tuscl

DEFENDING URSELF FROM TROLLS N THEIR ATTACKS ISNT TROLLING

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Tuesday, May 3, 2022 8:27 PM
the trolls here expect to be able to harass members with impunity. Fuck the trolls. No one is stupid enough to believe defending oneself from their trolling is the real trolling.. They're welcome to stop trolling though.

80 comments

• Warrior15
    2 years ago
    It just may be time to put Icey/Phatboi/biggbubba on Ignore.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Im waiting for founder to reinstate the two way block
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's a better option than trolling me and accusing me of being others
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Cacaplop has at least two usernames, no reviews, no articles, never discusses anything strip club related, documented history of trolling other sites, been deleted 10 times already on this site. Biggest troll here. Trolls have no rights.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    You are a whiney little bitch and you’ve been trolling me for over two years Iceefag I only just recently started coming hard at you because you even for the two weeks I had you on ignore kept trying to push me, so fuck you and those ugly women that you like that wouldn’t ever give you the time of day Frenulum
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    biggdumbass (aka Eltriste aka Iceydodo aka PhatBoi) is extremely passive aggressive and argumentative. Also as a narcissist, she lives to be the center of attention and take a moral high ground over others. I think it stems from a deep insecurity and self loathing. So she has a need for constant self validation that she's better than others and she seeks this out constantly on TUSCL. It's done through either straight up bragging or through passive aggressive trolling and playing a troll victim. This thread is a perfect example.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^ now 2Icee (aka biggdumbass aka Eltriste aka Iceydodo aka PhatBoi) is extremely passive aggressive and argumentative. Also as a narcissist, she lives to be the center of attention and take a moral high ground over others. I think it stems from a deep insecurity and self loathing. So she has a need for constant self validation that she's better than others and she seeks this out constantly on TUSCL. It's done through either straight up bragging or through passive aggressive trolling and playing a troll victim. This thread is a perfect example. 🤭🤡
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    If fucking idiot were a peraon..... sld and 20fag prove my point. They think they can Incessantly troll people but once you defend yourself you're the troll ...
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^ now 2Icee (aka biggdumbass aka Eltriste aka Iceydodo aka PhatBoi) is extremely passive aggressive and argumentative. Also as a narcissist, she lives to be the center of attention and take a moral high ground over others. I think it stems from a deep insecurity and self loathing. So she has a need for constant self validation that she's better than others and she seeks this out constantly on TUSCL. It's done through either straight up bragging or through passive aggressive trolling and playing a troll victim. This thread is a perfect example. 🤭🤡
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    SLD you basically said saying I'm yhe victim of your trolling makes me a troll. You prove my point
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I see that you couldn't stay away from the comfort of your second profile.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ He’s not protecting himself from troll attacks he’s instigating them. This stupid fuck head thinks it’s all about him.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I have a right to defend myself from you fucking trolls. Leave me the fuck alone. It's that simple
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Try taking your own advice leave me alone Frenulum
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You can't luck NY frenulum. So leave me alone and let me have my views without 6rolling me. It's simple
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Frenulum
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Icey. You start a thread simply to start an argument. Then you get mad when people start arguing with you.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'm not made. I made this thread to prove a point about the trolls. And I proved that point or better said they did
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ To D O U G S T E R Yes you did prove you're a troll dougie but we stil homiez! Lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Theosu go post in the welcome thread sjg made for your fuck buddy dougster. But yeah the trolls are just proving my point here.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I am a victim boy your trolling. Your posting record speaks for it self
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Again keep proving me right with your posting history.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Yawn. Go away everyone hates you. Even your parents. If I remember correctly Founder, one of the coolest guys on the planet tried to get you to meet him and you pussied out. If that isn’t a troll move I don’t know what is.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Shailynn. You and your right wing extremist clique aren't everyone. Go away and stop trolling me. Use the ignore button. Its easy.but you don't coz you're into the trolling. Look at how you harass sjg
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Frenulum
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Uh since when have I been a right wing extremist? Also please, go ahead and name someone on this forum that actually likes you then?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ Never. But he's not calling you that because he thinks it's true. It's just to stir drama and pick a fight.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "Use the ignore button. Its easy.but you don't coz you're into the trolling." ^^^irony!
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    This is the classic example of narcissistic behavior creating a thread where everyone comes out and puts Icee on blast(rightfully so) and he claims everyone is rong but Icee is saying he is the only one who is write, right?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Wish founder would just reinstate the two way block
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ Agreed.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Or you'd act like adults and stop trolling
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    There's a vip and verified discussion board. Those are dead. You'd rather be here trolling and attacking people day in day out
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ You followed us to the VIP and Verified boards. You are a bonafide POS with not a single friend, you're too stupid to take the hint, so here's the message GET LOST MOTHERFUCKER
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You have yhe choice to not troll and harass me. But choose to do so then get butt hurt when I reply and call you out
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    You really believe that you’re capable of making me butt hurt. You must be off your meds, it’s unbelievable how stupid you are SMH
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You are butt hurt. That's why you wake up have your morning whiskey and start trolling me every fucking day
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Whatever keeps you going loser
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Your posting history shows you coming on here every morning for the sole purpose of trolling me.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Wah said little bitch Icee who wants to murder children. Go fuck yourself boy.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Your posting history proves me right
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Go rape some more children troll.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're trolling me with vile posts like that all morning
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Stop molesting children Icee.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Your posting history proves my point
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Stop raping little girls Icee.
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    We interrupt this thread to bring you caca
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    You like to troll people Icee. You think it's funny when you do it. Now you don't think it's funny. Just so you know: if you think i am trolling you now you fucking haven't seen anything yet. As far as you saying things to or about me (this goes for you other cum stains) in 1987 I got a client off of a vehicular homicide charge and o.u.i.l. He walked even though he ran over and killed a 16 yr old girl. The dead kid's Mom came up to me in the lobby, spit in my face and called me a child-killer in front of all my peers etc. I wiped it off and said: I guess I did a good job, thank you. Then I got high and went out for beers. Words mean everything to the weak like you and nothing to me.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I don't troll. And uts tedious having to ask you to stop following me thread to thread spouting your nonsensical right wing extremist vitriol. You think you're funny?
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "I don't troll." ^^^there are plenty of examples of it in this thread. Dumbass, note also that there's no disclaimer that exempts you from it if directed at another troll or defending yourself. It's really simple, don't post anything that would offend another (troll or not). Here are examples in this thread of your troll posts, dumbass: "spouting your nonsensical right wing extremist vitriol" "You are butt hurt" "you'd act like adults" "Fuck the trolls" "No one is stupid enough to believe" "made for your fuck buddy" "If fucking idiot were a peraon" ^^^textbook troll posts. But keep playing the victim card coz you like being surrounded by "trolls". Lulz. 🤭🤡
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    All you do is call me a troll for defending myself from you and other trolls. You keep proving my point.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^dumbass, I quoted specific examples of you making troll posts. You keep making my point. And you need to reread the definition of trolling. 🤭🤡
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    All you do is call me a troll for defending myself from you and other trolls. You keep proving my point.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    All kinds of good content people could be generating, not just senseless bickering. SJG The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4 [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ Сан-Хосе ползучести San-Khose polzuchesti
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They're on the forum for senseless bickering. They're trolls. There are so any topics they could post on. Instead they troll a few members all day every day and get butt hurt when they're called out. And their newest thing is to call anyone standing up to their trolling a troll.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Wah I am defending myself wah, little girl.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Yes from your trolling
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    I've had nothing but laughs pointing out Iceydodo's troll ways and autistic level need for self validation. Why post if you're not having fun with it? 🤭🤡
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You prove my point. All you do on here is troll all day
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    The ternal victim - oyu vey what a little progressive pussy.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You won't use the ignore button because trolling people is yhe only reason you're here00
  • IceesEx
    2 years ago
    icee who is helping you on this site, because everyone knows you cant even read.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
  • IceesEx
    2 years ago
    I am addicted to drugs and Icee couldnt even keep me around.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You keep proving me right
  • IceesEx
    2 years ago
    what that you are a lying sack of shit? yes i am doing a great job proving that. are you still coming over to get pegged in the ass tonight and give me my $50?
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Theosu all you do is prove you're nothing but a troll
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    lulz
  • IceesEx
    2 years ago
    when you coming over Icee I have the lube ready, you need to stop at the cstore on your way and pick me up a few Colt 45s
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion