tuscl

What's going on today?

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
Our resident from san jose hasn't posted.
I wonder if he's ok?
Is he on a strip club binge?
Are his organizational responsibilities consuming his limited time?
Do you think he took a break so he could spend Mother's day Sunday with his mom?

22 comments

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Huuuuuuuuummmm? I'm really concerned for him.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You need to start respecting his f2f firewall before he goes frank james on tuscl
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    C'mon man, I'm really concerned.
    BTW wasn't Jesse James the dangerous one and his bro Frank was just along for the ride?
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    library closed for mothers day
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    He goes to church on Sundays. Some people dont use the internet, dont eat meat or otherwise avoid sin on sundays. He’s a religious man, and Sunday is a religious day. He’s far too wealthy to need to rely on a library for internet access.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    ^^^ he was watching da christian eating lions
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Lol, or he spent the day strangling preachers with goat entrails.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Then again, maybe he had a hot date with a hotter goat.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    Yesterday I was in the mood for a spirited debate about Rosicrucianism and whether Johann Andreae was right that it was all just a ludibrium all long. I kept waiting for sjg to appear.

Then I had an urge to talk about a Choke Cable Pinch Bolt for a Fiat 850, but again no sjg.

Unfortunately, my interest has now waned. Oh well. Would have been great.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^^^ what a coincidence I wanted to talk about autism and Huffy bike maintenance and didn’t have anyone to talk about them with.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Still better topics than cumming in your pants or feeling butt hurt coz a girl won't fuck you for money.
  • gSteph
    2 years ago
    Oh, I don't know. I've not seen many Huffy bikes being maintained.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I saw a dozen Huffy bikes outside by the beach, I thought I was in California for a minute, but then I smiled they were by the beach not the library.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Or maybe it was just Sunday.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    And yall spent Sunday talking about sjg evem when he wasn't here. 🤡
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ yet first comment on this thread was some real cutting edge shit, by our resident pimp, turned simp
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    I PM'd SJGsAMPGirlfriend to see if she knew anything, turned out she's a he named Raoul and he's pissed that the creep stole some rope and a roll of duct tape when they had a tryst friday so I'm going to speculate he was working on organizational recruiting yesterday.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Oh! He's here now, I guess he's ok after all. *DAMN
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    His ex wife wanted me to post his message to her...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzHtm1j…
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

Link works
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    I'm concerned for him, I wonder how much his organization is suffering from his absence because of all the time he spends here leading us. Lulz
    Huh? Could it be that we're his organization and don't know it?
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Looks like that fool has been posting for 6 or 7 hours straight today, it's no surprise that his organization is on greased skids.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion