tuscl

Cowboy hat in the strip club

Wednesday, May 11, 2022 9:39 PM
Do you wear one? Thoughts on them. My thoughts on cowboys hats overall is when I see them I think that a cool look but when I'm wearing one I think to myself this a maybe little over the top. I bring it up because when I used to be in Texas it was perfectly acceptable to see it in clubs but nowhere near as common as you would think. Where I'm at now people would look at me like I'm fucking lunatic. But I bring it up because dancers often complain about stuff in my pockets when they dance for me. So I figured in a sort of creative way I'll keep my wallet, keys and phone, inside of my cowboy hat, on my head.

23 comments

• san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    If anyone could wear a cowboy hat in a strip club, it is our Muddy. SJG Newshour Today [view link] [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    "Killed in a strip club" is a cool epitaph. "Killed in a strip club for being all hat and no cattle", not so much.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    I hate it when girls wear cowboy boots with shorts
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    I wasn't aware it was ever, anywhere, cool to wear a cowboy hat in a strip club.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    See below [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Landing Strip, WOW! [view link] SJG The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4 [view link] [view link]
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I grew up in West Texas. There are more cows than people in the county I grew up in. Guys wear cowboy hats everywhere except inside the Church. I have one, but have not worn it in decades. And NO, you do not put your crap in your cowboy hat. Thats what your boots are for.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    A strip club is a kind of a church. SJG This girl knows about high heels and makeup, and she has got some ASS! [view link]
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Some clubs don't allow hats after a certain hour. I bring my keys, wallet, and phone into the club. That's it.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Smart to be careful what you bring in. Who knows what could be hidden in a cowboy hat. SJG [view link] [view link] The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4 [view link]
  • pistola
    2 years ago
    Bad idea - gets in way of titties in face.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Given how cheap op acts kn here he shouldn't have much to store anywhere
  • RockAllNight
    2 years ago
    How can you possibly DATY or even suck titties with a cowboy hat on your head? Not something good to wear during a private dance.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    I look like the type of person who would never make late night trips out to seedy strip clubs but one of my friends says I'm like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. He suggested when I go out late at night to strip clubs I should dress like Mr. Hyde and wear a top hat, a cape and carry a cane.
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    Cowboy boots with shorts is wrong. Cowgirl boots with shorts is sexy as hell!!! Especially when she is wearing a flannel shirt that is tied and not buttoned. Muddy, you are right sir! We wear only cowboy hats in Texas. In fact, the only hats allowed at Baby Dolls Dallas are cowboy hats. The only complaint I get is my hubcap of a belt buckle I won in the rodeo. Sometimes dancers get their panties all caught up on it.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    @Rock you post reminds me of something a gay guy told me, that among gay men, wearing your baseball cap backwards means you prefer being the sucker rather than the suckee. I have a hard time not laughing when I see frat boys now.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Never seen a cowboy hat in a strip club. Not sure I have ever seen one around here. They look good on people who have the "look" or are very used to wearing them and are comfortable. Just pictured me wearing one and realized don't do that while drinking coffee.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I have not seen guys wearing cowboy hats in strip clubs. When I went to clubs in Austin, I never noticed any cowpokes wearing them. It’s entirely possible that I was distracted by the strippers. Since I am near NYC, there aren’t cowboys in this area, so cowboy hats and boots are rare in any nearby places. I know there was a guy called The Naked Cowboy who would go around Times Square with his guitar and underoos - but he was more of a curiosity than a cowboy. If a guy has the confidence and swagger - it could be interesting to see how it might work to wear a cowboy hat and boots to a dirty Jersey strip club. It could turn bad quickly, if he acts like a fool.
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    If you go to Vegas during the National Rodeo Week in November, you see guys that look like they live in full western gear, including cowboy hat, all over Vegas. I imagine a few hit the clubs and look normal for that time of year. Even their women wear cowboy hat, boots and Wranglers.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    People who wear cowboy hats, cowboy boots, and say "y'all" anywhere outside of a rodeo or country music concert are morons. Especially women.
  • Player11
    2 years ago
    No
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    forget about the cowboy hat, bring the latex beanie!
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Any of you guys remember back in the early 80's when cowboy boots were a national fashion trend for about a year? I bought two pairs and they were really fuckin expensive, but they went out of style almost as fast as it started.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion