tuscl

Times you kept going with lap dances/VIP

What made it so good you kept hitting the continue button. Why not go to VIP if it was available? And if you did go VIP did you say fuck it let’s do another half hour? I recently got dances from a girl and just kept going. I was sucking on her boobs and they were just so god damn nice I don’t what came over me, but I just kept on a truckin. VIP was too cost prohibitive in this club.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fOPh3bTgla…

12 comments

• Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Naughty boy, still drinking milk only. Milk is just a welcome drink. If you spend all you money for just for that then next guy will enjoy 🌭 for free, because you made her ready 🤣🤣
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    I usually burn them out before a half-hour and we're a hot mess, but I'll stay as long as long as they can keep (me) up.
    Also try to reserve 5 min at the end for cuddling and soft kisses.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I've done it when we both genuinely got into it. In those instances they didn't charge me for all the dances but I paid anyways.

I've done vip where I danced for the girl lulz
  • LoverBoyPizza
    2 years ago
    I remember taking some friends to their first strip club experience. One was a returning military man who did time in Afghanistan. Told myself this trip is for the boys not me. So I only brought like $300 bucks with me. Again told myself just in case but I won't spend that much.

Wound up seeing this gorgeous chick who looked like a highschool crush of mine just with bigger hooters. Took her for 1 lap dance and wound up just telling her we can keep going. Got about 7 in a row from her. She was like why not just go private??? But I didn't have that type of money at the time and figured screw it...lap dances it is.

The boys laughed their asses off and said I was an animal to get that many lap dances in a row. Ah good times.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    My problem is buying a 30 minute VIP. What do I do with the remaining 20 minutes? :)
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    The most lap dances in a row I ever did was six at Hip Hugger in Kokomo, Indiana. What kept me going was the girl was pretty and the lap dances were only ten dollars each. I did five dances once at Little Darlings in Las Vegas. What kept me going there was that they were nude lap dances, something we don't have here in central Indiana.
  • magicrat
    2 years ago
    I once did 9 lap dances in a row, followed by a "free" otc romp at a local hotel.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I once did a 30 minute VIP with a Russian at a more upscale NJ club (than I normally attend). During the first 30 minutes her tongue was down my throat, her clothes were off - and I was enjoying the ride. As the time was ending, she asks me if I want to keep going.

It’s not something I am proud of, but I was out of cash, so I opened my wallet and I put the second half hour on my corporate credit card. I had no control at that time. I was a sloppy drunk, and I was acting like a fool. My wife threw me out a few weeks after that night.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Muddy how expensive was VIP in that club?

Icee how are you able to get dances without payin...? Doesnt management enforce payment...
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    At the peak of my SCing (mostly 2012 - ~2017), I mostly hit small-black-dives downhere in Miami since my pref was for chocolate – lucky-for-me dances at these small black-dives were only $5/song although songs would usually last around 2 to 3 minutes on avg (some DJs would cut them shorter but w/ time it seems they stopped cutting the songs super-short like at 1-minute).

Given my affinity for ebony-dancers, the low-dance-price, and the good mileage, every now and then I’d have some 30-minute-long dance-sessions and a couple of times close to an hour, of continuous dancing and continuous grinding and groping (the ebonies def earned their $$$) – obviously I felt I was getting very-good-value so I would tip on top at the end and not only the $5/dance – if I got dances for let’s say 30-minutes, I’d usually pay about $80; and the few times I went about an hour-long I’d pay about $120 to $140 – the girls seemed happy w/ my donation as even w/ the very-cheap-dances many of the dudes at these clubs would often just hangout and not buy any dances so many of the girls were happy w/ w/e dances they could sell and seemed happy to find a PL that would spend “well” for that club.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    If dey $5 lapperz I keep going all night long
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    Like da energy bunny!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion