tuscl

East Coast Strip Club Cities

Tuesday, June 28, 2022 12:24 AM
I mean from like AC and just go on down with it until Florida around it starts to get better. But do all these spots just totally suck and waste of time? I never hear anything good ever. You guys got good experiences to say otherwise? Atlantic City Virginia Beach Wilmington Myrtle Beach Charleston Savannah

14 comments

• shailynn
    2 years ago
    Yes they all suck. Myrtle Beach used to have great eye candy but usually very low mileage. Longball can expand on this better than me. Go to DC you’ll love strip clubbing there it’s even better than the cities you mentioned 😜
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Personally I kinda' liked the club scene in Charleston. Not fancy and not the hottest chicks in the universe, but some interesting attitudes. From everything I hear Myrtle Beach is a tourist trap destination. I won't club in Virginia or DC. I've tried several times in each and it is painfully dull and pointless. I have been meaning to try Savannah but have never made it there. Overall though most of your proposed destinations have one thing in common: tourist trap central. If you are looking for fun clubs, you'd probably be better off getting off 95 until you get close to Florida. The one possible exception is Cheetah in Florence SC. It was called Trophy when I visited and apparently has had another name in between, but from random reports fun can still be had there. Some of the reviewers bitch about the girls wanting $200 on top of the $200 VIP fee, but for anyone from an expensive NE city a total tab of $400 for all the marbles plus maybe another $100 for drinks, stage tips and cover is a pretty damned reasonable night out in a strip club.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    See Eastcoasters review of Sparky's in Fayetteville NC
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The south doesn't qualify as east coast. It's the south. NJ would have the best strip clubs on the east coast from what I know. And Baltimore
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Frenulum
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^Lying sack of shit pretend know it all. Never even fucking been out here you rat. California doesn't qualify as America, it's California. I have enjoyed strip clubbing in North Carolina.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Phatboi just has to start an argument, no matter what the subject is.
  • steve3000
    2 years ago
    Baltimore? 10 to 20 years ago - yes. Sadly, it's been downhill for the past decade.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Sorry. Don’t bother with Atlantic City - they have clubs but they’re terrible. Philly’s an hour away and it has some good clubs.
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    damn, no love for good ol' NY?
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    Shai had it correct.... say, 15 years ago Myrtle was in my top 3 destinations; 10-15 clubs, reasonable prices, extras to be had..... then BOOM! I think in 2013? they passed an ordinance including a bunch of restrictions and hired some high priced lawyer whose specialty was shutting down clubs. Now there are only 4 left although I heard a fifth may be opening back up where Derriere's used to be. Things change...
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    V-Jahs Franklin NY is on my list when I gamble at Turning Stone.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I was mostly noting the literal coastal/beach cities how they all kinda stink north of Florida. I like one spot on the Jersey shore but other than that yeah you could probably keep going up with Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, Boston, Portland, ME And that guy I meant Wilmington, NC not DE
  • ArtCollege
    2 years ago
    Rick makes a good point: tourist trap cities no good for clubs. Same is true within big cities: downtowns usually glitzy & low mileage, but poorer suburbs often have great offerings.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion