tuscl

Pompano Beach Trip - August

Tuesday, June 14, 2022 7:07 AM
Hey Folks! Was heading to pompano for some work in about a month and have maybe a couple week days free. While I have general understanding after reading reviews that cheetah is the best followed by BT and then DD, I was curious which clubs are better on weekdays like Tue/Wed and which ones have better day shifts v night shifts and what times are best ? Also any advice on creating the circuit, how to hop between the 3 clubs in a couple days is welcome. Any other tips on SCing in pompano is welcome too. Thanks PLs

5 comments

• Tuscl889
    2 years ago
    Also any insight into the layout of the 15min extras areas will be really valuable. Gracias!
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    Easy ones first. Hopping between the Clubs is super simple. Look at google maps, all 3 are within like 2 miles. BT is in the middle. It's more efficient to go from DD to BT to Cheetah, but its so negligible I'd worry more about which club seems to be where you want to go. DD is falling in quality, the day shifts during the week can be quite slow at this point. You might see a cutie in there, but it's not gonna be a 7up factory. It's a little busier at night and usually noticeably better looking chicks at night. Attitudes are mostly the same between day & night, the girls aren't gonna sit and chat/flirt/drink with you much. They'll all come over, ask you your name & where you're from, tell you their name and that their from Cuba. If you speak Spanish you might get a little more, but the next step is asking you for a dance or a room. Weekend nights have a noticeably higher ROB and heavy hustler vibe. Chances of a girl promising the moon, then jacking up the price in the heat of the moment are high. Not Tootsies high, but high. The "type" here is a mid twenties non-english speaking Latina with fake tits, ass, big extensions, lots of perfume. Booby Trap is leaning more party oriented, so it's somewhat busier on Thurs/Fri/Sat than during the week. Night time is generally busier than days but Friday/Saturday afternoons are still busier than Tuesday nights for example. Dancer quality is higher across the board than DD, and has much greater variety. They still lean Latina, but they'll have regular ol White girl or two and a couple black chicks, maybe an Asian. They'll be slim and and petite, thicker and curvier, enhanced or not, not all but many speak a little English. They'll be a couple whales in there basically all the time, and they'll be some girls that won't stray more than 5ft from them. The girl you want may be in that bunch. If not, many girls will come chat you up and have a drink before pushing for dances. At a minimum, it won't be the same exact routine from every girl like DD. Cheetah is the most balanced, there is some difference between weekdays and weekends but weekdays are busy enough where there are plenty of hot dancers who don't even work weekends. Night shifts and UFC nights and stuff are a bit busier, but again Friday afternoon's here are busier than weekday nights. Dancers are overall better looking but a little less variety here compared to BT. They've got a type, it's an early 20's slim, petite, natural girl. They're not all that way, but thats the lean. Many speak fluent English, even if they look fresh off the boat and are speaking Spanish to someone else. They are friendly, but they aren't gonna sit around unless you're a proven spender. The layout of the rooms is different at each club. DD's room is expensive, $200 or so I think but the girl will want 600-1000. No one uses them, the girls won't even bring it up. They'll push the little 3 song room, saying it's 15 minutes but it's not. It's usually 7-10 minutes. It's a tiny little room just barely big enough. Cheetah's rooms are a bit bigger, but still pretty cramped. They've got a bigger one if you spring for 30 minutes, they'll show em to you if you ask. It's just got a bench and a curtain. BT's rooms are reasonably sized, not plush though. Again a bench and a curtain.
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    Thorough and accurate rundown. I have nothing to add, except to reiterate that you can easily hit all of the Pompano Big 3 in one outing. You mentioned possibly having week days free, so if you have a rental car and are looking for a the best day shift action, I would recommend venturing south to Cheetah Hallandale, who in my opinion has the most reliable day shift, but no VIP. Hallandale is probably too far from Pompano to Uber.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Dolfan gave you the facts, my own preference is Cheetah, for many of the reasons he outlined, I personally have never deen a fan of DD but they are a popular club, and with the BT if you like to be immersed in a total party atmosphere, that's what's happening there mostly. Have fun
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I forgot to answer the what times are best. They all open around noon, its pretty slow till 2 ish. By 3 most of the girls that are going to be there for day shift are working. Around 6:30-7:00 you'll start seeing dayshift leave and night shift coming on. It varies a bit from club to club, Cheetah gets going a bit earlier and doesn't have a significant lull between shifts while BT and DD are comparatively later and have more noticeable slow periods around the 7pm time. Night shifts girls are usually all in around 10pm, with it starting to pick up an hour or so earlier.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion