view link].Ishmael ~ April 29, 2022 “In this world, shipmates, sin that pays its way can travel freely, and without a passport; whereas Virtue, if a pauper, is stopped at all frontiers." ~Father Mapple via Herman Melville's "Moby Dick".
  • etsutwigg222
    2 years ago
    Never change by approach or SOP (standard operating procedure). During table conversation, ask menu & how many of my friends (dead statesmen) need to go home with her for what I select. No negotiations. It either works or I politely move on.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Some people get many dances before OTC. It seems like some dancers want the emotional connection before doing otc. Etsutwigg, what kind of price limits do you have for OTC.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Does anyone have any ideas as far as how the different types of mommy and daddy issues manifest differently in men and women? Theres the absent mother or father (literally or just too busy with work or hobbies so functionally absent), the overbearing/controlling one, the overly nice/praising one.
  • BGSD3100
    2 years ago
    How would I know if they have Daddy issues? I'm not a mind reader and they don't wear a sign announcing it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Most have mommy issues
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Gods, I hope I never become that manipulative.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee what kind of mommy issues are you referring to? There’s a lot of single mother households in the US, not many single fathers. So in many cases the dad could be absent, and there may or may not be a stepfather. Some stepfathers abusive. Depending on whether the parent was absent, overly controlling or overly weak, changes how things manifest in the person. Icee, do you know which combination works best for relationships? It seems like guys with mommy issues and girls with daddy issues would be the most toxic, love hate kind of relationship?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion