tuscl

Gift Giving Time Again

As we did last year about this time kiddies, it's time to decide what we get our ATFs and regular dancers for Christmas 2007! Do we stay with the norm like perfume, candy, flowers, or should be go with Uncle Bones' suggestions of dildos and butt plugs?

29 comments

• Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I think it's just appropriate to put on the ol' Santa hat and the belt-buckle with attached mistletoe ...
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    As for me. I have already burned the Xmas CD's, printed the Xmas cartoons, have a dozen bottles of sample perfume and bought the candy canes. I still have flowers growing in my yard but I think I will pass on giving them out. As for Dildos. Never. That is what I am there for. Why would I want to shoot myself down?
  • pop
    17 years ago
    Most dancers favorite gifts are benjamins.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Myself, I haven't decided what if anything to give to any particular dancer, except maybe evilcyn. I wouldn't have any idea what to get her if she doesn't read this topic and thread. :-) Licks
  • lopaw
    17 years ago
    We're supposed to get them stuff? Isn't my unwavering adoration of them enough? Not to mention the annual monetary expenditure, equal to that of a mid-sized compact car or a very poor third world nation?

Oh, OK....maybe a candy-cane colored Pocket Rocket for the REALLY special ATF's. But that's IT!
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    Cash. End of discussion.

My ATF recently had a birthday and I wanted to get her something "special". I spent a couple of weeks thinking about it. I read all the threads on stripperweb.com about gift giving and reluctantly came to the conclusion that most dancers do want cash. So that's what I ended up giving her -- when I handed her the card, I warned her that it's not very personal etc..., but in the end, that is what she truly wanted. Afterwards, we talked about it, and yes, cash is what she wanted. This might not apply to all dancers, some might actually appreciate little trinkets and baubles, but for the most part, stick with cash.

In a earlier thread about gift-giving, I think it was chandler that wrote something like "giving gifts may make the customer feel good, but does nothing for the dancer". I'm paraphrasing his comments, but the cold reality is that it is likely the truth in most instances.

So unless you are willing to spring for something significant, like a $5000 diamond, forget the gifts.

Merry Christmas.
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    Every girl loves presents, I love the little personal things, but with having kids to give a Christmas too , just that extra Christmas bonus is always the best...
  • JC2003
    17 years ago
    One girl gave me a sexy picture of her for Xmas. I tossed it in the trash after I left the club.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Why is the word BONus so closely resembled to BONer??

Just kiddin' sweets! You know my sense of humor. A BONER/BONUS is in the "bag", or rather "sack", ummm errr, hell! you'll find it!!! Licks
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I bought a dance from a dancer at a club where I only did that once before. I guess that was a gift from me because I enjoyed the one dollar stage tips better than the lap dance. That's the end of my dancer gifts at that club.
  • jimmyblong
    17 years ago
    I once brought in a bunch of those really big candy canes, the ones that look like small billy clubs. All the girls wanted them and some even proceeded to use them on stage in different ways. It got very exciting. The crowd loved it and the girls raked in cash. I got some extra special attention during my ld's later that night and for a few nights after.
  • BobbyI
    17 years ago
    Only gift they will get from me is my 9 inch cock pounding their tight, young little pussies.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    If you're uncertain what gift is appropriate, why not just avoid clubbing until January?
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Good point FONDL. However, as you know me, being a SC junkie, I'd soon be having "Strip Club Fits"! I'm just going to tell dancers, if they ask me for a gift, that they have been getting my gifts all year long in the form of CASH!!! (except evilcyn) If they don't like it, tough!
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I've usually stayed away from clubs around the holidays, not to skate on gift giving, but due to other stuff going on. The few times I have gone, there's never been the slightest hint that favorites had expected me to bring a gift. I think that's more for the RIL/club friend/"nice guy" type.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Speaking of gift giving, I just picked up a pair of grey & pink Nike Shocks and Sean Jean cologne & lip gloss for my massage technician. I couldn't go the Journey diamond necklace and ring!!!
  • SuperDude
    17 years ago
    Chandler is correct. This is the time to avoid clubs. In addition to customers being hounded for dances and tips, damcer whining about not having enough money to pay bills and buy gifts hits an all time high. Who wants to pay money to hear women bitch about their problems at Christmas time? If find it to be a real downer. Maybe I's a Scrouge because my ATF has become unavailable--again--for OTC dinners. So I went to a new club, met new dancers and gave them the presents and tips I had set aside for my former ATF. After the excitment of receiving the gifts died down, they started the dance hustle almost as if the cash and the gifts were not enough. Guys, the economic downturn is making these women desparate and rude. I am taking a break until after Valentine's Day just to clear my head and save some money.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    BAH! Humbug ...
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I always find it amusing when I say something silly just to be facetious and guys here agree with me! Anyway, here's my real answer - the only times I've ever given a gift was when I had a regular at the time, and I can only recall that happening twice. The first time I gave her a nice bracelet. The second time I took her shopping and let her choose her own gifts, and then we went out to dinner. And frankly I think that's the right way to do it - if you don't have an OTC relationship then there's no need for a gift, except perhaps a slightly larger than normal tip and/or something small and inexpensive. Big bucks for a girl who doesn't trust you enough to get together for dinner? No way. That's for PLs.
  • chipitin
    17 years ago
    A gift card is the perfect gift for the occasion. This year I bought my ATF an IPOD, cuz she gave me the hint.

Last year at a club I go to this wacky guy bought every dancer, the bouncers, and all the bartenders/waitresses gift cards, and his ATF a fox coat. It was the talk of the club for several weeks.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I didn't buy no FOX coat for that CUNT!!

I'm not going to AVOID clubs during the jolly season and let my 3" dick shrivel up!!! No way!! If they want something special.... they'll just have to fuck me 4 times for the entire 12"!!!!!!
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    Is hiding out somewhere and lying low an option?
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Hiding out and lying low is an option.... only if you are NOT alone! Noone should be alone on Christmas day or NYE. Just not right! If hiding out and lying low is to avoid gift giving.... then that is something else. LOL
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I would think that going to a strip club instead of visiting family and friends IS hiding out and lying low. Sometimes I wish I could do that.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    As for Bobbyl's very thoughtful gift giving idea in this most holy and joyful season: "Only gift they will get from me is my 9 inch cock pounding their tight, young little pussies."'

I think that is what several of the local AMPs girls have in mind along with the usual 60 bucks and several large bills they get. One should note about AMPs that when they have alot of hot chicks and since its incall, they sometimes can engage in a sort of stripper shit equivalent -for example when your with Girl A and other girls maybe B and C (not at that moment with customers and are girls maybe you did 2 or 3 weeks ago) start to conveniently appear in between the sauna and the table shower always with full makeup looking great, sometimes doing laundry (AMP girls always clean things) and the girls start jibbering in korean (or japanese or mandarin for other locales) - often saying something to Girl A and laughing - this is AMP SS or just fun comaradie between customer and MP girls of some type but of course I'm not sure what they are saying. These girls are very competitive but always (fake or not) give the impression they love to please men, which is sort of nice.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Do you speak Korean? No? Then what they're saying is, "Look at stupid whitey! All whiteys stink, and their dicks are so small. And what is WITH all that back hair? Here I am in nothing but my underwear and he thinks that I'm sexy. He would probably get a pathetic little tiny boner just thinking about me. And all I'm doing is laundry. Whiteys are EASY TO PLEASE -- just take off your clothes and do laundry, that's all!"

That's what they're saying in Korean. :)
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    maybe but with one super hot girl we role play (me) james bond and (she) bond geisha girl, and its so much fun
  • Lil_Baller100
    3 years ago
    Gonna give da hoes some Takis
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Iceys angels are getting $500 in cash and $300 victirias secret gift certificates and weed Christmas cookies lulz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion