tuscl

RATE THIS PERFECT 10

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser

26 comments

• skibum609
    2 years ago
    This is a different plastic pig? looks like the same one. What do you do? Screw different heads on dolls and take pics?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Skibum do you have to troll?
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Around here she'd be called wicked fuckin ugly. You asked for comments douche bag. You're going to get them. Trolling is a big fucking joke to you but fuck you ain't laughing now semen stain.
  • IceesEx
    2 years ago
    i got a better head game than that bitch plus Icee you aint never even get close to a bitch like that. every day you daddy said man I wish my old lady would have blown me instead of fucked me, then I wouldnt have a loser as a son. Oh wait! you probably dont even know who your dad is!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Theosu why do you troll all day?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    For me, less attractive than the Persian fitness model you posted the other day.
  • IceesEx
    2 years ago
    why you deny i am your ex, loser?

why you come here and make up shit all day these men dont care about your life.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    I think she is slightly better than the Persian model. Both had moderately pretty faces. This one’s body is a bit better but still out of proportion
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Very pretty girl. But she has gained weight recently. If you scroll down to the bottom, the older photos show her to be about 10 lbs smaller.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    IceesEx is hitting it out of the park with those comments! Lol!

I think the girl in the OP is ok, but nothing special.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I think she's gorgeous. Exactly my type. I love her shape. Women's curves are like fine art
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    She's a skanky pig I wouldn't fuck for half a million dollars. Wow you love those plastic pigs. If we cut a slot in her back, you'd have a talking piggy bank.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    I agree. 10.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's the soft features skin tone curves long black hair... her style.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Still cartoon features, poofy lips, growing fat ass, overly accentuated breasts, she might have been pretty once, but she's failing to improve, and my guess is if you see her in person she'd be a disappointment, just like you Iceefag.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Youre saying she's ugly coz she has tits and ass. Most straight men wouldn't call that ugly. But then you keep spamming threads repeating frenulum.... so....
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'Wow you love those plastic pigs. If we cut a slot in her back, you'd have a talking piggy bank.'

lulz!!!
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    She has fake tits; fake ass; both are so out of proportion with the rest of her they make her look like some kind of fucking cartoon character. She is ridiculous. Straight men who don't feel a need to suck on their mam's teat don't need giant, fake breasts and find her a caricature, a fucking joke. Guys who want to fuck mommy lover her big tits.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Skibum you said you've liked 13 year old girl shapes since you were 13. So....
  • IceesEx
    2 years ago
    Icee that bitch is ugly her ass is so big of you tried to fuck her it wouldn’t work because your dick is to small to get any leverage to get into those thick ass thighs.

But you ain’t never met no ho with titties that big anyway. That bitch has more plastic than that piece of shit Toyota Corolla your moms drive.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Its ok to like fat, ugly plastic pigs Icee ......for you.
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    I agree with “25”. Past her prime. This prototype is a dime a dozen in Miami. Probably had a daughter when she was 16 who’s smokin hot by now tho.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    The "woman" was obviously assigned male at birth.
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    Way too thick.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    WOW!

SJG

The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we-3Y3vh…
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Cacaplop said "... when taking a dumb"

I've seen Freudian slips before, but not a Freudian typo.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion