tuscl

Is it time we bury the hatchet, make amends, turn over new leaf with stripperweb

We want sex for as little as possible. They want money and return do as a little as possible. Together we want to do the bare minimum for the absolute maximum return, we’re not all that different.

Is it time we assembled an envoy to go over there and finally resolve differences, form a peace treaty. Maybe we can even have get togethers together. Sometimes we go over there, sometimes they come over here. We could even link our accounts. It would be a good old time, full of laughs I’m sure.

Alright so who’s goin? It can’t be me that would be like AOC applying for a job at ExxonMobile, it wouldn’t go over well. So who’s in?

33 comments

• Muddy
    2 years ago
    Maybe PSD could be our mediator
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    role-reversal nights would be classic.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    I have less concern about Stripperweb's opinion of us than I do about SJG's opinion of my politics.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    The last thing the envoys will hear is "THIS IS STRIPPERWEB!". Then they'll be thrown down a well.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Lol Muddy, I don't know where you come up with this stuff but you're good at it.
    Anyway, I don't really care or mind what goes on at SW, I've only been there a minimum of times over the years and only by sometimes clicking on a link provided by someone here.
    The little bit I've seen and read about SW here told me that my time is better spent elsewhere.
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    Perhaps I should suggest that the vulture become the envoy to stripperweb. Are they mostly sexy female hairless apes? The vulture has been known to charm many a female hairless ape. ROAR!!!
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    Hi SW liaison PSD here—

I hate to tell you that your case is too weak. Because:

1–most of them are jaded. They big time hate you people.

2–they can come on here and see all the worst stuff about you, it enforces #1.

3–that site is not for you. We need our own spaces to talk about our shit and relate to others like us. You are not “like us.”

You have been spoiled by the girls here, we are mostly nice to you.

Also with your endgame, I don’t think this is going to get you any traction.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    So are you telling me there’s a chance?
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I’m sort of picturing us all hooking arms, can canning and goin all sister sledge we are family. I can see it now.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    So basically strippers hate broke bums trying to solicit them. Lulz

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    And the psd troll doesn't count as a girl here
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    I think this is like Palestine-Israel and you just cut your losses and keep it movin.

👀
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    "daily grind might be the biggest twat ever"

aw, thanks bro. and i was just expecting a participation trophy.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Nah you're just another pathetic cacaplop incarnation
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    thanks for keepin me humble icee.

weird how u get used to the trolls here.
    i just like the attention. (lulz)
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    now where's that other pussy faggot lawyer ski-cuck.
    i miss him already.
  • VanessaM
    2 years ago
    PSD is 1,000% correct

Those women hate y’all. And they eat their own who side with men…. So I be quiet 😩

Plus we should have our own space because it is a business n how we keep our lights on while for y’all it’s just another activity.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Hey Daily could you please lock yourself in a closet; douse yourself with gasoline and.......
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    "... Is it time we bury the hatchet, make amends ..."

https://youtu.be/lfw8Es44Kgk
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    @scrub loses his shit bc a guy put an 'E' where it didn't belong - I'd say we got our own problems
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I fear Muddy's been banned from many clubs for trying to sneak into the dressing room.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    If you are looking for a top notch negotiator - I’m your guy!

Don’t worry about me, I can take the look of contempt, the snide comments, even the comments about me being an old filthy pervert (with a very nice bank account). I’m not bringing money, just charm and good looks!

Give me a few hours, and if there’s no sight of me, retreat!
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    I think Cashman would be the perfect choice. He could be reviled, mocked and viewed with contempt by the gals there….and be turned on by it.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Hope Cashman comes back, safely, without a hatchet buried in his back.
    🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓🪓
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Ok Cashman along with Minnow, Chilli Palmer and Rick Dugan (the latter three are familiar with enemy territory and Cashman is such filthy, dirty, disgusting pervert…that quite frankly he’s expendable)
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    We’ll call it the fellowship of the cock ring. Good luck, all our hope now rests with these brave souls.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    plan b: my bitches icee, scrub, and ski-pedo wheel me up to the gate in a trojan horse.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    If I was less self aware, I might take offense at becoming the expendable TUSCL negotiator. But, I can’t disagree with Muddy’s description of me.

Let’s mount up - and head off following the scent of perfumed body spray - and a trail of glitter! No homo on the mount up part…
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    May the Farce be with you!

Oops, bad joke, mixing up of adventure movies and generally stupid humor. Par for the course with me.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    I think I'd be more valuable as a strategic advisor. I could help coordinate movements and anticipate enemy hostilities with a more global view of the entire theater of operation from a spot far far away from the front line. 😁
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion