tuscl

Have you ever got attached to a dancer?

Just wondering if any of you have ever got attached to a dancer or fallen in love. From my experience, it's tough. You know that they might not be real or good for you but you cannot help but want to see them and then you keep spending your money to feed your fantasy. What did any of you do when this happened to you? I knew this one who spent like 100 k on a girl and went broke. I think that is sad.

34 comments

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Yeah we had a superglue mishap once, the separation was somewhat painful.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    The Latinas in our underground circuit, the ones doing Front Room Full Service, thy just know how to make a guy feel like he is king of the world anytime you are around them. So of course they get to you.

SJG

real good!
    The Thrill is Gone + Summertime (BB king + George Gershwin cover)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFEIJSXL…

George Gershwin
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixdJLXDT…
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    I’ve fallen in lust with a few dancers, never love.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    The only time I/we tried to escalate a perfect OTC relationship to bf/gf ruined the entire friendship. I kept expecting more sex, she kept expecting more financial aid. Without the business agreement, it became a battle of pressuring each other, and both of us resenting each other for feeling ripped-off.
    Actually, she was pretty boring to chill with except for her sexual side.

Don't look a gift ho in the mouth.
    She's only in love with your money until you're fucking for free.

• rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Not really. I found a few uniquely fascinating and a true pleasure to spend time with, but nothing that crossed the line into some fixation. This of course doesn't count the dancer I dated for a short time many years ago, but if anything that experience made me understand that I never wanted to do that again, no matter how special the girl seemed to be.

I think what also helped me, besides the brief window when I was single and dated a dancer, was the fact that for most of my adult life I've been in live-in relationships. That has a way of keeping one grounded, especially once the kids come along.

Now I'm old enough where that sort of thing would be just goofy. That helps me maintain perspective too, even when dealing with the most gifted seductress. Age and maturity are very clarifying unless one is emotionally weak and yearning for something he thinks he missed out on in this life. Fortunately I haven't missed out on much, so I'm not inclined to get wrapped up in a girl who should rightly be with a guy half my age. I had my springtime romances - now it's her turn with a guy who is discovering all the same things that she is.
  • NJBalla
    2 years ago
    Attached in that if given the option to only see them when clubbing I might have. The opposite did happen to me though. One dancer when learning more about me asked that It was silly for me to come back to the club and we should look into dating if she didnt mind that she worked there for a bit. I was swimming in women at that time and shrugged her off. Then COVID happened, my options dried up, she stopped responding to my texts, and I heard she married a guy who helped her survive during the worst of COVID. I sometimes regret at least not taking her out for a date as she had a good head on her shoulders, gorgeous, and she fit me like a glove so to speak.
  • BlondeGirlLover
    2 years ago
    What should someone do when they're so infatuated and can't stop fixating?
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    I enjoy the fixation as a positive thought (hope, desire). And it keeps the past demons in my head at bay.

Hanging out with them 24/7 is only briefly what it's cracked-up to be.
    Pay to enjoy the best parts of her while you can, whenever you can.
  • topmandd
    2 years ago
    Two that definitely have full lust over. But must be my age that i'm figuring out the money needs to go elsewhere.
    Thankfully one of mine started doing private meet ups for similar to club experiences. My Vegas fun though getting severely cut on pricing post-COVID.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Never. I even get bored of the lust part with the same girl after a few weeks.
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    I pretty much mostly date stripper hoes. Seducing girls other men have to pay is a big ego boost lulz
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I think real attachment and fixation are distinct things. I feel attachment/affection for all my favs. They often see that, at least to some degree, as meaning they can behave in a parasitic and/or predatory way towards me. But I don' go there, even if I have to break things off with them. I'm and old man, and I've learned the hard way you don't really help someone in the long run by enabling them to be parasitic/predatory.

Fixation is more about wanting to control someone else. As opposed to an attachment to who they really are as a person.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "I pretty much mostly date stripper hoes. Seducing girls other men have to pay is a big ego boost lulz"

^^^Good on you but it takes a special kind of pride to kiss the same mouth and fuck the same pussy that sucked and fucked all kinds of dick for money and drugs earlier in the day.

Next time you're with your bottom bitch, remember she might be bringing home some leftover rickdugan cum for you. Swallow it with pride, "bro". 🤭🤡

lulz
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    I had a dancer I was attached to, but I never crossed the line into overspending on her. That is what you want to avoid. I saw her about three times a month for five years and would do two or three lap dances with her each time. I met her and had dinner with her a couple times and she was the only one I ever met outside the club like that and she was the only one I ever bought a present for. When she quit dancing she became a bartender at the same club and got permission from the manager to take breaks and still do lap dances with me when I came in. It was like I had my own personal stripper at the club because I never saw her do lap dances with anyone else.

If I had been thirty years younger, I would have tried to get her as a girlfriend. One time I mentioned I would never see her again after her stripping days were over and she said "why not?" and got an angry look on her face. I'm not sure why she reacted like that. I'm 100% sure she didn't see me as a potential boyfriend in her post-stripper days and thought maybe she wanted to stay friends. I talked to her a couple times on the phone after she left. Then she didn't answer her phone three or four times when I called so I didn't call her after that. If she had wanted me as a friend in her post-stripping days, I think she changed her mind and I was fine with that.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Everyone here has made this mistake at some point , some folks fall farther down that rabbit hole then others, if I could give you some advice it would be “just don’t”
  • tin man
    2 years ago
    Yeah but i was like 18 and she was a traveling dancer at P. O for the summer. She left and we kept in touch, but eventually she disappeared and i haven't seen her since.

If she's out there with a kid, that was definitely my summer mistake and i have no regrets.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    @tincan no regrets about a kid not knowing their father?
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I got closer to my ATF (TUSCL gridget) than any other female other than my ex wife. I believe that we had reached the "friends with benefits" stage that continued for 2 years after she became an EMT and quit dancing. We both had shitty marriages that ended with divorce and I don't think either of us were looking for a new life partner. I think if you were to read her reviews and discussion posts, you would see that it was not your ordinary stripper customer relationship. It finally had to come to an end when she contacted multiple sclerosis. She could not longer work as an EMT and she married an army guy so that she could get his medical benefits. They did fly her by medical helicopter to Walter Reed hospital where she spent 3 weeks learning how to cope with the disease. That brought an 8 your relationship to an end.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    The single stupidest comment on this thread was the d-bag who gets excited because he allegedly fucks a prostitute others pay for. You will just never learn boy; we don't envy the stupid. We don't pay for sex, we pay for sex with someone we don't want in our normal, regular lives. We pay them to leave. The answer is no I have never fallen in love with a dancer, nor anyone else I do business with. Stop pretending you can buy love or a relationship with money.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    In the late 1990s, I became infatuated with a dancer at the Satin Doll. The age gap between myself and the average dancer at that time was, obviously, much less. So, dating a dancer seemed more plausible. Anyway, she was great. Really fun and interesting to talk to and gave great dances. So, one night I worked up the courage to ask her out on a date. At first, I'm pretty sure she thought I was just asking her for OTC, then she realized what I was really asking.

She was very nice about it. She looked right at me and said, "I think you're great, but I'm not going to date a customer. Maybe you should hang out with someone else." I consider myself lucky, because she could have bled me dry if she really wanted to. I won't say that I was heartbroken, but I felt more than a bit foolish and unhappy. I actually took an extended break from clubbing (about a year, maybe more). When I went back to it, I had a more mature view of the intended relationship between a customer and dancer.

At the very least, find another club and another dancer. Or, perhaps a break from clubbing is in order. If this is happening a lot, then maybe strip clubs aren't a great place for you.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @BlondeGirlLover

I will play along and answer your question

Q: Have you ever got attached to a dancer?
    A: Who hasn’t?

Most tuscl members have experience love-at-first-sight/infatuation, in their lives, it is a natural occurrence in l human beings caused, in most cases, by physical attraction.

They might have become attached to a stripper, but she might not reciprocate because they share no common ground,

Most people realize that to participating in the hobby and benefit from the experience it has to be within their budget, and it is important realistic expectations.

Remember

“In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.”

~ Cuban refugee Tony Montana (Al Pacino) in the movie Scarface
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    If I recall Tony Montana lasted about two years before dying. Role model for the retarded.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    NjBalla crazy story what was the age difference with u and the dancer
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Back when I was acting like a drunken fool, I got very into one dancer. It was nothing like love. In all honesty - if I was sober - I would never have found her so attractive. A haze of booze, money, and the odd lighting in a strip club did me in!

The dancer was a petite Russian beauty at a Wayne NJ club named Lace. I’ve told the story before, as I was very into her, and did many stupid things as a result. I called a buddy to get dinner reservations at a nice NYC lower Manhattan restaurant for us. I picked her up in Brighton Beach, and acted like a big spender. I was acting like stupid’s slow brother!

Back then, I thought I could stay married, and act like a drunken fool, and work a crazy number of hours each week, and it would all be ok. That was naive and a mistake. But the Gray Goose made it feel so logical!
  • tin man
    2 years ago
    @ilbba,as far as i know I didn't get her pregnant. My point was we were having unprotected sex. 18 year old me was raging with hormones, i couldn't be bothered with protection.
  • tin man
    2 years ago
    @Shadow ,I remember gridget... Didn't know she got sick, sorry about that man.
  • K
    2 years ago
    nj.."I picked her up in Brighton Beach," why take her to manhattan? nest time try one of the banyas with a cafe or a restaurant like tatiana or Omar kahyam right there in brighton beach
  • K
    2 years ago
    damn, that last comment was for cashman
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    K - I’m sure the spots you listed were closer to Brighton Beach than driving back to lower Manhattan. Just add that to the long list of stupid things I did during my time of lust fueled infatuation.

I drew the line and I wouldn’t allow her to smoke in my car. Lol! A fucking laundry list of stupid shit - and I decide that smoking in my car is too unhealthy!
  • K
    2 years ago
    "A fucking laundry list of stupid shit" my fucking laundry list of stupid shit i've done would take a ream or two of paper
  • gSteph
    2 years ago
    Fall in love?
    No way, I do that at home.

Attached? Once or twice; not a fan of fishnet clothing.
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    no. There are better ways to throw away your money.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    No, never. They're animated sex dolls, nothing more. It's like getting attached to a sock. Why the fuck for?
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @skibum609

He (Tony Montana) is not “rong”.

In our Capitalist Society:

Money doesn't buy love/sex and happiness,

Money buys you crazy-ass love/sex and happiness.

:D
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion