tuscl

Hobby Bucket List - Are You There Yet?

I don't feel like rummaging around for the old threads on this. There's an ultimate Hefner-level line item of mine that isn't achievable without a lot of luck, but otherwise I'm down to one maybe two. For you guys who have a bucket list for your stripper fun, how close are you to finishing yours off?

11 comments

• jackslash
    2 years ago
    I've done everything. Except marry a stripper. When I do that my life will be over.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^Only thing left on my bucket list is Jack Slash's lasagna !
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I never made up a list. I just enjoy the opportunities as they arise. Or maybe as the girls make me arise !
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Find and bed a dancer who has competition level fit body like this. I’ve come close but if this babes a 10, I’ve found a few 8s

https://www.google.com/search?q=amanda+l…
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I thought Lia Thomas was a swimmer.
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    I'd like to hear what some of your interesting or difficult-to-obtain bucket list items were -- maybe I lack imagination but I think I've hit most of mine. I'm sure some of you guys have some juicy ones that might light a fire for the rest of us.

Some of mine have been two strippers at once in an OTC, stripper turned FWB, sleeping over a stripper's place and spending the weekend with her and her two stripper roommates, extras in a non-extras club, extras right out on the floor in a non-extras club (!!!). I didn't really think of these as bucket list items, they all sort of just happened and I went with the flow
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I don't think I'll ever fill it, the goal is just to fuck the next hottest woman possible where ever that may be.
  • Lone_Wolf
    2 years ago
    Pattaya baby!!
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    It’s not a bucket list but every time my ego gets stroked it feels awesome and I’ll keep clubbing to seek it out again and again. Every time an impossibly hot girl gets into a room with me, gets turned on and breaks whatever ITC rules there are and doesn’t want extra cash it makes me feel great. I club for that feeling and never knowing which time will be the last time is fantastic.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Turn a hoe into a housewife lulz
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    The only thing I can think of is that I'd like to club in a place with a few full blooded native American dancers and ultimately take an attractive one OTC. I've had a lot of fun with a wide variety of ethnicities over the years, but never a full blooded native American girl. I don't know if this even exists anywhere, but there it is.

But other than that I really can't think of anything else to add to the list. Like many others here, over the years I've done just about every crazy ass thing I'd ever want to do with dancers ITC and OTC.
    This makes sense I suppose since the guys posting on this board don't strike me as the types who deprive themselves. Spend enough money per visit and over time and eventually one will find whatever he's seeking.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion