tuscl

How angry did you ever get a dancer?

Sunday, December 23, 2007 1:21 PM
I thought of this topic while responding to the nice guy topic. I have to say I have seen a few angry dancers over the years. How angry did I get a dancer? I would say not as mad as one dancer's ex-husband, but mad enough to quit the club because she knew I would be there.

14 comments

• casualguy
    17 years ago
    I actually was surprised by her reaction that night. She acted unreasonable and started calling me names because I wouldn't buy her some contact lenses. I'm thinking "I have only bought lap dances from her, what does she think I am, an ATM machine?" Never understood why she went on a tirade that night. That was part of my introduction to stripper shit or something. Many years ago. hmmm, maybe she thought I would be a nice guy and just give her money. I don't equate nice equals stupid.
  • bigdawg_1
    17 years ago
    I recently had an ATF who I thought I bonded with. On several occasions she wanted to go out after work and hook up. The next to the last time she asked me to stop at a store so she could pick up a pair of shoes. Well that became shoes and jeans. She asked if I could lend her $20 , I said sure. Well after drinks and apps she asked me to stop by her GF's house and come back in an hour. I did and couldn't get ahold of her soI called the GF from the number she left on my caller ID. The GF said my girl had left. The next time I saw her see gave me some SS about her GF being beat up and having to go to the hospital with her. If that was the case why did the GF pick up the phone. A week or so later she said she wanted to go go back to my house for sex and to pick her up at work around 9pm. When I got there she was a no show. The next time I saw her she totaly avoided me. I thought I was freindly with a cocktail server who I told that my ATF was a lying whore. She said don't call her that she's my freind and besides this isn't a singles bar. Well she must have told the dancer what I said because the next time I saw her I acknowledged her and she just rolled her eyes at me.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    I don't know if I ever get so angry I just want to beat them up or anything like that. But when I went to my favorite club this weekend, one of the dancers acted totally offended that all I wanted was a VIP dance instead of the Champagne Room dance. I told her what I thought of her, which wasn't exactly pleasant, and all I will say is some girls there think the only thing you should ever want there is extras. But I don't always want extras and if I do, you don't get that chance unless you do a VIP with me.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Other than refusing lap dances or refusing to buy dancer drinks, there is only one occasion that I can recall. I won't go into much detail, but it was serious enough that I had to absent from TUSCL for about 6 months. So, becareful what you write on reviews and the discussion board!
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I got furious with a regular once - she had been sitting with me for awhile and we had done some dancees but weren't finished when it was her turn to go onstage. She came back and said that a customer had asked her for a dance and would I mind if she did a dance for him, saying she'd be right back. An hour later she was still sitting and talking with him so I got up and left. She wasn't my regular for very long after that.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Bigdawg, pardon me for finding humor in your misfortune, but that story just sounds so typical of stripper shit OTC runarounds. I hope you're able to look at it from some distance now and laugh. Maybe not. It can take some time before the hurt fades and you can appreciate the absurdity.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Usually when a stripper blows up over something I said or did, I don't take too much credit or blame for causing it. Some strippers just go around looking for a reason to get angry. I try to ignore them and move on to a girl with a good attitude. I'm there to have fun, not to get involved in some retarded drama.
  • SuperDude
    17 years ago
    Any time you pull back from being an ATM, you will be hit with SS and anger.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I didn't even get upset at the dancer who was going off on me either for no good reason I thought. I was actually I had time to enjoy the other dancers better without her interfering afterwards. Like I was thinking, after 3 months or so she showed back up but with a much better attitude. I remember one time (actually more than one time) but that time I emailed the management of the strip club chain after telling someone at the club of a crime she committed. She held my hand cleverly around her waist but I felt her hand in my pocket. She ran off and then I remembered I had money in my pocket but now it was gone. I came back to the strip club which and was going to tell the manager there about the incident. I didn't know if I was going to get booted out on the spot or laughed at. To my surprise the manager thanked me, gave me back the money that was stolen and told me about an investigation they did afterwards. Then he showed me the drivers license of the suspect. I confirmed it was her. He said that made his decision that much easier. I didn't see her working there anymore. She used to be one of my top favorites at that club too before she did that. I bet she was pissed she only got tip money. I had a wad of 40 ones. However as the manager said, she didn't know if it was 20's or 100's or what I had in my pocket. She apparently stole from other customers and customers were getting upset and leaving but he didn't know why. I guess when a dancer steals from one of her regulars, she's really asking for trouble. I even told a bouncer at the next club I found her working at to watch her because she picked my pocket at another club. 6 months to a year later I relented and didn't tell anyone at another club I found her working at. I even got a 10 dollar table dance from her but never did tell her it was me that got her fired in the first place. I figure she stole from so many people, she didn't know who caught her and turned her in.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Back in Sept. of this year I made the mistake of sharing what was written about her on TUSCL. It was not mean but actually flattering. But she took offense that her name had been used here. While I was sitting with one of my top favorites, she came over and read me the riot act for 5 minutes. Every thing that they say about us on the pink site. My favorite said "you did not deserve that". I gave her a copy to read. She took it over to a place where the light was better to read it. While she was reading it, the other dancer came over to her and bad mouthed me. My fav told her to fuck off. That I was a good friend. Then the other dancer, Now in street clothes came over and gave me another 1 minutes worth. My fav asked me why I did not defend myself. "For what point"? After our convention in Oct the bitch asked my fav dancer how much money she made off of us. $500 and you could have too if you would just have apologized to me. Fav asked me if I would have forgiven her? Yes. The bitch, Avery, has still not apologized. Her loss. Not mine. I have too many favorites that treat me like I want to be treated.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Too bad this site doesn't have an edit function, hopefully what I typed above is readable.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Some dancers get very emotional and upset easily. Of course I don't have to tell you guys this. For a few drama queens, I think life wouldn't be normal without something to go off on. I prefer less drama but at least you know where you stand with them because they tend to speak whatever is on their mind when they get angry. That is if you're still talking to them. What you really have to watch out for are psychos. I remember one guy was sitting in a club and a female came in from behind him and knocked him out with a beer bottle to his head. Someone told me it was his wife before they called the paramedics. I didn't even see her. One minute everything was normal. The next a guy was laid flat on the floor.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    Many dancers I believe are angry at customers all the time for all sorts of reasons, but they just hold it back, and that's (among other reasons) why you see dancers for example on the Pink Site letting loose. As a general rule its usually not good for business if they cannot restrain that anger. So with many, unless we can read minds or body language, we won't ever know that they are angry
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Oh, you just made me remember a lot of dancers confiding in me. I didn't make them angry and they enjoyed talking to me but I heard several stories. Some dancers do have a lot of quiet anger at some customers and don't show it. I've heard stories about dancers silently passing gas on purpose with her back turned on a customer while she's dancing for him and doing other nasty things. One of the best stories I heard was a dancer angry at telemarketers before the Do Not Call list was around. We both thought it was funny. She had purchased some type of gas noise making machine. Turn it on and it sounded like someone had a bad gas problem. Anyway she told me a telemarketer called her up. She asked him to hold because she just ate a bean burrito. He did. She put the phone next to the machine and turned it on. 3 minutes later she said he was still there. Then she spoke to him and said sorry, please hold. Then made him wait a few more minutes before he finally gave up. I thought that was funny.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion