tuscl

$100 Audition Fees. It's About Time.

psycho_trick
dam zaddy got all my lips smiling
Anything to stop the rampant influx of lazy entitled no-talent rbf farm animals from ever taking the stage is a plus.
Yes, the reddit angels are currently throwing fits about this, so it's a given that most disagree (so whining about it on this thread is off-topic).

But I also know there are successful talented robs that would also agree that, yes, they're just hiring anyone these days who just become disappointed toxic drama queens and make the club look bad.

Personally I'd charge more. To top hustlers, a single VIP fee is pocket change.

Thoughts?

46 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's just another way for clubs to rip girls off
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Every day I see reviews for clubs complaining about the lack of quantity and or quality of dancers. I see it in my own local clubs. Which came first the dancers or the customers. Dancers are staying away because they can't make enough money to make it worth while. Customers are staying away because they don't have the money and or because their is a lack of dancers that appeal to them.

Club owners/managers have little choice but to hire whoever wants to come in. Charging for an audition would not draw many prospective dancers in my area.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    "(so whining about it on this thread is off-topic)."

And today's winner of the "This thread is closed" Comedic Futility Award goes to... Daily_Grind.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cim if you don't like the thread no need to troll by acting like a control freak and insinuating you know what op says more than op. You do this all the time and it makes you look like you just come on here to troll. Which you do.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    for a moment there i spaced and thought the $100 was the tip out for the shift. now that my mind is clear somewhat - $100 just to audition? i've never heard of this ever been done before. if this is true it's just real stupid. a hot rob bitch would react, "seriously? don't try and rip me off with that $100 bullshit!! if anyone is going to rip off anybody it's me."
  • BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    It's both a good and bad thing. Stripper TikTok has fucked us up and diluted the minds of idiot baby strippers and aspiring strippers into thinking this job is easy and fast money. They lead them into thinking every night will be a $1,000 night without needing to talk to customers or doing any dances. Just look up the #striptok hashtag on TikTok.

While it is fast money, it's not always easy. $1,000+ every night is not realistic in any world - not even before the pandemic began.

But because 8 million girls suddenly want to work, the industry is way over saturated. And many don't actually *need* the money. They so it because they think it's all about pole or they're just interested in dancing. I work with a dumb bitch who's a trophy wife and she refuses to dances. She likes just going on stage and doing unnecessary pole tricks that nobody appreciates as much as she wants them to. Two others I work with respectively live with their parents and go to college. They don't *need* to dance.

So charging the girls $100 to audition weeds out the dumb fuck ignorant baby strippers and leaves it open to the girls who are actual hustlers or those who do need the money.

Stripping is meant to be a job about survival or a fall back in case nothing else works out. Not a job glamorized by stupid clout seeking TikTok bitches.

• Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I'm not sure it'll do as much to weed out the girls who don't need to dance as it will serve as a barrier to entry to those who actually do. The girls who don't need the money can come up with $100 bucks, those who do need to, not so much. I'd think it'll be an annoyance to what you'd call hustlers, but not a deterrent. The net is a club full of hustlers and idiots. Seems dumb to me. Forgive me if I'm not too interested in visiting that club. I'm sure they'll be plenty of fuckwad managers who waive the fee for favors, further exploiting those who need it the job the most. They'll probably also waive them for the top tier girls too. It makes me think it'll further skew the talent pool towards the hustlers and entitled brats.

If the stated goal is to keep the entitled, rbf farm animals off the stage it would seem to be more effective to just put in some hiring standards. I can spot these girls with 95% accuracy within 3 minutes of talking to them, and I'm an amateur. If a club doesn't have a hiring manager that can identify those sorts of undesirables in a 5 minute interview it's got problems audition fees aren't going to fix. At worst, they should be able to identify and remove them within a few shifts.

• psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    "And today's winner of the "This thread is closed" Comedic Futility Award goes to... Daily_Grind."

Yay me. Lulz.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    Let me tell you the result of this:

The high-quality dancers know they don’t have to put up with this shit and will say “I’m good” and go work somewhere else.

Do you have to pay a company to allow you to do an interview?
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Those of us that have spent enough time on TUSCL know how much it varies w.r.t. what different custies find "hot".

IME it's rare for me to see dancers in clubs that I would not fuck even for free (of course there are exceptions) - for me for the most part most dancers fall under those that are my type and I would like to spend $$$ on, vs those that are not my type and I rather not spend my funds on - I don't consider the latter group "ugly" nor "what are they doing in a club"; just not my preferred type and thus I rather spare my funds for my preferred types.

Personally I don't have much of an issue w/ a club that hires dancers that are not my type; I can just not spend my $$$ on them - for me personally it's a bigger issue when I can't find dancers that are my type in a club, vs there being various dancers that are not my type - I don't sweat there being dancers that are not my type as much as I sweat there not being many, if any, dancers that are my type.

For me personally often times it's more an issue of what dancers they don't hire vs the ones there - e.g. many custies love spinners; but spinners are usually not my type; I like voluptuous hourglass-figure - thus I don't mind a club w/ spinners but do mind a club that does not hire thick/voluptuous dancers, or hire very very few of them.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    👍🏼 ^
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's not about getting better quality girls. Saying hotter girls are more apt to pay is dumb. On the contrary they can get hired elsewhere. This is about clubs ripping dancers off
    2 years ago
    Sounds like a club where there are way too many applicants. I doubt that is really the case anywhere in the country right now.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    That is the case. Many clubs are on hiring freeze right now, because they don’t have the customer count to support the normal amount of dancers, and because girls are showing up to more shifts than their usual because they aren’t making money.

Also, in a recession, a lot of girls will try to dance because they think it’s easy money and it’s a job you can just do without any education or skill. (😬)

So yes, the time is now for “way too many applicants.”
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    I think this was Cheetahs in LA.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cheetahs has open auditions every week. And will start hosting weekly events later this month.

And what hiring freeze???? Clubs have high turnover rates. And they want as many girls working coz they make money off house fees. Clubs have weekly auditions. No club discourages new talent from showing up. The only reason to charge for auditions is to cheat the girls some more. And to make yhe club look elite or some shit
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Stripping is something you can do without any education or skills. You pick stuff up as you go and get schooled by other strippers. Or you get on a winning team
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    Why do people dog Icee? He's consistent, shoots from the hip, and is a fun read.
    He generally doesn't start personal attacks, but aims to finish them.

Or is everyone just goofin on each other cuz you've all been aquainted so long?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They're just butt hurt trolls who don't like hearing the reality about strip clubs and who doesn't share their bigoted political and social views.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Frenulum
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @Daily Grind
    >>>He generally doesn’t start personal attacks<<<<

Have you been here for more than two minutes and have you been paying attention
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    I saw 'they' (haters) in general.
    No one specific.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Seriously LOL
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    Guess I don't really care. It's all entertainment.
    Flame away.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    “The reality of strip clubs”?

I literally just explained to you last night how the clubs in your own city work.

Yes, you don’t need education or experience to dance, that is point b blank exactly what I said.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    No you didn't. You misrepresented how some aspects of certain clubs work. And guys ultimately choose the dancers they want in a section.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    “k”

“Yep”

“👍🏼“
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "I'm not sure it'll do as much to weed out the girls who don't need to dance as it will serve as a barrier to entry to those who actually do."

This 100% IMHO. This won't impact the hobby dancers who work other jobs and dance for spare cash and/or socializing. Instead it will most likely deter those who really need to money and are trying to find a new club ASAP.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's not about deterring it's just about making money because they think they can. Clubs don't ever deter auditions.

Psd you're all over the place with your posts and have consistently changed your persona on here and act like what a trick would want or expect from a dancer. Not like an actual dancer
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Icee said "Psd you're all over the place with your posts and have consistently changed your persona on here..."

Setting aside that you've changed your own persona on here with a wild inconsistency, I'd say that you just accidentally wrote your own TUSCL autobiography in under 20 words.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    Idc what you or anyone else thinks about me as far as what a PL wants, I know you are spending next to nothing if $1 even on strippers, and zero on me. I asked in another thread two days ago for you to meet me and you ignored that comment in spite of being on this board 24-7 and being the most frequent commenter of all of us.

The interactions on this site do not pay my bills so I am not trying to be what anyone wants because we are not doing dances while we are contributing here. So 1000% the exact conditions to be myself, which is what I am doing.

I try to be nice but as I have said before, you have a moment of clarity and then turn around and go full idiot and if you think I’m acting differently it’s because I don’t care to be nice when you are being whatever you are.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    I would definitely spring for PtSD (affectionately) to give Icee a VIP.

*ducks*
  • FishHawk
    2 years ago
    It is interesting that Icee is an expert on every subject even those he knows nothing about.

I appreciate PSD’s point of view and value her input. All in all I learn a lot from the dancers who post on this site. Probably more then I do from other PL’s.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Psd is a troll profile but you're so stupid youre just happy someone with a female pic talks to you for free.

Cim nice of you to pop up just to be trolling. It's all you do here
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    The first time I was aware of PSD’s existence was sometime in either 2016 or 2017 from Tumblr back when strippers were active on there. Also, she’s been active on stripperweb for a long time. Lots of dancers are aware of her and respect her posts from around there and I think she’s met several dancers online IRL?

Hopefully I cross paths with her one day 😃
  • FishHawk
    2 years ago
    I am happy to talk with most women. It brightens up my day. I love to talk with them in SC’s as well. I do buy dances, buy drinks for them and tip them because I know their time is money. Time spent with sexy women is time well spent.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    Nicespice we were in Portland at the same time once if you remember?? We should have gone to Olive Garden. Opportunity missed.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Wow, I got curious and looked up whether Portland would actually have an Olive Garden. The one location there is nearby Pip’s Donuts 😍 I would have loved to have gone
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Nice spice just defending who is behind the profile.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Het Daily you dumb fuck. Icee is a dirty, aids infected vagina. PSD, no matter who she is, adds a unique perspective. The fact Icee dislikes her makes her a 10 in every way in my book. Icee is just an awful human being, in every way. Go to Buffalo homo.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    Lulz. *passes ski a blunt of ghost train haze*
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's not about liking or disliking. I'm just calling it like it is.

What perspective do you add skibitch? Being a drunk bigot
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Whats the olive garden joke?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I would not want to charge fees or otherwise discourage girls from auditioning.

You want a range of looks levels, cause those that are more looks challenged will usually be the ones who are more aggressive and who want to go the extra distance to engage with you.

SJG
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    My 4-years-and-running was 18 and working two fast food jobs when she started dancing. Didn't have a spare $100 just lying around.

If you feel like you shouldn't have to see strippers in the club who are not your cup of tea, don't go to the pool or beach unless you're young and buf.

When strippers roll up on you, they should quickly either wanna dance you, or ask if you want some company. If you say no thanks, they should mosey. The only strippers who should not be allowed to work in the club are the ones who don't do this, or harass staff or other dancers, or are materially dishonest.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    Agreed.
    Def not fair to the DJ and bouncers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion