tuscl

Stranded in a Strip Club - What City ?

dennyspade
Illinois
Thursday, December 27, 2007 5:07 AM
Holiday travel and weather being what it is across the country; in what CITY (cannot be your Hometown or your regular club that you drive to for the weekend)would you like to be stranded for a few days and what clubs do you imagine there to be the most fun? This would eliminate "the Boys" going from the ATL to Columbia, SC and ChiTownLawyer traveling to Indy. I used to think that the clubs in Houston or Tampa would be my choice. You?

15 comments

• motorhead
    17 years ago
    Easy one - Tampa Lots of clubs, pretty easy to get around in the city, stunning ladies, high contact...what more do you want?
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Given that my priorities are, NOT ONLY, hot girls and great lappers and amenable circumstances; BUT ALSO an opportunity (after partaking of the above) for further extras-service in the back room or elsewhere, I choose: A. Houston. B. Niagara Falls, Ontario. C. Tampa. D. Detroit. E. San Francisco.
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    I can't improve on BookGuy's list, except perhaps to delete SF--I understand that the club scene in that town is relentlessly and patently mercenary, as opposed to at least trying to hide the cash nexus. Until about September, Dallas would have been on that last, but it has fallen greatly since then, courtesy of LE.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I'd put Tampa first and Probably Providence second. Key West would also make the list, although chances of getting snowed in there aren't too high. But I guess that's true of Tampa too. I once got snowed in in Chicago and was stuck in a hotel half a block from the Playboy Club back in it's heyday. Guess where I spent the 3 days. Probably the best business trip I ever had.
  • rockie
    17 years ago
    Memphis was my #1 wish to be stranded, prior to the closing of Pure Platinum(?)anyways!
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I'll have to go along with Book Guy on his first 3 choices but after that I would go with Dallas and Miami. Anybody ever really been trapped? I was in Memphis on 9/11. I spent the day in my hotel room drinking and staying glued to the TV. I passed out for a couple of hours and then went to the Platinum Plus. The place was packed with stranded air travelers. I was glad that I had driven.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Houston - good club reviews & they got massage parlors w/happy endings Miami - good club reviews with great mileage according to reviewers
  • crizgolfer
    17 years ago
    I was in Dallas a few weeks ago. I had a REALLY good time.
  • snowtime
    17 years ago
    Looks like I would agree with most of you. Tampa, Houston, San Francisco (need to try MBT at least once in my stripclub lifetime), and maybe Louisville based on some of Bones' reviews. I would definately want to be stranded in a city with "extras" clubs.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I'm not sure if I would want to get stuck in an extras club spot or not. I worry some dancer may give me something extra I don't want. Hopefully I won't ever get stuck. I don't seem to fly except once every few years. If I was stuck though, I would prefer a place with lots of hot looking dancers and reasonable prices.
  • parodyman-->
    17 years ago
    What about Indianapolis? Anyone? Brad's is a damn good time!
  • dennyspade
    17 years ago
    I started this thread, when I remembered being stranded in Mid-Town Atlanta during 9-11 and went to the CHEETAH CLUB everyday that week to watch CNN, drink and chat with the dancers and patrons. It was surreal, because the dancers still wanted to make $$$ and show their tits to us and the distraction was necessary. I've been snowbound in Minneapolis and could not do anything but drink in the Hotel Bar until the blizzard let up after a couple of days. I like Indy and would not mind being at Brad's, Dancer's and Rio's if I had to be there for a few days. However, I have had some GREAT experiences in Houston during what was supposed to be a slow week (between Christmas and New Years) and did not know that sorta thing was quite typical there.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Interesting. The dancers I've talked to here in New Orleans say that business after 9/11/2001 really dropped off because nobody could fly so nobody was around. This is different from what folks are reporting about Atlanta and Memphis.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    I can certainly think Indy would be a nice place, but the only place I ever went to there was Brad's and after a while, I might want to go somewhere else. I myself am thinking some of the clubs in Washington Park, IL would be worth the visit, but maybe its because several are bunched together. Of course, the flip side of this subject is the fact the girls have to get to the club first, but they would be just as stuck as we would be.
  • jgb133
    16 years ago
    I used to travel across the US every week for 7 years and I would mark my calender for trips to Houston, Detroit and Tampa. I've been to most of the top clubs, but these 3 cities have the most variety and "bang" for the buck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion