tuscl

Bad Dancer Choice of the Day

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Scenario - sitting in my favorite club today bored shitless and disappointed by the marginal talent working.

Dancer approaches me from the side asking if I want company. Trying to be smooth, after a quick glance, I say "sure, let's do four" Dances are only $10 on the floor.

The first thing I notice is the wafting meth breath. Second thing is the ill fitting cheap wig. Package is completed with a fake as shit giggly persona.

Dances were mechanical to the point of almost being painful. I started a conversation so she would stop jerking around. After three dances she stopped (thankfully) and said that was four. Relieved, I handed her $40 and couldn't hide a chuckle when she asked for a tip.

Later, a sexy Cuban saved the day of what could have been a disaster SC trip.

Someday I'll learn.

29 comments

• wallanon
    2 years ago
    Dude. That's called give her $40 in the middle of song #1 and take the L.
  • Lone_Wolf
    2 years ago
    ^hindsight. That's exactly what I should have done.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Ah, there’s the typical Phoenix cheerfulness on a beautiful sunny day 🥰
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    my cock tells me when to get dances.

but hey, meth heads need my philanthropy too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    IMO agreeing to multiple dances ahead of time is a bad-idea; even more-so with a dancer you've barely had a chance to see or interact with - this is mostly on you for having a lazy PL-game
  • Lone_Wolf
    2 years ago
    @Papi - definitely on me. I deserved the outcome and own it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Us vets have to set the right example 😎
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    One dance at a time. Even if I say let’s do 4 if one sucks we are not going to two
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Yep, I'm with Papi and Muddy on this one. I've sat through a terrible dance waiting for it to end and I've also stopped a dance before it was over, paid for it and moved on.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    I know, let's all explain to the guy missing the foot that he shouldn't have let the chainsaw dangle instead of telling him how to stop the bleeding.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    ^ it's called tough (PL) love 😁
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Anyone here who claims that nothing similar has ever happened to them is not being honest.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    A PL with any experience knows he should proceed with caution when a dancer approaches you from the blind side.

A lot of the small-dives I used to go to seating was mostly barside with the stage inside the bar - my PL M.O. was usually to turn my barstool sideways and sit with my side to the bar vs facing the bar since sitting facing the bar meant you always got approached from behind.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    It sucks to make a bad choice, I agree. It’s good that it was only a $40 loss.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    just noticed but now realizing that i've never met any girl who is a meth head. what signs should i look for? missing teeth plus no ass? a face with messed up skin? similar to looking like a crackhead?
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I can't remember ever paying for dances upfront. I have prepaid for VIP 3 or 4 times. They were so hot that I took a chance on how good the experience would be. I was fortunate that I never got burned. I did have words with one after the fact that prepaying makes it look like you don't trust me. She apologized saying that she thought that it was just standard procedure and it wouldn't happen to me again and it never did.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I basically shut down any girl I don't know who approaches from my blind side. It never works out. I'm also less and less concerned about finishing dances. As soon as I determine a dance sucks, I'm paying and moving on. I never agree to a set number of dances up front, but in your case I probably would have handed her $20 midway through the first song and said thanks. Ski's right though, I've gotten that way because I've learned from similar experiences.

At least the hot Cuban chick saved the day.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    If every mistake I’ve made in my life only cost me $40 each time I could have retired by now!!!
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "I never agree to a set number of dances up front, but in your case I probably would have handed her $20 midway through the first song and said thanks."

If he agreed to buy $40 in dances without even looking at her there should be a $10 tax lol. Even I'll look at the random dancer I'm wasting money on because I'm bored before I say ok.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    And if the agreement was $40, then the meth head gets $40 because buyer's remorse is the customer's fault not the provider's. We've all got stories about it, well those of us who aren't poseurs do, but I'm not posting those lowlights online lol.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Why did you get dances from her? Giving her money then complaining about it. I'd have told her to go away
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Sounds like someone succumbed to internal pressure to make something happen and, as is all too often the case in that situation, things went badly.

The good news is that it was only $40. As far as lessons go, that was a cheap payment. I'll readily admit that many of my own impulse purchase mistakes with strippers were far costlier.

The bad news is that you probably have more work to do in learning to suppress that urge to try to force things. Sometimes it just isn't there to be had. For me at least, leaving without burning a lot of money on fruitless pursuits is the next best thing to actually landing that prize girl.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    You may also now have to deal with the possibility she'll hit you up everytime she sees you bc she thinks you like her
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    ^ you may need plastic surgery to alter you're look so she won't recognize you so it may end up costing you a lot more than $40
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    how do you make a small fortune as a PL?

start with a large one.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    rattdog - here is one.

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=10577

She posts her pics every few months.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    YIKES!!!
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    ^ That’s why her name is KYQueen - as she makes better money on all fours - so guys don’t see her face.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Wow harsh. She wouldn't be competitive in a better club, but not unattractive either.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion