tuscl

In STL

If you want to meet a fake dancer, I’ll be here for a week ❤️

23 comments

• DetectiveDugan
    2 years ago
    Perhaps I’ll pop in. We will soon find out shall we.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EcF2LOaLgA…
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Safe choice. The one club left in that town, assuming it's even still open, hasn't been reviewed since 2018. Not much chance of finding an active tuscler there. 😁

Where to next, maybe Bismarck ND? 😂
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Keep me in the loop if you're ever fake in Providence.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    You can find DetectiveDugan, always in a hotel lobby pretending to read a newspaper.

SJG
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    "Fake" dancer ??? LOL. Then what does a real one look like ?
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    "The one club left in that town, assuming it's even still open, hasn't been reviewed since 2018."

When most people talk about strip clubs in STL, they include all the many clubs east of the river, Hustler, Scarlett's, Diamond, Onyx, etc.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Please send me the exact location address so I can Google how long it will take me to get there.

And Pics and Vids of the fake dancer at the location or she isn’t there.

Thank you .

:D
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @CJKuntHere’s your location go here and don’t come back
    90.0000° N, 135.0000° W
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    ^^ lol

Warrior, according to RickDuhan, whose feelings got hurt by my (actually) polite comments about the clubs where he lives, I am not even a real dancer. I am a fat old man. 👍🏼
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Yes you are my friend told me so LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    😥
  • TFP
    2 years ago
    Don't feel bad PSD. I still remember Dugan's hissyfit when Doctor Evil didn't have great things to say about his local clubs as well.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Haha, writing club reviews about wherever I end up in Jacksonville is going to be AWESOME 😎

Also, have fun PSD. I miss that area.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Are all fake dancers as photogenic as you? If so, we need more fake dancers, please.

and more cow bell!
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    If u hit Davenport (4 hrs north) let me know : )
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    TFP:

I don’t feel bad. It reflects on him. And it’s weird lol.

I didn’t even say anything mean 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    SEND NUDES
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ In the fullness of time and after several dozen PMs, Shailynn would come to deeply regret not specifying that he wanted PinkSugarDoll to send *her* nudes.

#KenBurnsVoice
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    I would suggest coming to Louisville for Derby next week, but I think it's too late to just come in and start working anywhere. Pretty sure they wanted everyone here <em>this</em> week.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    "#KenBurnsVoice"

Actually Peter Coyote is usually the voice of Burns' documentaries.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    I will never go to Louisville or Lexington again, ever.

Also I don’t play the game of, you can’t work the event unless you were there before the event. Why? So we can all have a really shitty week bc there’s way too many dancers here? So, by the time we have a good week during the event, we’ll just break even after our really bad week? Uh, pass.

Clubs also usually charge very high fees for events and it’s more expensive for travel accommodations too. Pass.

Thank you, but pass.
  • how
    2 years ago
    PSD, I'm not too far from that area... do we get to know which club to visit to see you?
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    Yes, just message me 👍🏼
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion