tuscl

Your Stripper SB PG by another man. She offers this….

Your Stripper SB got PG by boy toy. She offers fuking to you bareback up till 3rd trimester. Would you take it? Or would back u back off? What does that say for her? You been giving her $150 per session, fuking her about once a week. Would u try get discount? Would u take delight in fuk other guys girl on sneak like that? Would u consider her low life slut for fuking around on bf like that?

19 comments

• psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    I wouldn't care or want to hear about any of her other tricks (that I figured she had anyway).
    I'd tell her not to bring it up again and bang her as usual for six more months.
    No discount, no delight, and she was thankfully already a cheap LLS from the first time I paid to fuck her.

Don't look a gift ho in the embryo
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    If I were that guy, I'd learn how to spell "fuck" before surfacing on a strip club message board to give everyone their periodic reminder that I have a cuckold fetish.

Thankfully, I'm not that guy.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    You're only paying her $150 and you're thinking about trying to negotiate a discount? LOL.

As far as whether to wrap it up, to each his own I suppose. But at the discount price she's giving you I would have concerns about how much volume she's doing to make ends meet.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Didn’t this come up before, like this stripper had been in her third trimester for over a year?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ The timeline isn't nearly as important as reminding us about the cuckold fetish.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Looking for a discount for bareback FS when you are paying $150 a session? Maybe this is a troll account from APoopDeep? That’s already a low price.

I guess the only bareback risk is pregnancy? I learned something! I guess that Listermint stuff works for everything!

Also, I don’t care what an SB does when I’m not fucking her. I would always wear a condom. You’d have to be stoopid to think it’s smart to bareback her.

I don’t think less of women who are sex workers, or women who cheat. We all make mistakes, and it’s much better to be less judgmental towards others.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Cashman what if the SB doesnt want to fuck you? That means they’re not greedy enough, or don’t like you, or have lots of morals and don’t cheat on SO?
  • Player11
    2 years ago
    I never barebacked her. One has to play safe and look out for number one. She offered it though. But one does not where they all been.

I am not a cuck. I do like sexy gals. We have no idea who all they fuking.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    BTE - if you pay a SB, and she won’t fuck you, that means she knows you are weak and she can take advantage of you. If you pay, she is there to fuck you. It has nothing to do with morals.

This is one of the easiest transactions a guy can make.

You meet the girl, you discuss her boundaries and prices. If you are ok with both, you get together and you fuck her. Then you pay her and leave.

If the girl says she doesn’t fuck, you say thank you, and leave with more money.

This isn’t civilian dating where a girl might not fuck on a first date. You are paying a whore, who calls herself a sugar baby, to fuck.

I doubt your tongue is as talented as Warrior’s. He eats the pussy so well, they can’t fuck after! But he can do push ups with his tongue, so I doubt anyone is in his class.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Cashman, i may have made a typo. I think i meant what if the stripper doesnt want to fuck you for money.
    Cashman i may not have warriors tongue but i have high tolerance for filth and an addiction to different smells and tastes. Ill eat her farts, smack her ass even if it has pimples on it which pop, plug her ass up and taste the plug that’s been in there all day while she was at work!
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    What C.M.I. and rickdugan said, in spades.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    BTE - no, it wasn’t a typo. You simply don’t understand the transaction.

You also haven’t done anything you’ve listed regarding your tolerance for filth. But, it was a good try.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Cashman my question was supposed to read if the stripper doesnt want to fuck you. I meant a stripper sugarbaby not just a sugarbaby. The sugarbabies from sites like seeking arrangement are different from strippers. I have sniffed farts. I bet my tolerance for filth is higher than yours friend!
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    I only bareback crack whores. I figure all the drugs are keeping them clean...
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    GMD - good point! That worked for Gawker!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Cashman said "You also haven’t done anything you’ve listed regarding your tolerance for filth. But, it was a good try."

It entertains me that the moment Cashman threw down the bullshit flag was when BTE tried to tell him about filth. For what it's worth, I'd never try to pass off counterfeit filth on Cashman. It's like trying to pass off a fake $20 in the gift shop at the U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Ishmael what would u do if a dancers ass had pimples on it? Would u carefully touch it to avoid making contact with any pimples, or smack it so hard the pimples pop, or just not mess with her at all?
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Ishmael you made some good points, Cashman is very experienced with filth. Actually hes the one who got me into gape videos which i didn’t realize how much i liked till he posted a video or two.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Cashman, you’re mostly right on the filth, but wrong about the typo. I did mean a stripper situation. I typoed SB because of how the thread says stripper SB
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion