tuscl

Congratulations to both Duke and Butler for playing all out. Duke won by a hai

Tuesday, April 6, 2010 4:43 AM
I didn't know if there were any Duke fans here or not. It was fun to watch.

7 comments

• winorhino
    14 years ago
    Good game.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    I own a Duke t-shirt. It was a gift. I liked them early (mid '80s) when they were trying to breakthrough. WAY TOO MUCH Christian Laettner LOVE during his college career turned me off. If only Rick Pitino had covered the inbound pass...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Thanks for the update cguy. It must have been a good game. I'll catch the highlights on sports center tomorrow morning.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    Somewhere at my parent's house, there is an old Butler poster. The guy who was the big basketball star of my high school ended up going there and since my brother played basketball, he got a poster. My class valedictorian also went there, but she didn't stay there, so I really wanted them to win, but it figures Duke won. A school named for tobacco barons won. It doesn't seem right to me.
  • how
    14 years ago
    I love college hoops, and appreciate what Butler accomplished with that winning streak they started in December and only ended last night. Duke was the weakest 1-seed this season, but they played with efficiency during the tournament, and it was enough. Congrats to all involved in that championship game...
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Yes, it was a good game, I was pulling for Butler all the way, but alas, they fell short. Great job by both teams.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Great final game, great tournament, and overall good season. I'm a die-hard Kansas fan, so I was disappointed - but not surprised that they went down so early. Little bit overrated in my opinion this year.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion