Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Website suggestion

ArtCollege
ArtCollegeVIP126726

Oregon

1 mo ago · 1 min read

Nice to have: after I log in, the light/dark setting of my previous session is continued.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

I'm pretty sure that is the case. Are you allowing cookies for the site?

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@founder, I run TUSCL in a private window, which doesn't save cookies. I can put up with switching it when I log in, but it would be nice if it was part of my profile so that I didn't have to.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

@georgmicrodong that would create a problem where someone on a desktop and mobile wants it different ways

Profile picture for ArtCollege
ArtCollege
•

Yeah, I go incognito. Guess it's more complicated than I expected.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

TUSCL doesn't seem to automatically load any content from other domains, so even if you allow third-party cookies by default, not sure what incognito mode gets you. Does your wife or parole officer go through your browsing history?

Profile picture for ArtCollege
ArtCollege
•

I prefer not to ask.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement