tuscl

Fairfield County Clubs Summary

I've been going to Westport CT for some meetings the past few weeks and went to a few clubs. I wanted to give a very quick summary. Overall this is NOT a good place to go clubbing. It is one of the wealthiest areas in the country so the competition sucks and the money these girls are used to is not favorable for anyone reasonable. Generally there are a lot of men willing to pay big coin for what's not worth it - especially compared to NJ, Queens, and other far places I've visited (even San Antonio is much better - after the conferences were done).
Having said that, if you are going out here is some info:

Best to Worst, let's go!:

1) Keepers in Milford: Girls much hotter than the others (although that's not saying much) and more friendly. Management and bouncers very friendly and very lenient compared to others (well okay not Bishops Corner as far as lenient). Ratio is a little better - more girls and guys less willing to spend crazy money. Reasonable time here overall. 10-15 girls, diverse races.

2) Bishops Corner: Ghetto club but a lot of girls and extras. Sometimes very few guys so you will live like a king. Most girls are 4s to 5s, BUT a select few girls are 8s and 9s. That's where you want to hone in. Mostly Black/Latina. 10-15 girls Some beautiful.

3) Rubys II: A very quick visit so I won't say much. I left early only b/c it does not have alcohol and I really wanted a drink. It is byob which is cool if you come prepared. I saw some fairly hot brazilian girls, got a quick lap dance which was great.

4) Mystique Bridgeport and Stamford: Very similar and girls go back n forth. Thats a mistake b/c they barely have enough girls to fill one club. But there are A LOT of men who love to spend money here b/c it looks slighlty classy inside. Competition for girls sucks for men: very few girls and a lot of men coming in after work or later with clients, just ready to spend a lot of money on girls who are average. Furthermore, there are cameras everywhere and very watchful bouncers who will speak up. One of them scared the shit of me - came in all aggressive telling me he'll throw me up and fuck me up if I don't stop being so touchy (that was in Bridgeport). In Stamford, they often mention the owner watched on camera and you really can't do much (at least they were less aggressive so I didnt piss my pants). Overall, two thumbs down.

17 comments

• Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Bishop's Corner is a smoky shithole. If you want that Bridgeport sleaze, Pleasant Moments is better.
  • Myoman
    2 years ago
    I agree that both are sleasze. i should've clarified this. Bishop Corner is definitely not a nice place. It's total ghetto, but the mileage is great. And the girls got much much better. I have heard that all of the hotter girls from Pleasant's went over to Bishop's post-pandemic.
    But Pleasant Moments is awful. Girls are gross and the place is disgusting. There are a million men in there at any given time. I saw a pile of piss on the ground once. The girls are 3s and the customers are flat out dangerous. I saw a fight in there that turned into a brawl. I would never go there again.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Why don't you write reviews? If you've got enough time to post notes with that much detail then a review isn't going to be that much more effort. People looking for info on those clubs probably aren't going to see this unless they use the search feature (and maybe not even then).
  • Myoman
    2 years ago
    Oh i totally forget about Scruples and Pure Platinum, which should be #1 on tis list. I apologize, I meant to give these two clubs separate reviews (pending) so I forgot to include. I am putting these two together b/c they are very similar, same mgt, with some rotation between the clubs. Girls diverse: white, black, Latina. Some real beauties (relatively) though this could be hit or miss. and the management is very nice. Mileage is great. There is actually some competition for the guys here since there aren't many guys here (which is a good thing) and a good amount of girls (usually 12-18). Unlike both Mystiques, girls aren't making bank from wealthy men here so they aren't spoiled. I think b/c the mgt is nicer, they are able to attract better girls maybe? To me it doesn't make sense b/c you would think the girls would just go where the money is. Maybe I'm missing something or maybe girls just go where they are comfortable (like where they have a friend dancing or something) even if it means making less money.
    Anyway - sorry for the mistake and this addendum to my review!
  • Myoman
    2 years ago
    @Wall: yes I agree, I will. Strangest thing though, I started the process by adding a review on Bridgeport Mystique, but I don't see it there. I remember this happening to me in the past. Does it take a day or so for the review to actually post?
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    The reviews are all put up to a vote now, and I think it's the majority out of 7 votes. I think it takes less than a day, but haven't submitted a review in a while.
  • VanessaM
    2 years ago
    🤔 How do you know how much these men are paying the dancers?

As a dancer I haven’t heard of big money in these areas and I never invest in what customers think they are seeing.

Your info given is already well known about the clubs in said area.

I saw you left a review on Mystique
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "As a dancer I haven’t heard of big money in these areas and I never invest in what customers think they are seeing."

This. To add, there has been an affluent exodus from Fairfield County over the past several years. The clubs were a shell of their old selves even before the pandemic. I won't argue individual observations because I wasn't there when he was, but I'm somewhat skeptical of the broader characterizations.
  • VanessaM
    2 years ago
    A customers view and a dancers view will always differ.

That is why on any of my views I won’t say if extras are there or not unless I did them myself. I only speak on first person accounts.

If he said that he himself went there a blew big money then I may believe it. But he didn’t and I know dancers who work there plus the reviews always say it’s empty, so I’m skeptical
  • Myoman
    2 years ago
    That's interesting. I'm a pretty social guy at these clubs so that's how I got that information. I speak to other guys and groups there. Also my buddy I went with works for a finance company in the area and he told me that the Mystiques are where they bring clients to entertain and also where heavy-hitting finance guys go. Also I can tell. When I can't even get a girl to take 25 bucks from me for a bullshit Lapdance because the guy she's sitting with is paying her big enough money, then I guess I feel it's not worth these clubs. And I usually spend over 300-500 dollars and that's not enough to have a good time? No thanks I'll pass.
    As far ar ad exodus of wealth, post pandemic that's just not true. So many wealthy New Yorkers relocated to Fairfield County. They were used to paying 700-1000 bucks for a Vip room. These guys are now king at the Mystiques. Maybe the girls you've been talking to aren't pulling the right guys. Or maybe they don't want you there, but there is no way guys are not spending money at these two clubs.
    Scruples, Pure Platinum, and Keepers are the place to go for men to have a good time and not have to break the bank. Pure Platinum is definitely picking up with more and more girls.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    I've clubbed in both Mystiques since the pandemic started, including twice in the B'port location. They were neither especially fancy (especially Stamford) nor were there guys blatantly throwing large sums of money around.

Things are so bad in Fairfield County right now that Beamers <strong>still</strong> hasn't re-opened. In its heyday, Beamers was hands down the highest end club in Fairfield County <u>and</u> the most likely to be entertaining high rollers in the back VIP area. Last time I was there pre-pandemic, there was a small crew of girls and almost no guys - affluent exodus wreaked havoc on it and many other local clubs.

You must have hit Scruples on a <strong>really</strong> good night because it has struggled for talent for years. Every club can make a turnaround, but the last time I was there several months ago it was a quiet and no energy shit show.

Now I'm not saying there aren't affluent guys still visiting Fairfield County clubs, but IMHO you've somehow developed a warped understanding of the overall landscape based upon very limited firsthand experiences. I suspect that the intel that Bharlem is getting is far more accurate.
  • Myoman
    2 years ago
    I guess we all have different experiences. Maybe times are changing. But I guess half of what we are saying is completely in agreement with eachother: that is that most of the Fairfield County clubs just aren't worth going to for men. The debate is over two things. Scruples and Pure Platinum have been very good lately in experience.
  • Myoman
    2 years ago
    Sorry to continue:
    The other disagreement is over dancers. I am really surprised of what I'm hearing. There are definitely guys spending money and paying men always outnumber girls in my experience. The worsening of nyc clubs has just made men flock here - there seems to be a lag in the supply of girls for now.
    Anyway, that's why these forums are great. Thank you for the productive discussion. I'll keep you updated on any other Intel.

My methods for my conclusion:
    - visited clubs a few times each for the most part.
    - speak to locals at the club,both customers, bartenders and dancers.
    - love to people watch for a bit.
    - In Fairfield County and NYC I have several contacts and colleagues as I work with a fee of the big finance firms. I have no shame asking these locals for their opinions and experience. I don't hide this hobby, though I kinda throw it into conversations so I don't look like too much of a perv.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "...that is that most of the Fairfield County clubs just aren't worth going to for men."

If anything, it sounds like conditions are improving. My only disappointment is that my last two trips up there were during weekends, so I was forced to visit on busy weekend nights. I have a short list of clubs I definitely expect to spend some time in on slower nights once I have a longer trip up there, including Keepers (my favorite in a while) and Rubys (byob and good mileage in the back).

I do also intend to check out Pure Platinum, but Scruples has so consistently sucked ass in several visits over the last few years that I can't be bothered. If I am not mistaken there is a female running the place, which rarely helps a club's atmosphere.

But what is good for a guy like me - hungry girls on a slow weekday night and declining foot traffic - is not necessarily good for dancers, as Bharlem rightly alluded to.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "Also my buddy I went with works for a finance company in the area and he told me that the Mystiques are where they bring clients to entertain..."

===> "- In Fairfield County and NYC I have several contacts and colleagues as I work with a fee of the big finance firms. I have no shame asking these locals for their opinions and experience."

That's interesting on a couple of fronts. First because there is very little client entertaining going on right now in any white collar industry, especially in the northeast. Shit most companies can't even get their employees back into the office, nevermind setting up in-person visits from third-party vendors.

Second because most companies will no longer reimburse employees for entertaining in strip clubs. It still happens here and there, but it's not nearly as common as it once was. It pretty much went out of favor when the '01-'02 recession hit and never returned.

Third because nobody wants the label of pervert around his neck in a corporate setting, especially a vendor. Many corporate client contacts are now women. This stuff wasn't considered to be appropriate office talk even when club entertaining was still common 20 years ago and most definitely not today.

Myoman, you wouldn't happen to be dialing us from the 90s, would you? 😁
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Rick you are totally killing it in these clubs! Living that dan bilzerian lifestyle.
  • Myoman
    2 years ago
    Lol ha! I wish it were the 90s. I really think things have changed. The client entertainment has definitely picked up recently.
    I'm with you on finding hungry girls which is why I agree on Pure Platinum and Ruby's.
    The Mystiques in Bridgeport or Stamford are the opposite of what you and I are looking for. There are hungry guys fighting over a scarcity of girls, mostly average in quality.
    I may have underrated Ruby's on my list. That seemed like it could be great, I just really wanted drinks the time I went there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion