tuscl

Favorite from past shows up in awkward place

TimJo
Ohio
Thursday, June 16, 2022 4:42 AM
Here's a story I'm having unfold in my life. Many years ago, 7 to be exact, I visited a club occasionally that's located nearly a half hour from home. I wasn't a regular, but would stop in every few months for a drink with a view. And I met a dancer who really caught my attention. We had great chemistry and would actually just share some laughs more than anything else. We may have done 1 private dance ever, no extras, nothing wild. But she was gorgeous and we enjoyed each other's presence. Eventually, I stopped visiting that club. We stayed in touch every few months via email. But strictly on a friendly level. I became a dad and now have 2 girls. This dancer left the strip club world. I actually even reviewed her resume for her a number of years back. But it's now been 7 years since I've seen her in the club and 3 years since our last email exchange. Life goes on. This week, I saw the names of my oldest daughter's summer camp teachers. You guessed it. This dancer from my past is taking care of my daughter twice each week. And she doesn't even realize it yet. This is really messing with my head. I trust her and it's a wonderful daycare center. My kid is in good care. But how awkward is this going to be!? I didn't do dropoff or pickup yet, but any day now I'll need to take a turn. My wife even told me that this teacher... my wife said I'll probably find her attractive haha. What a mess! Wow. She doesn't even live in this area. Just her job. How would you play this???

20 comments

• drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Don’t say anything, let her decide to say it or not. Same rules apply to shrinks, but in reverse.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    When it comes to drama…TUSCL really kicks SW’s ass let’s be honest I would just say hello and say what’s up and wish her well. Life goes on, you guys weren’t exactly Bonnie and Clyde ffs. That’s odd that you guys were that close and you just got one dance. Most girls I get one dance, I sure don’t get that reaction it’s more like back sass then an pen pal relationship
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    Just be normal? It’s not sexual, you weren’t in a relationship. It’s a worker doing work. The end.
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    Threaten to expose her as a stripper unless she has sex with you for $50.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    If anyone asks how you know her, can't you just say we use to hang out at the same bar? Not even a lie.
  • TimJo
    2 years ago
    Yeah, I'm not going to say anything to acknowledge our past. And yes, I know it's odd we didn't really even get into dances back in the day. Maybe it felt like a friendship brewing at the time. I just figured you'd all appreciate the awkwardness.
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    ^ I don’t get it. A proper punch line would be you finding a way to fuck her at work and or bring her home without alerting your daughter. Here is an idea: when your wife said the teacher was attractive you say “hey that’s great…let’s see if she’ll do a threesome!” Remember, the goal of the game is having fun without endangering cubs or apelings. Hust doing nothing is boring. I say Timjoape’s post is weak! ROAR!!!
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Man jackslash and rickthelion have the right idea lol!!!!
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Will you be upset when she neither recognizes, nor remembers you?
  • steve3000
    2 years ago
    I had a (moderately) similar situation about 10 years ago. The dancer was not a favorite, but someone I would tip and have minor, but friendly chats with at the bar. I was volunteering at an after-school program - and so was she. When we first recognized each other, she seemed embarrassed and asked if I was a teacher. I'm not sure if she thought teachers should stay out of clubs, or was concerned that I would gossip to her kids' teachers about her line of work. I told her I was a parent volunteer just like her. The program went on for several months so our paths would continue to cross, both in and out of the club. As you might expect, we had more to chat about during club visits, but it was not the typical strip club small talk. Kids, the program, etc... The moral of the story - Strippers and strip club patrons are people too.
  • uniquename
    2 years ago
    The advice to play it cool is spot on. That was then, this is now. She’s moved on to a vanilla career and you must respect that, all the mire so if you really liked her as a person back then.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Just be careful you don't act reflexively and start making-it-rain on her with $1s in front of the kids when you see her - or worse yet pitch-a-tent when you see her bending-over tending to the kids (you may wanna wear double or triple underwear to keep the one-eyed-monster subdued)
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Respect her boundaries and her new job. Leave it up to her.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Don't do or say anything to let on that you recognize her. If you think that it could be awkward for you, imagine what it would be for her. She's moved on with her life in the vanilla world and this is her livelihood.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    If I trusted her not to try any kind of blackmail, I'd be tempted to email her so she isn't surprised. Something like, "if you happen to see me at your work, I don't know you if you don't know me." I said, I'd be tempted, but I'm totally not sure what I would <em>actually</em> do in that case. The fact that you might see her on more than one occasion makes me lean in the direction of warning her. Did you meet the dancer before or after you were married? If before, you might consider warning your wife, or at least "funny thing today..."
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Ok, I realize that while I could tell <em>my</em> wife, not everyone feels like they can do that. YMMV.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Uhh…great story. I was waiting for the punch line. You should try to fuck her somehow. Very sexy but druggy dancer I would take back occasionally showed up as a bartender at my favorite local bar. I found out she was a full-blown lesbian dating a bull dike who was younger than my daughter. We acknowledged each other but never talked about our past. She got fired from the bartender job for being a train wreck. That’s all I got.
  • TheElmerFudd
    2 years ago
    Man, be an adult. Don't fuck up her shit (or yours, for that matter)
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    This is a very simple thing. You pick up your kids and if she’s there ask her how your kids did that day. You don’t lead on that you recognize her. That’s it. If she recognizes you, hopefully she will be professional. If she doesn’t recognize you, that’s even better. Don’t get insulted if she doesn’t remember you. That will make it easier to come and go.
  • nickifree
    2 years ago
    I run into a good number of (ex) strippers from 15-25 years ago now that I'm back in Austin (god has this city changed!). It's mostly at the grocery stores since that pretty much is the only time I leave the house, except for the gym. I dated one woman for a few weeks. She used to strip in the late 90's/early 2000's. But I'm far removed from establishing relationships again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion