tuscl

How would you rank these from highest to lowest mileage

Wednesday, April 27, 2022 12:28 AM
Playing with nipples/boobs Touching the pussy bare handed (no fingering) Dancer grinding her pussy on your clothed crotch Dancer playing with your willy from outside the pants Dancer grinding her pussy on your thigh Dancer twerking her ass on your clothed crotch How would you rank these, on a scale of highest mileage to lowest mileage.

12 comments

• wallanon
    2 years ago
    Are there any ties allowed? Is it a topless or a nude dance?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    FTE, you can't think about stuff like that, treating the women as vending machines. You have to relate to them and get them to open up, then make it real nice with them, and get them outside of the club. SJG real good! The Thrill is Gone + Summertime (BB king + George Gershwin cover) [view link] George Gershwin [view link]
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Wallanon, no pasties, undies are on but are shoved off to the side, so essentially nude
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    SJG i just wanted to find out how these things stack up mileage wise
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ SJG is a broken record on things like this. It is futile to engage him.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    BTE, you can't think like that, seeing the women as vending machines. SJG
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    Highest to lowest Touching the pussy bare handed (no fingering) Dancer playing with your willy from outside the pants Playing with nipples/boobs Dancer grinding her pussy on your thigh Dancer grinding her pussy on your clothed crotch Dancer twerking her ass on your clothed crotch
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Liwet, you place her grinding her pussy on your thigh as higher mileage than her grinding on your crotch? Why?
  • rl27
    2 years ago
    Highest to lowest. Dancer playing with your willy from outside the pants Touching the pussy bare handed (no fingering) Dancer grinding her pussy on your clothed crotch Playing with nipples/boobs Dancer twerking her ass on your clothed crotch Dancer grinding her pussy on your thigh
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    I don't get how she grinds her crotch on yours without scissoring you and that just looks weird and doesn't seem intimate. Grinding on your thigh might get her off which is why I put it a bit higher.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    I think its the standard lapdance position, her ass is facing you and crotch grinding on yours
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Don't feed the trolls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion