tuscl

Places you'd like to go strip clubbing in eventually

That you haven't hit yet. Be it as a customer or dancer to work.

I've been meaning to hit Toronto and Montreal real bad, haven't done it yet. I wouldn't have to take a plane either.

Also I've had this North Carolina itch, there's a lot of clubs down there that look interesting. Charlotte, Raliegh, Durham, Greensboro, Winston-Salem all of that.

And Lexington, KY people seem to have some good experiences there.

26 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Montréal and Germany are on the list. I haven't been to LA in a long time, so COI would be worthwhile if I ever get back.
  • WavvyCain
    2 years ago
    If you haven’t been go to kittens in Melbourne Australia, nothing but 10s working, it’s truly heaven.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    It’s been years since I’ve been on Stripperweb but it seems some of the most hateful comments come from dancers from Australian and UK strippers

But having said that I think Aussie women are pretty hot
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    Agree with Lexington; had a group of buddies who did a golf trip down there and claimed they had nearly as much fun as our trips to Detroit, at similar or lower cost.

For me I have never clubbed in the Miami area and I'll add any of the Texas big venues in there as well.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    One of these days I may make a road trip from Atlanta down the west side of Florida and back up the east side. But that won't happen until the value and or mileage in Atlanta goes a lot farther down hill.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    FKK's in Germany. Although you can't really call them strip clubs.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    " I know that because i just had recently french lessons at school."

Ah, you admit to being a school-age jerkoff.
    Don't forget giving BJs behind the bleachers during 5th period, your favorite class.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ "Semi-retired," more like "very retarded."

Again failing at your purpose to shut the board down with trolling, Randy.

How does it feel to be such a gigantic loser?
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Idk. Over the years I've probably been inside over 250 clubs, mostly spread all over the U.S. but also a handful in London, Montreal and TJ. Not as many as some on here, but enough that I've clubbed in every large city in the U.S. besides San Fran and in many smaller cities as well. What I've learned over all that time is that I much prefer smaller cities with the potential for hidden gems to clubs in larger urban areas.

So with that said, places I'd still like to visit are Minnesota, Corpus Christi, El Paso and Tulsa.

I have not been to Toronto, San Fran or Detroit, but neither do I want to.

• Huntsman
    2 years ago
    I’d like to club in Detroit, Providence, and South Florida. If been to those places but never clubbing and I’d like to experience what it’s like outside my club norm.

Also, the Carolinas and WVa would interest me for a travel/club experience combo.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Places mentioned here as good that I haven’t been are COI and Providence. Visiting a FKK is on my bucket list. I want to go back to Toronto, haven’t been there in ages especially since I discovered Detroit clubs (close to a decade ago).
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    The clubs around the Detroit airport are good, especially for extras. I'll be in Germany in June and I feel compelled to see if the FKKs are still as good as before Covid.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "Places mentioned here as good that I haven’t been are COI and Providence."

Providence is an experience and not just for the clubs. It is also a definite foodie city. It has Italian joints, New England style seafood and, if you pick right, Chinese restaurants that are as good as anything you'll find anywhere, all offered within a few square miles.

The last time I visited Providence I stayed at one of the nicer downtown hotels and just Ubered everywhere. Everything you want (restaurants, clubs, other entertainment venues) is all within a 4 mile radius of downtown and most are even closer than that. Even if you wanted to go from the club furthest north (Caddy) to the one furthest south (Wonderland) it is less than 6 miles. Better still, many of the clubs waive the cover charge for people coming in by Uber/Taxi, so the ride in pays for itself.

If I was ever to pick a place to live just for the clubs and the food it would probably be Providence.
  • crosscheck
    2 years ago
    ^ Federal Hill is legit as far as Italian food goes. An example of hype not being overhype. It really is that good.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    I have been to Lexington, it was LAME.

Mine are Phoenix, and Houston.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Germany is good one, definitley want to get across the pond one of these days. I've been meaning to, but Covid fucked all that up.

@shai COI is definitely is as good as advertised. You look at some of those lineups and your like damn this is an extras joint? It's like an upscale air dance eye candy club lineup in a lot of other cities. Just as far as SRCOI and SynnCOI go at least.

@Rick I can vouch for El Paso, it's a underrated, hidden gem SC city, and the reason I got into the strip clubs in the first place. The Red Parrot is fucking awesome and easy on your wallet.

But I would say give San Francisco a chance. That is really underrated SC spot I've had some awesome times in that city. The same arguments your making for providence everything being close by, I mean North Beach clubs everything is walkable, I was there last summer some chick I asked if she wanted to hang, some slow weekday night, wasn't enough going on. We just walked out of Vanity down a couple blocks to her hotel she was staying at, banged and then bar hopped downtown. It was reasonable, didn't cost me 1K, $300 that's it, she was hot. Didn't need my car for any of that. And btw there's like 5 other clubs right next door if I ended up striking out. ITC the next night at Centerfolds with some chick that looked like Jordanna Brewster didn't go over $350 for anything. 30 minutes, $150 VIP Mondays. Definitely worth a look at the very least.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    I'd like a chance to check out some of the clubs in the Pacific Northwest, specifically Portland. I've heard some of those clubs can be interesting.

I'd also like to get to more of the New England areas because Boston is about the only area of New England I have clubbed in.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    My bucket list is fairly large. I put together a list of clubs from nearly every state that are within easy enough driving distance from both a national chain gym and a cheap campsite. But then I’ll add occasional places that don’t meet that criteria and would require an Airbnb instead for places like Polekatz in Chicago as one random example. Lots of smaller spots, as far as I can tell, don’t really like travelers though. But if not, oh well, and on to the next spot.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Come visit us in Providence Spice. Why tell the club you're travelling? Say you just moved there. Stay until you want to leave and then quit...like a local. You can camp anywhere in Rhode Island and be 20 minutes from Providence. Yellowstone is the same size lol.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    I don’t usually say I’m a traveler, but if they ask you then it means that I can only go
    to the club once and not come back haha. And some places are a pain about scheduling and not just letting you work right when you’re already there.

Rhode Island does seem like a really cool spot to visit. 😁 I guess if I do go, I’ll just be quiet about it until I leave. I’ve think I’ve gotten into too many arguments with tusclers from that area to want to announce myself openly, but just avoiding Desire would probably be good enough for that lol
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Announcing you're going publicly sounds like a poor idea for anyone unless you trust everyone. If you go, tell the people you trust, even if its zero.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Yeah, that’s a good point. I usually do that anyways, though sometimes I slip up. I definitely couldn’t be sloppy about that in that area though, since I probably couldn’t even get away with writing rude comments about tusclers on post-it notes and sneaking it under the tables unnoticed 👀

I’d love to dance in that region of the country. I haven’t spent much time on the east coast at all and do want to see more there
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ If you do head up to New England, best wait until the summer, it's generally cold and and it's damp, it's a big difference from the cold in the west and the midwest.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    You forgot Beaver Utah.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    TJ/SoCal, Miami, and Louisville, maybe Houston. But not really for a once-and-done trip, more would want to check out potential areas for retirement, with affordable lap dances. Etobicoke, Toronto, Ontario might be a cool place to scope out.

Seems implausible that Lexington would have better clubs than Louisville.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^^^ for me it will be for expanding a business, and these will be places I will be regularly. Not just for sex tourism.

SJG

Panther9
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=10134
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion