tuscl

New Organzation Forming

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
G.L.P.P.O.

I'm sick and tired of waiting for this damn organization to start out on the west coast. TUSCL's resident retard and Subraman have been dragging their feet way too long.

I have consulted with Motorhead and jackslash and we are starting our own organization.

G.L.P.P.O.

Great Lakes Pussy Patrol Organization

(pronounced Gaaa-Laaaapppp-Oooooo)

Our goal is to support all single mothers on the pole one dollar bill at a time. Well, due to inflation that may be five dollars at a time. We will not keep any woman of the pole locked up in our basement and force them to have sex. We will not cruise any bathhouses for men or coax animals to have sex with us. We NEVER will ride Huffy bikes and we all have our own internet access.

The members of GLPPO with be a dignified group, as dignified as someone can be while paying for sex. You may think the members of GLPPO would be fat and ugly, but no my friend, the members of the GLPPO are so handsome some strippers will question why we are paying them and that it should be the other way around. We have been given dressing suggestions from Rick Dugan, fighting lessons from Sinclair, cooking lessons from jackslash, back room negotiating skills by goldmongerATL, financial advice from Mate72 & IME and wisdom from Papi and Shadowcat. We've also been given stripper history from Silkypants and advice on what NOT to do by gawker.

With an arsenal of information like this even guys like Muddy will be able to get laid with minimum effort, and that is why you should join the GLPPO. You can sit in a library drinking apple juice for the next 10 years talking about what you're going to do in a strip club or you can join us and go BE IN A STRIPCLUB tomorrow!!!!!

15 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Joining a sex organization is a chump's game.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    Someone shit da bed!
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I’m mailing my application now in hopes that one day I can join the pussy patrol too
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    👍
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Muddy we will gladly accept your application and fast track it as long as you agree to take a shower more than once a week!!!
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Consider this as my application to join the G.L.P.P.O.! I offer my expertise in photography of and lingerie supplying to Summer as my contribution to the organization.
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Please! Excuse my lack of manners, please.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Well I'm going to start a superior OH-IO version where we'll be pumping loads into hotties in make up, corsets, and stripper heels as long as the chloroform is in effect, the duct tape holds, and the basement door is padlocked.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Oh,and the stereo will be turned up to 10 so the neighbors don't hear the screams.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Ah no you are perfectly in line. We do not discriminate at GLPPO, females are welcome to join as well. I’m sure nicespice would like to join us for our dining out nights at Olive Garden and Summer is welcome to hang out as eye candy at our gatherings.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I’m in and I’d never join any organization that would accept me as a member.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    It’s a lie. They go to Zio’s 😡
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    Liberry opens at 10am tomorrow. If I wuz you, I reckon I wouldn't still be here
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    You had up until you threw shade on Huffy bikes.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Secret societies have at various times played a large role in history.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion