tuscl

The Organization vs. The System

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Seems like this will have to happen eventually. The question is, will it be as epic as Alien vs. Predator?

37 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The system = having to coerce and beg hookers to take money for sex

The organization = imaginary sex cult
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    One actually exists, the other is a dream.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    The organization is fictitious.

The system has some legitimacy, but it still involves some imagination.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I guess the organization wins - as it’s impossible to destroy something that doesn’t exist?
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    "The organization is fictitious. "

"The greatest trick The Organization ever pulled was convincing PLs it didn't exist." -- A stale bag of Hot Takis
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    Excellent work member #234! Keep up the facade that The Organization doesn't exist!
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    Delete. Meant to send a DM
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    "The first rule of The Organization is that there is no Organization."
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I just hope somehow the big showdown can happen off planet, to avoid the deaths of millions as collateral damage.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    For reference purposes...

RICK DUGAN'S SYSTEM
    https://tuscl.net/article.php?id=912

SHAILYNN's LOGICAL SYSTEM
    https://tuscl.net/article.php?id=33617

ROCKSTAR'S METHOD
    https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=3385…

There's a once-prolific user, JohnSmith69 (who has been largely inactive since 2019/2020), who also had a "system", but it boiled down to "Offer her $1,000 and pot."
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Icee has the synopsis of the system totally wrong. You walk the walk and talk the talk so strippers are begging YOU to give them money to have sex, not the other way around as Icee mentioned. I can see how easily one would get confused. Also remember to have your dry cleaner on speed dial. Nobody wants to mess up a nice suit with stripper glitter, hand sanitizer and spilled cranberry juice.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    "Nobody wants to mess up a nice suit with stripper glitter, hand sanitizer and spilled cranberry juice."

Yeah, that wasn't cranberry juice...
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^ I believe that would be part of the organization not the system.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    SHAILYNN's LOGICAL SYSTEM

Oh boy totally forgot about that one.

Best part is I wrote that as satire and 3/4 of the people here were too dumb to realize that and took it way too seriously.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    The difference between "The System" and "The Organization" is that with "The System" you can have a cogent debate (though rare...) about whether it's practical, moral, relevant, usable, etc. Whereas the "The Organization" is low-grade rape fantasy with a dash of Stanley Kubrick's worst movie.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Shailynn’s logical system was written as a joke, but it still contains advice that many mongers might find useful.

I club almost exclusively in dives, and a shot of Listermint to the vajayjay can make a used skank smell fresh as a daisy!

My favorite post was SJG’s argument that he would never use the valet.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ yeah guy going nuts over using a valet that doesn’t even own a car himself. Would he valet his shopping cart full of aluminum cans?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Both pay for hookers and pretend like they're really special coz a hoe let them pay her. Tbh they're not much different from anyone else thinking paying thinking paying hooker is some sexual fete
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Heaving troll someone else. If you think I sound aggressive you're a little bitch lulz

You don't break your Ralphie Wiggins character
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Rapist is awake
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Mr. Ishmael has provided links to “The System”. Anybody want to provide links to “The Organization”?

I’m sure it’ll provide some shits and giggles.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    A long while ago I found an old thread that had nothing to do with SJG's fictional organization, but SJG had posted a single long screed about the organization (no surprise there...). That's the closest thing I remember seeing that would be a summary of his rape cult. No idea where that is now.

It's basically spread out over nearly a decade of SJG telling us (exclusively within library hours) that this is going to be a real thing and everyone else being thankful that it's never going to be a real thing. Because it's all creepy as fuck.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Being so obsessed with sjg makes you just as creepy
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Rapist & vonce
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    ^ dementia is no joke

#dementiaawareness
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Of course Dementia is no joke but you are pimp Boi, ya Rapist & vonce
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Cashman, you actually use valet parking?

I do my best to avoid it and I pretty much always have been able to.

My Organization pays tribute to those who have been there before. We are not starting from scratch.
    https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7107…

SJG

Montrose Live KSAN
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzC835bh…
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    "Cashman, you actually use valet parking?
    I do my best to avoid it and I pretty much always have been able to."

2 reasons..
    they don't valet park huffy bikes.
    panhandling in the parking lot doesn't qualify as a strip club visit.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    " you actually use valet parking?

I do my best to avoid it"

Probably for the best. I'm envisioning you spending two hours annoying the poor valet guy with the complete history of Chrysler lug nuts until he is forced to commit ritual Seppuku just to get away.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    You guys actually let valets park your car.

I guess we don't have that much of it here. I don't run into it that often, and never at our strip clubs. Usually at the big hotels. But I have been able to avoid it. I rest easier when I can do this.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I don't trust valet services. If you have a anicer car they try shit with it or go through your stuff. They're just low paid people off the street going through your car.
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    3 years ago
    Keep caca-covered sunglasses in a fancy case to teach them a lesson.
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    3 years ago
    One place I frequented I knew the valet would take time to rifle through my stuff.
    So I taught him a lesson:
    I made sure the bubbling in my tummy started on the drive to the club...
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Usually I've been able to avoid valets by parking on the street and being willing to walk some.

Residential neighborhoods tend to be the most safe, because intruders don't know who the car belongs to.

Parking lots have the problem that they are private property and it is hard to get police to take a report for a non-injury private property accident.

SJG
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Strip clubs are rarely in residential neighborhoods. In fact, " being willing to walk some" would get you and/or your car in trouble in many strip club locations.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Most of those in the South Bay are within 1 block of a residential neighborhood. This might be why most are bikini bars instead of nude, and why the nude Pink Poodle is in an unincorporated stretch, and why no one is opening more strip clubs.

But at our strip clubs I have never seen valet parking.

It is more at some of the big hotels in Sunnyvale, and one in Monterey.

I think we don't have as much valet parking as some other places do.

As as far as not being able to walk some in a neighborhood, people say that. But I have never seen such a place where that is really true. I bicycle anywhere day or night, rain or shine.

When I leave my car in a residential neighborhood I always plan it so I can leave the car then walk right around a corner so people will not see where I am going and might think I am in the house right around the corner. That should square me with the locals. But then for people coming in, they will assume that the car's owner is right there watching from the window.

Vacant industrial neighborhoods are far more risky.

You have more legal rights parked on the street than in a private property parking lot.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion